(PP-F5) Cortez Curse

I took a deep breath as i stretched my arms and ribs. Then i wrap myself with the thin covers which i didn't really mind because it feels like the 4th of July in here!

"Best get some sleep now so that way we can get up early. Hopefully this storm would be long gone by then." I suggested and hoped beings I'm technically already a day behind. Turning to my side with my back towards the girls, i kind of stared off into the night.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to keep my mind off from my dark past, but its like the more i try to hold it back the more difficult it gets to hide it. Then i remembered something that proved to be very vital to my life. The sand, the weather condition, and the type of place we're in reminded me on when a group of my friends went inside an Inn when it started to pour down hard on our shoulders. We were soaking wet that day, but we were all having fun.

Then it got me to think about these two girls that decided to come along. A smile spread on my face as i wanted to enjoy this moment as much as i can.

"Welp, i don't know about you cuties but I'm going to sleep. Good night!" I called out as i laid on my side.

I smiled at the compliment then turned my head back to Asen after his comment. Nighty-night Asen! I exclaimed. I glanced back up at Aria then jumped, landing halfway on the bed, almost pulling my hair. I pulled at sheets to get the rest of the way up, then sat on my knees in front of Aria, clutching June. Grinning, I announced Ta-da!

The next day when I woke up, the sun wasn't up yet and the storm had finally settled down. I rolled on my back and stretched my arms and legs to wake myself up. Looking over at the girls, I saw that they were still asleep. So I crept to the bathroom and quietly closed the door to minimize the noise from my menu as I switched to my light brown linen shirt that had baggy sleeves and light green cargo shorts with a pair of sandals on my feet. With my katana in my katana that was in

its sheath, i quietly opened the door and went to sit on my bed. Then I waited for them to wake up.

Silver hair splayed out about me as bright pink orbs fluttered open. The light that awoke me filtered through the window, letting me know that the storm had past. I sat up and cast my soft gaze over to Asen's bed to see if he was awake, only to see him sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at me. Stifling a shriek of alarm, I tripped over the sheets and fell off the bed. Within a second, my soft face met with the hardwood floor, letting a sharp CRACK! be heard.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing that Mavis was alright I calmed down a little as I gathered my thoughts.

"I was going to tell you when we get to the point last night that the real reason why I was going was because there's something I've been given to do. There's a dungeon not far off where we originally headed for, but now that things have changed, we can just go straight there now." I explained to the best of my ability.