Related to ice?!

• 3 weeks later...

@Kiru: I may be a PKKer but im not stupid enough to try to take on Keith. Least not yet. I mean for one he has way better equipment than I do, though if it were just skill alone I might have a chance. But then there's his Battle Healing which I have as well. If anything I can just hope for a miracle to end a draw at least in my current state.

Edit:

At best I can maybe deal 4 points of damage per hit with either Anaithsol or Xilanvale which i'm tempting to sell or combine the two weapons in the forge. Either way, it would still be a miracle just by stat difference if it ended in a draw.

Asen, u r wrong m8

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/2754-the-skill-system-guide/

You can't have battle healing, since it seems you haven't taken full advantage of the set skill system yet. In your journal, you need to have all your stats listed out and your skill points invested. 1 point per RP, and with simple math, Keith would still have you trumped in every skill section. Heck, take away all his gear and he could still do it, with vast amounts of health and beefy skills to support, this guy is Aincrad's local God of War. But, Keith is a good guy. There's no reason for fighting. Unless, of course, Asen gets the wrong idea. ono

Why can't I use Battle Healing when I clearly had it before this whole thing? Even then I would just recover 1 point. Now with the ranks up and running its 2 upon the CD being 10+. But eh, whatever I guess. It's not like i'm picking fights with anybody anyways. Everybody would kill me in one hit anyways.