[PP-F4] A Material Date (Oske, Zauis)

Seeing the ice dragon sliding further Zauis knew it was his chance to get one more hit in before things got a little serious since the ice dragons health began draining crazy. Dashing toward the ice dragon he stopped in mid sprint and began spinning on one foot while The Oblivion was clashing with the ice dragon it finally knocked him off balance, as Zauis was spinning he quickly stopped and hopped slightly giving the ice dragon a downward slash. "Glistering Dreamer....." he whispered under his breath.

Health: 36/39

Boss: 6/10

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the downward slash he chuckled to himself while looking at the ice dragon who seemed to now have red eyes instead of it's usually blue eyes. Shocking me a bit the ice dragon flew at him with a fast paced which the ice dragon then swung it's tail toward his face he instantly blocked with The Oblivion barely in time, however he clawed Zauis on the face sending him to the ground. "He clawed me...? Damn I never really thought about him clawing me with such little reach.....Tch" he shrugged while getting up. Popping his neck he smirked at the ice dragon. "Now your talking my language."

Health: 34/39

While Zauis is getting up he looked back at Oske with a smile though he was felt with misery because he had suddenly started losing once again. Not being able to focus since he had a lot on his mind the ice dragon dashed at him and Zauis swung at the ice dragon trying to get the hit off first, but the ice dragon stops before Zauis swung his sword and did a front flip in mid air swing it's tail into Zauis shoulder. "Aghh.... Damn it all." he clenched his teeth giving the ice dragon a cold look.

Health: 35/39

Standing there giving the ice dragon a cold look that would make anything feel as if it was worth the time of day. Chuckling at the dragon trying to bear the pain of losing in front of the person he loves the most. The ice dragon flew toward Zauis and slashed him but Zauis stood there taking the blow as if it was child's play. "If that's all you've got then this will be easier than I thought. What happen to all that spunk you had when you hit Oske? Or me...? Heh" he teased the ice dragon making it angry.

Health: 34/39

Zauis thinking to himself for a moment. I should really stop standing there like a foolish idiot. I'm sure I'm making Oske feel bad, but I can handle this ice dragon. I'm just trying to calm myself down. When I'm angry I'm even worst then this. I'll start fighting back in a sec. Let's just see what his next attack is like. The ice dragon slashed Zauis knocking him back a little. "I guess there's nothing special about you after all...." he smirked evil like.

Health: 33/39

Zauis dashed toward the ice dragon as they clashed back and forth with great power. Picking up the pace you could barely witness the attacks that were being thrown. Not being able to focus on every little tactic the ice dragon had he swung his head into mine knocking me into a wall. Rubbing my head with a chuckle. "Heheh now that was fun. I kinda like you ice dragon. Too bad I'm gonna have to kill you." he said calmly while gripping his sword.

Health: 32/39

Wiping his face over a few marks on his face he thought for a few. I think it's time for me to get this fight over with. Only if I'm able to get my special move off but that's like never going to happen against this ice dragon. It's pretty smart. But let's go for a straight on attack right now. "Lets get the real battle on." he said while dashing towards the ice dragon so quick he couldn't react and right before the ice dragon knew it, he was slashed.

Health: 32/39

Boss: 5/10

Slashing the ice dragon so quick it couldn't react but being in close range within it the ice dragon slashed him into the ground making him slide almost toward Oske. Clenching his teeth he looked back at Oske and nodded at her. "Sorry if I'm taking a while. He's way smarter than I thought. I'll try my best to end this." he sheathed The Oblivion and equipped tape around his hands as he threw a few jabs toward the air.

Health: 31/39

The ice dragon flew upwards and began hitting the sides of the wall which made small but deadly shards fall down towards me. Avoiding them with his speed, being so forgetful he lost focused on the ice dragon which shot a ice shard outta it's mouth piercing him in the chest as he breathed heavily while looking up at the ice dragon. "Damn....that was a good hit right there. I'll get ya back for that one though." he said in and angered tone yet calm.

Health: 29/39

"That all you got? Your the weakest thing I've fought besides a boar. You've knocked my health really low but I'm not sure what it is. But you....suck." he causally said as the ice dragon flew at him swinging it's claws at him as he continued to dodge while swiftly countering and jabbing him in the face. "Try harder than that....or you will die."

Health: 29/39

Boss: 4/10

Upon saying those words he felt an unusual presence or aura from the ice dragon. It was as if it's while mood changed. Not knowing what to think about it he awaited for his attack to be a bit more cautions of his surroundings. "Looks like I ticked you off....what a drag." he said in a relaxed tone as the ice dragon slashed him in the back with an unusual quickness being that he never noticed the dragon left his sight. Stumbling a bit he caught his balance. "Sneaky as hell... "

Health: 29/10

Noticing the ice dragon had some nice moves up it's sleeve he thought that he might wanna keep a better look out of it. Huh..? "W-wait, where did he go!? I was just looking at the scum." he looked around carefully and right as he was about to turn to witness the ice dragon he was slashed and knocked back a bit. "This is getting annoying."

Health: 28/39

"Now your talking my language. Now ya are. Looks like I won't be holding back on this next strike. I plan to put you on your ass with this. I've been waiting to feel as if I can pull this off and I can do it now...I know it!" Zauis's dark green eyes looked as if they turned black as the ice dragon dashed at him he as he swiftly avoided all it's attacks while swinging my blade into his chest knocking him off balance as his sword glowed black he jumped in mid air spinning as he slashed the ice dragon into a wall with a huge impact, denting the wall with the ice dragons body layout. "Slithering Streamer....." he whispered.

Health: 28/39

Boss: 2/10

As the ice dragon was stuck into the wall, Zauis's sword, The Oblivion began glowing an even darker black as he held it back powering the force of the swing he was about to do he looked back at Oske with a smile as he swung his sword releasing a black flames slash at the ice dragon as it shattered. "Chidoritz...." he whispered while breathing heavily he noticed the bonus item was the material that Oske needed. "Looks like...." he dropped to his knee while panting a lot. "We did it Oske...." he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Zauis!" Oske shouted, running over to him. She had been standing back, trying not to freak out. She watched as her husband-to-be was attacked and lost a ton of health. She quickly opened up a pouch on her belt, and a pink furry creature came out. It climbed up onto Zauis' shoulders and blew frosty breath on him, which made his body emanate a blue aura which healed him. "Are you okay?"

Panting slightly he heard Oske calling his name. He knew he over did it and wouldn't be surprised if she got upset about it. A punk fury creature shot some kinda frost beneath him which began healing his health back to it's normal state. "No worries, Oske I'm fine. It's just I used three of my special moves which kinda wore me out....on the bright side..." he said while clicking on the bonus item going through his HUD he tossed Oske the material she needed. "There ya go. The material ya needed." he smiled as he slowly forced himself up.

Tears welled in Oske’s eyes, and she hugged Zuzu tightly after putting the crystals in her inventory. “Don’t ever fight all alone again… If I’m here, I have to fight with you… even with my bare hands.â€

She sniffed and wiped her eyes as Pinkie crawled back into her pocket. "Okay. Let's head to the smithy--I've got a sword to make..."

Zauis smiled, wrapping his arms around her tightly giving her a hug. His eyes started to tear from her words but he held it in while pulling away from the hug he wanted to give her a kiss but he nervously backed outta that thought. They stood up and locked arms, heading back to Oske smithy shop. "Don't worry Oske, I'll never die if that's what your thinking. But yeah, let's get to making your sword. Oske?" he blushed slightly.

Seeing her face turn to his made him chuckle for some unknown reason. Looking at the material in her hands he took a deep breath and looked away while blushing slightly. "Huh....I'll make this quick as possible." he said while looking into her eyes. "I love you, Oske." he rubbed the back of his head smiling like and idiot.