(PP-F5) Cortez Curse

As always this desert is blazing hot during the day that i have to take off most of my equipment. I'm only wearing a short sleeve shirt that has sand dying it to a peach color as i wear brown cargo shorts with sandals to keep me from roasting alive in this place. An old man who was an NPC was shouting out about having maps of best quality. I figured why not beings i wasn't really doing anything else. After browsing through his stock, one in particular was pretty cheap and old, but i bought it because it was like that.

"Thank you sir, be sure to come back with more friends!" He called out. I cracked a smile as i opened the map while walking among the sandy streets. Then a quest came up to my menu.

Cortez Hidden Treasure!

Rumors have been told and none believed. But now that you're reading this, you will find endless wealth and fame. All you have to do is to go to Aujoule Shrine and figure out where the treasure lies.

Accept or Decline?

I pushed the accept button but something tells me that this is going to be one long party.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked around the little town, barefoot again, and clinging to my stuffie. I was looking for someone who looked friendly in this strange place. I'd accidentally gone through the teleporter without knowing it and had no idea where I was or how to go back. A warm breeze ruffled the hem of my dress and blew my hair in my face. Looking around, I spotted a tall person across the street. Racing over to him, I exclaimed, Hi! How are you?

Looking up from my map i saw that a girl no older than 7 looks like. Seeing her running up to me asking how i was, i was rather surprised, for she seemed not to really care that my cursor is Orange. I cracked a smile at her.

"I'm doing fine, how about yourself?" I asked her folding up my map and putting it in my inventory.

I rubbed the back of my neck as i smiled back.

"Its no problem, besides someone has to watch over you two. It can be a dangerous place out in the fields alone." I said although the sun was starting to set, and i can tell that this will be a long journey.

"Are you two hungry? If so we can go into one of these resturants and get something." I offered.

Still smiling, we went into one of the resturants that i knew had Udon on their menus. The resturant was mildly crowded with songs being played. It was pretty cheerful with everyone smiling and laughing at other jokes. a waiter who is waiting behind a counter waved at us with a cheerful smile.

"Good evening to you two, are you here to stay? Or to go?" He asked us.

"It'll be for here, this place seems really new with all the happiness around here." I commented. The waiter smirked.

"Indeed it is, now if you two would just follow me and i'll show you to your seats." He said as he grabbed two menus and started to walk off. We followed him down the isle with Mavis in my hand. When we got to our seats, we had quite a view to the outside. He handed both of us the menus with a smile on his face

"Just wave whenever you're ready to order." He said but i tapped him on the shoulder.

"Could we get two Udons please?" I asked him. He still smiled as he nodded.

"As you wish good sir, m'lady." And he took off once again

Thank you Asen! I smiled and looked around the restaurant at all the people and the pictures on the walls. Looking out the window, I saw the red and tan ground and brilliant crystal blue sky. I gaze in wonder when the wind kicked up clouds of dusty sand.It's pretty here! I turned my gaze back to Asen. Don't you think so?