[PP-F5] Death Valley.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siren had been contacted by Lime about Ruby and decided to help. She walked through the sand beside Lime and sighed. "Ruby stop being so stubborn an get back here!" She growled and looked at Lime. "What's up with her anyway? What did I miss that has her acting like this?"

The yelling was beginning to irritate me as it sounded like someone was yelling into a microphone at a concert whilst I was next to the speakers with my amplified hearing. I spotted three figures in the distance then smiled as I realized that I recognized one of the screeching silhouettes as a friend. Throwing my hand into the air, I waved and called out, "Hey Siren!"

"Lime's right Ruby, you're being childish!" Siren heard a familiar voice call her name and looked at Aoife smiling. "Hey there Aoife!" She glanced back at Ruby and grabbed the girls hood so she couldn't keep walking away. "Bloody tantrum throwing girl..." She mumbled to herself and sighed.

Ruby started wailing on Siren with her fists doing minor damage but not much due to not having the right skill. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" She kept saying over and over. She eyed her rare sword debating about clubbing her upside the head with it.

In enters Lime who threw herself into Ruby's arm listing several reasons why it didn't mater that she was orange, some factors stating she was her best friend, and that if she tried to run off again the result wouldn't be pretty for anyone!

Then her face softened. "Ruby you can't do this anymore. With this world now a death game we have to stand together."

"Yes, quite," I agreed, sighing. "Oi, Siren? What in blazes is going on here? And who is that?" I inquired, gesturing to the girl that was throwing a fit. Bloody hell. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I closed my eyes and started a thought-speak conversation with Cleo. Cleo, go down to the third floor and find Mavis. Stay with her until I show up, okay? Okay. I hope to see you soon. Same here. Bye, dear. Bye.

• 2 weeks later...

Siren sighed and looked at Aoife smiling. "Hi Aoife, been a while. Could you give me a second?" She looked at Ruby pulling her inches up from the ground slightly. "Now listen here you spoiled tantrum throwing brat, get it together, stop acting all stubborn because it's worrying Lime and," She throws her onto the ground and crosses her arms. "Grow the hell up!"

Anything that should of been said by others was cut off then by a howl in the distance. Unknown smiled. "My prey is here." Aoife I'm sorry to leave you but I must go. Here" she handed the younger girl a crystal "that should get you back to town."

She spun in a faint white glow from the moons light she was off and running.

Siren looked at Aoife and slightly smiled. "Ah yes I'm well, as for my brother... I haven't seen him for a while. He's probably somewhere out there on his own trying to stay alive." She noticed Ruby begin to follow Uknown and grabbed Lime's hand quickly following their friend. "Come along if you like Aoife, me and Lime here have to keep our friend from getting herself killed."

I closed my eyes and shook my head with a smile. "I couldn't possibly impose. Besides, I must go join Cleo and Mavis," I pointed out. "I guess I'll see you again another time then, Siren." I put the crystal that Unknown had given me into my inventory, preferring to walk, and waved goodbye to Siren. "Until then!" Giving her a grin, I pivoted on my heel and headed back to town, back to the teleporter.