{OP~F1} Atma Has A Strange Goal

The young man that was seemingly familiar stepped forward. Before anyone could notice, he had already taken everyone's weapon, except mine of course. The player wasn't very smooth about retrieving the weapons either, yet somehow he totally fooled the girl. My pouch was hidden out of sight behind my hair for no one else to see. I looked at the pile of weapons and couldn't help but snicker, it was pathetic. 

When the young girl, whom's hair I tousled, spoke about who was the most dangerous here I shook my head with a laugh. Not quite necessarily true, there is someone above you that you haven't noticed yet. He's not a high level but his sword kill can rip anyone like you in half. He'd probably kill you with one shot. Though he may not be the first to swing he just might be more dangerous than I am. I said in my head, knowing that the girl could not hear me. Obviously she didn't know who could kill around here. I stepped forward. Actually, none of us can kill right now sadly, were in a safe zone. Also, some may not have the inner strength to carry out the job of killing another player. It may not matter about the level but everything else decides weather you get killed..There was still a problem though, no one had noticed him yet. I gave them time but I guess no one saw him, or at least took note of it. 

I let out an inward sigh and looked upwards. Does he think I can't see him? Seriously, he must actually be an idiot.. Arek was just being annoying at this point. Are you trying to make a scene or just be stupid? I mean really, I got a good start and ran up the wall, holding onto the side of the roof. Then I swung my leg over and sat right next to Arek. What is so entertaining up here? It's not like this is the only roof you could sit on. I asked, motioning my hand outwards towards the rest of the town lined with buildings just like these. Most were shops owned by players and NPCs but they all looked the same to me. You aren't stalking me are you? I said, grinning him a sideways smirk and a jab to the ribs.

"That's retarded." Arekkusu said from above with a smile again. "You would know plenty about being retarded right? Especially if you would think I'd stalk YOU of all people, if I ever grow that desperate, kill me then. Besides, this was the moment everyone is fighting that can actually entertain me, if only I had popcorn. See that pile of weapons? Does Atmas sword look familiar to you? Recall the duel if you don't remember."

Arekkusu looked below, the other three players were just watching, Arekkusu then noticed what was wrong with this picture. He quickly shifted himself a small distance away but still sat over the edge. He looked towards his friends.

"What's up Sousuke?" Arekkusu asked without turning his head or opening his eyes. "Its been a long time man. You too Atma. Now back to the blade Kiru, it looks weak right, but with the right hands, someone could make it dangerous of a weapon. Don't tell me you forgot how it looks already, even if you are a bit slow."

Sousuke watched as the woman spoke about people being killed and such and as she ran up the wall to where Arek was standing I called up to her. ''Shame you will never know how it feels to kill another, you remember my twin brother im sure and he killed so that people like yourself could stay alive and I killed back in the real world so that you could all enjoy this F****** game in peace.'' Sousuke called after her. He was ex military after all he had seen his fair share of killing and even seen his own twin brother murdered right in front of him in this death game. Arek finally came down from his pearch and addressed the group and pointed out the blade still at his feet. ''Sup man, as for killing people you should all know that by now anyone can kill but skill only gets you so far.'' he said

I looked down at Sousuke, now remembering him and his brother. They looked so much alike to me, the only difference was the scar and the major attitude. Looking at him now kind of made me miss him just a little, I didn't really know him that much though. And how could you know that? Don't go around suspecting that someone doesn't know of something when in fact they do? Is it really in your best interest to find out weather or not I had killed or harmed someone. You of all people should know not to go around picking at someone's past. I said, know well that no one here except for maybe Arek could possibly know what I had been through. The only person I had breathed a word of something personal to was Keith, and that was because it was like secret for secret then. Arek of all people should know why I left the guild, not that it matters anymore. I'm not trying to be a hero anymore, I lost that a long time ago. I said, turning my attention to Arek with a slight frown. It would be best if he didn't tell another soul of how and why exactly I left. 

Yeah, I'm sure everyone wants to stalk me. I laughed, knowing how ridiculous that sounded. Don't even try to sound cool at this point. If you want I could hold you up and parade you around telling everyone the results of out battle. That sword means nothing now that you just threw it away at someone. I thought you might want to keep it, for old times sake. To remember when you stabbed me five thousand times. The tension was building now, anyone could see that we weren't very fond of one another. Arek and I had met by me sticking a dagger in him while it was pitch black outside. 

Arekkusu once again shrugged, not giving a damn. He learned to just take it easy, which surprisingly helped him with comebacks. He remembered that duel, it was a lot of stabbing, he remembered the taunting of using a potion, just for Kiru to use one as well, which was hypocritical in his opinion. He had a different sword that he could stab her with if she would like.

"If you want another 5000 stabbings you would have to take them with this new blade, and if you to that one, I know you would lose to this one." Arekkusu said as he pulled out the Phoenix Wing from his holder. It didn't spark yet since wasn't in combat. "I'm making The Rising Edge useful in someone else's hands, mine are way too needy for that sort of blade. This one suits me just fine."

He then looked below at the female player who said the levels didn't matter. She was damn right about that. Now about Kiru being the strongest, he wanted to address the girl on that.

"I am a level 19." Arekkusu said towards the girl. "Kiru here is level 37, so why is she the strongest when you said level doesn't matter and that anyone could kill. Recently we dueled and I won, what does that say?"

Arekkusu then turned to Kiru. "So why did you raise up your dagger at them?" Arekkusu asked. "Were they seriously not threatened by your looks as a high leveled player, that you had to raise your dagger to get their attention? That should say something other than me pointing out the obvious."

I gave him a menacing warning glare as I spoke. Same goes for you, if you would like another five thousand stabbings then I will happily give them to you free of charge. I would rather not heat up argument now seeing as though there are people here. It wouldn't be a good idea for us to waltz around cursing at each other, some might think we don't like each other! I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice at the very end. Arek surely wouldn't take notice to it because he was use to it by now. He knew not to get upset by what I said about something so easily. 

From above I felt the need to ruffle the girl's hair again, she was actually really amusing to me. I smiled at the girl and then turned to everyone else. Indeed. To clear anyone's suspicions, Arekkusu did win the duel. I plan to become stronger so I can beat him next time, that is an event you might want to see ladies and gentlemen. I addressed Arek with a cold smile, letting him know that I was not bluffing, I was completely serious about a rematch. 

I leaned forward off the roof and looked down at Arek. He was falsely accusing me now.  Actually, I did not 'raise my dagger' as you say. I was twirling on in my fingers, a habit of  mine. That is something that cannot be changed, I have been doing that for a long time. I countered, swinging my legs back and fourth over the side of the rooftop. 

"As much as advertising can get you Kiru." Arekkusu started nowhere near phased. He wasn't scared of her, he never was scared of her, she could threaten as much as she like but Arekkusu would just stare blankly. "I'm not afraid of another duel if one wasn't enough for you, but get better equipment before you speak so boldly. Right now, you won't be beating me, so I recommend those stats be changed. There will be a price for the 5000 stabbings though, all the loose change that flies out of your pocket when I knock you back to the prehistoric times."

Arekkusu railed up onto the the building the opposite of Kiru direction and sat back down once more on the edge. His sword had orange flames on them, the tension somehow rising even though Arekkusu didn't feel it. Someone has pretty high tensions right now... And it wasn't him.

"Just leave them alone, just for once the bigger man like I know you are and let them deal with the issue." Arekkusu said making sure the man insult was emphasized. He seriously was getting better at these sort of fights, maybe sometimes he doesn't have to raise a blade. "But noise is no reason to start... Continue a problem. Sousuke, careful all right? Don't get yourself hurt now.

Atma's attention was drawn to his missing sword, which he retrieved, and then to a familiar face. "Arekkusu," he shouted, smiling, "what's up, man? I've been having a lot of fun since we last met!" Atma turned and jogged over to the wall and looked at the player known as Kiru. "Kiru," he said, grinning stupidly, "just wait till I'm stronger, then you won't have reason to look down on me." Atma was very concerned with this girl though. She was a stupid high level, and such a powerful enemy this early could be bad. He had to find a way to keep her neutral, for now. Speaking to everyone, he said loudly, "Arekkusu knows that I'm not a problem, and that I just like to try to be one. So, since I am a partial cause, you guys need to avoid being the other part of the problem. Such as not walking over and scolding us because we were 'talking'."

Atma knew his little speech might make absolutely no sense to any of these people, but to him, it was the grandest of any words spoken. With that, he pivoted quickly and made his way out of the alley and into a bustling street. Out of sight, out of mind.

{OOC: Alright, you guys can wrap this up at your own pace.}

I folded my arms, amused at his presence, he seemed different this time. Well, you sure seem confident. I'm sure your right about not being able to beat me, I am quite low on my defensive skills as well seeing as though I wear no armor. I'd like to say that I am confident in myself too though, we will battle again. And when that happens we'll probably cause some disaster. Ah well, sorry but my time is up, I will see you all later~ I said the last sentence in a sing song voice as I got up and began to run towards the fields. I glanced back at the girl, I hoped to meet her again, she and I would probably get along.

Atma..I would like to think that someday you'll be the one looking down on me but you have quite the ways to go. For now, just level up. I thought as I ran across the rooftops, not looking back to the group. Now, I would enjoy the rest of my day by myself, most likely grinding and gaining skill points. I highly doubt it though! 

As much as he hated to admit it, it was kind of nice to see her again. Arekkusu could only assume thatsnhow normal stubborn friends get along, and he personally had no problem with that. Arekkusu looked down to Sousuke.

"Hey man." Arekkusu said looking below. "I got Kiru the menacing looking high leveled player off if your back, how about you buy me a meal and we can all it even. Deal?"

Air found herself turning her head back and forth every time someone different spoke. She decided not to butt in again, she just didn't know enough about the game or about the complicated history of the three people currently in an argument of some sorts. Atma, the player who could be dubbed to have started this all, left but not before making a speech. Then Kiru left in a flash. Air didn't seem to notice the look the other girl have her before she left. Air turned on her heel. "Sousuke. Something tells me this isn't how you always act, considering the way you're talking with Arekkusu now. If you two... ever want to try this conversation thing again without arguing that'd be okay I guess." She walked away not waiting for an answer. Half of that was a lie, she honestly didn't want to become friends with either of the boys, but wanted to leave on good and peaceful terms.

Arekkusu looked at the girl, she was an open book. How can you lie about something as inviting as that, that wasn't too nice. Arekkusu decided to act like he didn't notice that, he really didn't like to deal with that. Sousuke can do what he liked, but Arekkusu had plans that are much better than that. For one thing, the spread of the MPEs, they are becoming less rare.

"Screw that..." Arekkusu whispered inaudibly, making sure neither of the two wouldn't hear him. He then raised his voice to reply. "I have no time, too busy. Hey Sousuke, one meal on you, remember man."

Arekkusu then stood up from where he was and jumped the roofs away from where the two were at. Its either you're in or you're out, but if you are Lukewarm, Arekkusu will hate it the most. Sometimes you can't have the cake and eat it too, and if you lie about it, Arekkusu will just leave, he wasn't going to deal with that.