[PP-F4] A Material Date (Oske, Zauis)

Oske sat with her feet swinging back and forth as frost gathered on her glasses. She wiped them off quickly, puffing breaths of frozen air out of her mouth. Today, she was planning to get smith mats of Ice Crystal. She would have to kill a few small dragons on a mountain for ice shards, and then the larger one for the Ice Crystal. However, at the time, she was just waiting for her fiancé.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis walking with his hands in his pockets and his Trident trench coat blowing along with his dark black hair. He had his one handed sword strapped around in the sheathe on his back which was made by the woman he was engaged to, Oske. The sword was a deep red and he called it The Oblivion. Finally meeting up with Oske I puffed my cheeks letting out air as I gave her a huge smile. "Oske, hey how you doing sweetie? You ready to get this material or what!? I'm psyched to finally get to fight an ice dragon." he chuckled while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

OOC: if your wondering about the hair I'm using my own character looks again. Lol)

"Yeah, I'm super excited!" Oske exclaimed. She jumped off the short wall she was sitting on and stretched. "I'm a little nervous that my sword might break... it's a little worn out." She lifted her sword from her sheath, revealing "Petal Edge."

She swung her arms back and forth. "I'm ready to go if you are. The mountain isn't that far from here, but... remember, the dragon boss is huge."

"Well the most important thing is that your happy. But yeah, let's get going because I'm way too excited for this." he exclaimed while grabbing her hand waiting for her to lead the way. Thinking about what she said, the boss is huge, it made me upset considering she was a low level and her blade was worn out.

Looking at Oske I hand her my last healing crystal. "Oske, if anything happens like your sword breaking or your healths low then please....please use the teleporting crystal. I don't want anything to happen to you...." he said emotionally as his eyes started to water but he held the tears back.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Oske laughed nervously. However, as she continued to walk the weather grew colder and the snow falling became more solid and harsh. She paused to open up her inventory, equipping her coat, gloves, and boots. "Geez, my shorts aren't good for this. I should probably get pants."

She paused. "Hey, Zuzu, when we start sharing an inventory, how will we do it? Should I just take everything and you can use whatever you want whenever? I have a pretty big inventory--it's one of my skills."

"I hope your right...." the facial expression of Zauis was pretty much dull and emotional. He's never felt so strongly about a girl before. Not as much as Oske. She was his missing piece to his cold heart. Looking at Oske complaining about her shorts I chuckled. "If your legs are really that cold then I we could get you some pants once we finish this up. I don't mind at all." happily nodding his head as they walked.

Noticing Oske talking about when we get married and what to do with our inventory storage I nodded in agreement to what she was saying. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. It'll be better since you have more space for things. Though if it gets rough I can always h-hold some things m-myself." he smiled as he started to stutter from the coldness.

Oske paused when she saw the spiky teal trees appearing on the horizon, growing closer as they walked toward the snow covered path. She slipped a little bit, stopping to notice the ice beneath the frost.

“Looks like its an ice bath,†Oske noted. “Doesn’t surprise me. It is an ice based field, after all… We’re almost in the monster spawning zone.â€

As the were approaching the icy mountain path, Oske hugged her jacket around herself. She pulled up her long socks to cover her legs, then trudged onward. Once she stepped over the invisible line, three small dragons spawned and flew at her. She unsheathed her sword and slice a wing off one of them, leaving it to fall and slam onto her face. "Gwah!"

16/17

Chuckling at the sight if the spikes trees in the horizon. Moving on forward they grew closer and closer. Hearing Oske make a slight noise he noticed she was slipping so he reached out his hand grabbing Oske's arm stopping her from almost falling. "Be careful sweet heart. " Frost was beginning to come outta our mouths from the temperature being so cold. Stepping over the the invisible line, three small dragons charged Oske but swinging her sword she sliced the wing off of one as it dropped toward her face he quickly unsheathed his sword, The Oblivion.

Quickly slicing through the the ice dragons that charged us, just in time before the ice dragon Oske made fall towards her I quickly jump slightly off the ground and rotating my body in mid air swinging down The Oblivion onto the ice dragon but being a little late it reached Oske's face still hitting her as it shattered. "Heheh......"

"Whoop," Oske laughed slightly. "I guess I lost an HP point..."

She suddenly had a faint blue aura around her, and her health went up by the point it had lost. She then put her hands on her hips. "Anymore of you jerks!?" she called. No dragon answered. She shrugged, then continued to walk. Up ahead was the opening to a frosty mountain cave, which probably contained the Ice Dragon.

Zauis smiled at Oske when she placess her hands on her hips. Blushing a bit he thought to himself, man she's beautiful. I'm glad I'm going to be marrying her.

He shook his from his crazy little thoughts while noticing the frosty looking cave he sprinted toward it and right as he went inside, he suddenly backed outta the cave shivering like he was almost a frozen ice cube. "Now that's what you call cold. Looks like I'll be equipping my usual black attire." going through his HUD he equipped his long black trench coat, black jeans, and his black boots that felt as if they were made from strictly iron. Walking into the cave he still felt cold but it wasn't unbearable. Looking around in the cave he noticed a huge empty room. At least it looked empty because it was all black. "Uh....."

She slowly made her way toward the black cavern. Once she placed a single foot there, however, it illumined itself, revealing crystal shards lining the walls and sending reflections everywhere. “Wow!†she exclaimed, not noticing what was hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Her eyes slowly wandered up at the sound of cracking ice, and a huge dragon erupted from the ceiling. It has six <> growing on its back.

Looking around the place it was beautiful, until he looked back at Oske's facial expression as if she's see a ghost? "W-what's up....?" turning only to see the ice dragon swoop down right in front of us he grabbed Oskes hands and got a good distance from it. "I guess the fight starts here...." he smirked.

Zauis: 39/39

Boss: 10/10

Seeing Oske miss her attack it made me chuckle a bit because it was the first time we actually battled together, I think so at least. Either way we weren't gonna lose to this thing. I just needed watch my temper when fighting because that makes me lose my focus. Zauis dashed at the ice dragon swinging The Oblivion at it clashing back and forth with it the ice dragon over powers Zauis slashing him into a wall. "Crap.....Ughh" he shrugged a bit while getting up.

Health: 38/39

"Zuzu!" Oske shouted. Rage filled her eyes and escaped her lungs as she shouted and ran at the dragon. It swung a claw at her, and she met it with her sword. She was sent flying backwards after the sudden clash, and... her sword shattered into blue particles before disappearing. "Oh no..."

Oske: 15/17

Zauis keeping calm so far he wiped his mouth and noticed Oske going in for an attack but her sword shatters with the connection and he slashes her. Seeing her get hit made Zauis's eyes water. Thoughtlessly he dashed at the ice dragon not realizing he did horrible in fights once he got frustrated. Either way he swung The Oblivion and missed by a few inches and the ice dragon slashes him with the tail making him slide across the ground. "Oske? Do me a favor, okay? Can you give us some space? I'm going to fight it alone. I'll try to wrap it up quick but it seems he has tricks." he said in a serious tone.

Health: 36/39

Looking back at Oske with a smile as he took a sudden deep breath. "No worries, sweetie. I'll win this battle and you'll obtain the material you need. But if I do start losing really bad then use the teleport crystal I gave you. Do not....and I mean do not hesitate to use it." he winked at her before hearing the dragons footsteps coming toward him he turned around and back flipped over the tail slash and sliced the ice dragon in the chest while breathing lightly. "Heheh...."

Boss: 9/10

Sliding back from the impact of my slash on the ice dragon, it yelled out in agony while it started flying around in circles trying to make me lose my focus and get me dizzy. It was a perfect tactic, however I've already seen this before. He flew towards me as Zauis dashed toward the wall running up it he did his famous backflip coming down stabbing the ice dragon in the back and hoping off of it. "Someone needs to try a bit harder next time." he said teasingly but there was still a brute tone within his voice.

Boss: 8/10

The ice dragon looked me in my eyes and dashed towards me, but within time of his dash Zauis swung his blade at the ice dragon missing him by a few inches since the ice dragon evaded just in time he swung his tail towards me but Zauis was prepared. He did a spinning kick over the tail swipe kicking the ice dragon in the chest sending him further away. "Good thing I had that Martial arts extra skill. Who would've thought it was going to come in hand here." he said calmly while looking at the ice dragon.

Boss: 7/10