(PP-F5) Cortez Curse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ducked so I wouldn't hit my head on the doorframe on our way out. after we'd gotten outside, I straightened up and threw my head up to gaze at the pretty blue sky. I glanced at the horizon and turned to Asen. What's that big red cloud over there? I asked, pointing at the incoming front of sand and dirt that started to block out the sun.

I frowned as i too saw it coming for us. Originally the plan was to get to the ruins as soon as possible, but with that it just made things a whole lot more difficult.

"That... would be a sandstorm..." I moaned as i placed my right hand on my hat while propping my left on my katana sashed on the left side of me showing its pure white thread wrapped around the hilt with a braided golden thread hanging at the end of the hilt. The sheath looked beaten and old, many would consider it to be useless.

Then i turned to the two.

"I'm sorry, but we need to find an Inn pretty fast because we won't get anywhere but lost if we go out in this weather condition!" I stated as the streets just got flooded by strong winds and sand and dirt was all around us. We could barely see 15 ft. ahead of us, but I've already done my homework and knew my way around here blindfolded. Holding on to Aria's hand so that we wouldn't lose each other, we reached to an Inn that was nearby and close to the gates.

"We might as well stay here for the night because this storm isn't going anywhere anytime soon." I said as i loosen my grip on my hand and dusted the sand off it.

"One thing for sure i need to wash this sand off!" I joked while brushing myself off.

Right before the sand storm hit aria warped her scarf around Mavis face so she didn't get hurt that much by the sand she felt Asen grab her and well being pulled well hold on to Mavis with the other. When they got in to the inn she took off her jacket witch at this point was caked in sand and put it on a chair coughing a bit she had inhaled some sand which didn't really mean much in a game were breathing was needed but ever body did out if habit.

Smirking at the girls, i walked up to the Innkeeper while brushing the sand off me still.

"Excuse me, but can we get two beds in one room please?" I asked him. He looked like one of those Pasarians or Peasants as some people call them from Egypt with his dry, dark leathery skin with a cloth wrapped on his head.

"Certainly sir, here you go Room 46." He said as he handed me the key. I paid him fully and went back to the girls.

"Alright, i got us a two bed room. If you wish to get in a shower first then you better hurry." I informed them as i was pointing down the corridor of clay walls while handing one of them the key.

I call first! I announced and grabbed the key from Asen and running down the hallway and stopped at the room number that the guy at the desk had said. I unlocked the door and set my stuffie and music box on one of the chairs, then ran into the bathroom, locking the door. (I refuse to go into detail!!!) I took a shower and got all the sand off, dried off, and equipped the only other outfit I had. It was a simple white dress with dark, forest green flames licking the hem of the skirt, sleeves, and neckline. The sleeves went down to my elbows and the skirt almost touched the ground. Leaving my long silver hair to air-dry, I unlocked the door and padded back into the room on bare feet, pink eyes flitting around the room.

Aria laid down on the bed waiting for Mavis to finish. After hearing her finish she took all her clothes off ans switched in a towel (that's as far as I'll go in detail) and waited at the door. When Mavis came out aria kneeled down wow you look very cute Mavis's she said petting her wet hair with one hand and hold up the towel with the other. Aria stepped around Mavis's and hopped in the shower to get all the sand off.

Sitting down on a chair near the hallway as i was rather disappointed about the sudden delay, but it wouldn't be much of an adventure if there weren't any surprises such as this. First i run into a little girl that had no fear of me, then got found by Aria and just as we were about to leave this bloody storm rolls in.

"It feels like God is practically telling me not to go, but it sounds rather interesting and fun to participate." I told myself as i looked out into the wall of sand outside of the window.

I chuckled a bit as I got up to my feet and poked Mavis on the forehead.

You are a chicken butt. I teased as I went down the hallway. Going into the room, and noticed just how different it is to not be alone again. I cracked a smile as I grabbed a white towel and went into the bathroom. (Not going into details because that's just creepy;) as I'm taking a shower washing the layer of sand from my body and almost being coaxed to sleep with the running hot water on my back. Just about everything that had happened from the beginning all the way up to this point came rushing back. Then realizing just how many lives have been lost by my own hands, and not to mention that I promise I wouldn't take another life. Never again would I let the same thing that occurred with Jenkins and his gang of PKers. Guilt was all over my face and this I knew as I got out with a pair of shorts and a white shirt with a towel on my head to dry off which it quickly does for some strange reason. After tossing it to where the other towels were placed, I laid on the bed close to the window and stared out to the gusts of sand that's still going outside.