[PP-F4] A Material Date (Oske, Zauis)

Oske's ears rung with the words, and her cheeks grew red. She quickly put the stone down on the ground for a moment before running over to Zauis and kissing his lips. "I love you to, Zuzu!" she exclaimed, giving him a big hug. She then quickly pulled away, her face still red. "Now, come on, let's go. I might need your help." With that, she grabbed the crystals and hurried into the smith shop.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis blushed, he finally heard the words his heart as been aching for. He was never the lovey dovey type but Oske has changed this virtue. She changed a solo player who was naive and arrogant into a young man whose cocky but has a huge feeling of love toward everyone now. She dashed into him giving him a hug and they kissed on the lips for a second while she pulled away blushing. He smiled as she sprinted into the shop as he followed behind her. "Coming dear. So your really gonna need my help?" he was rather surprised.

"Yep," Oske said. She equipped her smithing gear--the dirty apron and elbow gloves, along with her basic hammer. "Let's see.... okay, so I'm going to put this in the furnace here..."

Oske carefully placed the first large crystal into the furnace, heating it up. "Could you clean up the anvil? It's got a rusty sword on it. The one right there." Oske pointed to the anvil as she pulled the hot crystal out of the furnace with tongs.

"Sure, I can handle that. Psh, its just a small sword." he walked over and picked the sword up off the anvil and cleaning it up a bit as he watched her pull out the hot crystal from the furnace he smiled at her hard work. "Your pretty good at being a smith dear. Maybe I should pick up a profession. Then again im not a fan of things like that."

He rambled on and on while thinking about their future. He kinda wanted to adopt a kid that had no where to go. But he kinda wanted a daughter more than a son. He's always thought this way.

Oske placed the hot crystal down on the now clear anvil. She then lifted her hammer above her head and began to slam down on it. "Well, you don't have to do a profession that isn't fun. You could be a fisherman, or a cook. I would love it if you knew how to cook--I wouldn't have to learn!"

Soon she had a new sword--a curved sword with a golden lining and a black hilt. It was still warm, but perfect at the same time. It was a rare item. "Wow! I'm good. Hmm... I think I'll make a new hammer, too..."

She placed another crystal in the furnace.

He leaned against the wall yawning slightly while covering his mouth while his soon to be wife was telling him he should maybe pick up a profession. She named a fisherman and a cook. My eyebrow raised. "The two things I suck at the most. Eh, those aren't really for me. Fishing is boring and cooking is like more of a..." he stopped because he knew she would get upset if he was being sexist.

Looking at the sword she crafted he clapped his hands and gave her a smile. "Very nice looking sword. Hm. Your making a hammer to? Good luck sweetie." he chuckled while looking at her blushing slightly.

Oske shrugged as she placed the hot crystal down on the anvil. "Maybe an alchemist, then? Or an information broker? Though that's not really a profession..."

Oske easily crafted a near perfect hammer, and after examining it realized it had an enchantment. "Wow... it makes weapons a little bit better than before," she announced, staring at the silvery hammer.