PP-F3 Game Changer (PM For Invite)

NB: Joining this PP is you giving permission for Mari to attack in a hostile manner, with words, brandishing her weapon, actually attacking, and the possibility of death etc. It's why I have set it up as a invite so people are aware that their character may get hurt. I do not plan on having Mari PK anyone in this thread however be aware that you are placing your character in a volatile situation. 

How long had it been since Mari made her way from the 7th floor to the 3rd? She wasn’t sure…She didn’t exactly care. She stood at the end of the Prairie, near the floors edge, hands resting on the bars that separated her life; from a quick – painless end. How simple would it be to just throw herself away. 

What good was she doing here anyway? Alkor…Alkor had sent her a message stating he never wanted to see her again, that her very presence sickened him. Life – Life had left her, said she was nothing more than a dirtied distraction, his vitriolic words that day had hit home.

Shadowed Cerulean eyes stared blankly down at the clouds as they passed by. How simple it would be. Her appearance was still a mess. She hadn't cleaned herself up since that day. Her eyes had dark circles beneath them - they were bloodshot and her face was smudged with dirt that had streaks where tears had once fallen. Her pink hair was a tangled mess - and her clothes disheveled, ripped. Stained with dried mud and droplets of blood. Players normally avoided her; this time, it seemed like they all gave her a wide birth; avoiding her like the diseased beast she was.

A flash of red, and a gaze of green, a well dressed young man was walking upon the third floor, his weapons not equipped as he had no reason to have it out, and his clothing rather nice. His crimson colored red hair blazing through the the air, his eyes cool and calm as he walked through the streets, using his normal walking pace as he gazed up at the sky, as he saw the same thing every day. He then looked ahead and began walking again, a men's fashion blue blazer, a pair of midnight blue dress pants, and is favorite pair of black leather combat boots were what he wore. as he looked out to the pier he saw someone, and he began walking towards the person, seeing it was a woman, and he spoke, "Madam, hello. is there something wrong?" He looked at her and saw her state and he stopped a few feet, not wanting to be an intruder to her, but still wanting to help her. "Madam, are you hurt?" He said to her his Emerald eyes gazing at the woman in front of him as he kept a good distance from her, to be sure he was minding this womens personal space.

-Clothing-

Chest: Men's Fashion Blazer (Blue) 

Legs: Men's Fashion Pants (Midnight Blue) 

Feet: Men's Combat Boots (Black Leather)

Walking through the floor 3 , a floor he wasn't  on for a long time , he could saw someone in a prairie . He walked through there , weapons unequipped , just his armor in case of a PK . as he kept on walking he could saw a person resting onto something...The person seemed beat up , hurt ... He chooses to go closer to that person .. "Hey , are you all rig..." he stopped ... It was his guild leader ... Mari ... "Mari !" he yelled as he started running there "What happened to you ?! Who did this to you?...." he asked as he realized what he done .. He was touching her again .. His hands were on her shoulders moving her as she seemed like she was spacing out ...He was prepared to take the punch in the face for doing so ..

Mari didn't look up as she heard a concerned voice asking her if she was hurt. "Tch..." She wasn't hurt. At least not physically. Enough time had passed for her health to have completely restored. "I'm the one that hurts others." And it was true wasn't it? She had done nothing but hurt others since she had entered this game, nothing but hurt others, and kill people. Her eyes darted to the side; "Shouldn't you, yanno - stay clear of PKers?" She asked the strange red-headed boy before her eyes fell back down to peer over the edge of the world.

Another had approached, a familiar voice, Mari flinched when she heard him. "Rack off." She hissed, more bite to her voice. Still, Kosan insisted, he went as far as to place his hands on her shoulder, Mari pulled out her weapon- and used it to slash across his torso before raising a leg to kick him in the stomach to knock him back. "I said RACK OFF!" She practically yelled through gritted teeth, her breathing heavy as her entire form shook with a mixture of rage and pain. "Don't TOUCH me!" She screamed again, voice cracking under duress. 

Battle Dice: 4+3=7
-2 Eva = 5 MISS

Perma ID: 5699

Kosan:  29/29 HP

As he felt down he put one hand at the stomach and with the other he tried to stop the fall. As he hit the ground he raised his tone "Mari , what the hell !" as he got up and went again at her , expecting to get hit by the dagger this turn ... He went at her and put his hand on her back,asking again "What happened to you Mari !? ... Why are you like this... What happened ?" he lowered his tone slowly with every word he spoke to her as he was getting ready to take the hit he was sure he will get if he kept of doing so ... But she was his friend ... he had to try at least to find out what happened.

A tall red haired man was  watching the whole scene from afar. He was in a knight-like uniform with a white cape, with a purple two-handed sword in it's shealth bound to his waist. His big, deep golden-brown eyes felt empty and serious. He decided to get closer. He slowly apporached them. He saw a girl, she was quite pretty, but she had a dangerous aura around her, he had a feeling she wasn't someone to mess with. He was actually bit afraid of her, as he wasn't an experienced player, SAO was in fact his first VRMMO. He just got there when the other player got kicked in the stomach. He also noticed that a player he met before, Alonne was there with them too. He quickly examined the the arguing players, and stepped next to them.

"I don't know you, but you wanted to kill yourself, am I right? I've seen people trying to commit suicide before, and your expression was just like that. What do you try to run away from? Killing yourself is not a solution, it's only the running away from the problem... isn't it, "Player Killer"? I mean, it musn't be THAT bad, it's not like you killed somebody... oh, wait."

He quickly grabbed his sword and dropped it on the ground and kicked it behind himself, like if he was trying to say he doesn't want any trouble, he just wants to help.

"We already lost too many people in this game, it would be shame if the number would increase even more."

Mari didn't react when Kosan seemed shocked at what he had done; she simply steadied her breathing as she stared down at him with cold, dead eyes. "What happened?" She asked as she stepped back, shrugging off his hand. "I've simply come to terms with who..." She paused, shaking her head. "No. What I am." She muttered in a dark broken tone. Mari gave Kosan a lop-sided grin as she reached out to clasp his chin, lowering it so she could look him straight in his startled, wide eyes. "Your precious guild leader is a monster." Mari said as she roughly pushed him away; eyes glancing over to another player who had approached the group.

He spoke to her with a condescending arrogance that frankly. Sickened Mari. He spoke how he assumed he knew what she was thinking, and what was on her mind. Hosw he had uttered the word 'Player Killer'  Mari's brows furrowed, she turned over her shoulder to look at Kosan with a small, twisted grin that betrayed the small glimpses of hurt that would flash across her eyes. "Wanna see?" 

Mari turned back to this new, tall man. Balancing her dagger on the tip of her finger. "Tell me, greenie.....what's yer health at? I do a base attack of 9 - and you just foolishly threw away your sword. You said it yourself, I'm a killer and it can't possibly be that bad hmmm? Want to find out first hand?" Mari shrugged as she brushed a hand through her messy hair. "Then again, I'm not giving you much of a choice."

"You .. A monster ? Mari , what happened to you ... You're not a monster.." he said as he was watching in her eyes , unknowing how to react as he heard if he wants to see her like who she really is ... After hearing that he slapped her over the face just to make her stop dreaming ."YOU are NOT a MONSTER!" he yelled at her immediately  after the slap almost.. Kosan let out a simple word for that player that said that Mari was a player killer who wanted to commit suicide.... "Leave.." 

Alonne saw what was happening and when he saw so many people entering the area, he thought to himself, *Oh dear this is terrible.*, when the female player asked him to leave and how she acted around the others, he knew this was a mistake and looked at the woman. "I don't know what has happened to you mam, but this isn't the way things need to be, my name is Doctor Augustino Hikaru, im and an Associate in Neurology and Psychology." "It seems you've suffered mental trauma, and I think I can help you, but from what I can see, you don't want it, at least not right now." He said to her as he kept his distance from her, as he looked at the others seeing how so many people were getying so close to this woman named Mari, and he spoke to them. "Everyone, please keep your distance, can you not see she doesn't like people in her personal space." He said to them all and took at seat on one of the posts in the bridge and crosses his arms looking at the one called Mari. "Please miss Mari, I don't think your a monster, just someone who is misunderstood, and I am one who wishes to understand your situation." He said to her as his voice was more soothing now, as he as trying to use his time at Harvard to solve this situation at hand.

Edit: I made a mistake, forgot to as the n't ti is I will underline the area I mean.

He looked at the player who just told him to leave.
"I don't think it's an option anymore..."
His voice was shaking. Aedan was frightened. He realized he might accidentaly made a death wish.
"Look, I might have been a little too aggressive, I just have a thing against murderes.
I didn't mean to. I want to help. I feel like as a fellow victim of the game it's my duty.
And yes, I do think that taking someone's life is the biggest sin imaginable, but I also think that people can always change, no matter what they commited.
Here in SAO, we are a community and we have to help eachother, that's the only way we can survive, so please let Alonne do his Hardvard-thing
and diagnose you."

L sat at the top of a large structure on the 7th floor, it was rather dark, humming to himself playfully he contemplated the meaning of his actions. He had destroyed Mari rather enthusiastically and he wasn't sure if it was his design or Silliths control, all he knew is that he was alone now in his own mind, and that frightened him the most. On the surface however, he seemed like any other joyful teenager, as far as being joyful in a game of death goes. The rain was still pouring down on him as he lightly munched on some meat he had gotten awhile back from town. There was something just so, uplifting about watching people suffer and Mari was easy pickings, he wasn't even concerned about his own safety. If there was something he had learnt from his time in SAO it was that no matter how strong you were physically, if you can be broken mentally, then you might as well throw away your weapon.

He was just about done on that floor, his mountain of loot that he got from the dungeon was just waiting to be spent. "Perhaps floor number 3 would have some shops about. I could use an upgrade for my arm guards" He spoke to himself as if nothing had happened, nothing mattered but his own survival. To him he felt that no one was ever leaving this place alive, good luck to anyone trying to clear the higher floors he smirked at himself. What caught his attention when he got down to the 3 floor was rather amusing. He sat atop a large hill, his figure concealed by the darkness of his cloak and the distance between them. It was surprising but not impossible that they were bickering over Mari, he tried his hardest not to laugh at the pathetic nature of the men that flocked around her like eager and hungry puppies. "Ok these kids clearly don't know what they're dealing with.."

It was at that moment he made his way down from the hill into the bickering of the clowns. He smirked eyeing Mari carefully, just his presence would shatter her. Though he didn't get too close to her only close enough to hear what everyone was saying, some self proclaimed doctor tried to calm the situation, he shook his head in disgust at his statements. "Excuse me doctor, but if you're trying to understand the situation then you clearly cannot know if she is being misunderstood" He stepped out placing a gentle hand on the mans shoulders, his other hand extended like he was giving mass. "You're nothing but sick clowns trying to entertain a washed up dog. Just go home, you're wasting your time. A player killer is a player killer, she even attacked one of you and threatened to do so again. Take a bloody hint" He chuckled and palmed his face shaking his head gently as his dark chocolate hair waved about. 

The other red headed man began to speak again, his grin turned into a grimace and he sauntered over to him. "Out of all of these people you make me sick the most you know that" His red eyes burnt into the mans soul as he spoke "All of you clearly want to die, so go ahead and provoke the mutt further, you're trying to reason with a murderer, no, a monster" He shot a playful glance over towards Mari, he knew there would be blood split now.

Sir Alonne looked at the player who was mentally attacking the one named Mari, and he spoke, "And what your doing isn't helping, she is most likely suffering from mental and emotional trauma, and your adding to the fire." "But from what I can tell I am no help here at all, and I say arrivederci." As he said that, he got up, and began walking away from the group, not wanting to take the chance of getting killed before he can help anyone here out, as his Emerald green eyes stared forwards he walked to the gate and shouted, "Floor 4, gate!" And disappeared.

-Sir Alonne Leaves the Topic.-

-OCC: Sorry guys but I got work in 15 minutes, and I don't want to not be able to post so I am leaving to topic now, sorry I was no help and a nuisance. Arrivederci.-

Sick clown... I am a sick clown you say ? And who is this "washed dog" , this "monster" you talk about you little punk.. he added as he left Mari company and went near the one that come the last equipping his sword. I dont know what happened to Mari or who did it , but she is my guild leader.. If you dare to call her a "Washed Dog" again , i will kill you and the person who did that to Mari , you hear me !? he added while he pointed his sword at the new player who just insulted his guild leader.

L chuckled at the kids attitude and closed his eyes shaking his head. His red eyes eased open and his red eyes locked with the boys, a gentle hand brushing his sword point away from him. He lent in close to the boy and placed a gentle hand on his neck, leaning in close, close enough for the boy to get a clean shot at him "Ok, your guild leader. Is a washed up dog" It was hilarious that the boy even thought for a moment L was ever fearing for his life "Strike me down! I want to see you get mad! You'll be no better than this sick monster standing before us" He gently slapped the boys cheeks and turned away from him, the boy was flaunting false power. "Actions speak louder than words boy. It doesn't matter what you say, your actions will always reveal the truth. Even the Doctor knows Mari is beyond saving, he made a smart choice leaving, i'd suggest you do the same" 

(whoa ok so a lot happened when I was asleep)

Mari gave her head a slight shake at Kosan's words; they fell on deaf ears. She took another step closer to Aedan but was pulled back by Kosan, who then slapped her across the face. Mari went silent, the force of the slap caused her to take a step back. She slowly rose a hand to her cheek; then, she laughed. She gave a bitter laugh that started out silent, but grew in volume as she rose her head to face all who were in the field with her. Blue eyes wild. What did she have to loose? She hadn't heard from Celes, Life despised her, and Alkor - according to the message she received had abandoned her.

Her laughs rang louder as Sir Alonne began talking - attempting to diagnose her. "Oh lookie, lookie~" She added in a sing song voice, "The doctor is in - and thinks he knows all about 'Miss Mari'  " She fell silent as Aedan backed down quickly, stating he may have been too aggressive. If he hadn't approached Mari in such a cocky and arrogant manner with condescending words Mari wouldn't have paid him any sort of attention; she'd have brushed him off.

"Duty eh?" She said as her laughter finally died down, "Oh Yes, people do change - I used to think...." Mari paused as she lifted her dagger to her eye level, staring at the blade. "That taking a life was wrong, that I'd rather die before doing such a thing. Ahhh but look at me now..." Mari whispered to herself.

Then, that voice.

That cold, dark, calculating voice.

Life.

He called the players before her sick clowns and called Mari a dog. A Dog was a step up from a monster, in a sense. Still, his very presence shook Mari. Her eyes went wide before she refocused them, glaring at Life as he sauntered between the players within the group, each word he spoke was an attempt to rile up the players. Did he want them to attack Mari? Or did he want her to lash out? "what are you doing here?" Mari muttered. Her energy seemed to deplete, just from being around Life. The vitriol she once had, seemingly fizzled out into a dying ember. 

Life's words evoked a response from Kosan; who pointed his blade at Life, "You'll die if you do that." Mari said simply.

"Do you think i care if i die ?... Mari , if you can't wake up from this ugly dream , then , i've lost my only friend ... And well , i don't like this world anyway ... "  he said as he unsheathed his sword . "I don't think i would die here ... That's not what i want .. To die in front of my guild leader .. my only friend ... Well , that's kind of shitty ... " he continued as he kept on walking closer and closer to Life with his sword out .. "Hey there , you the one who insulted me and my guild leader ... Tell me , what's your name ? .." he continued as he kept on walking .. "I want to know who i will kill today!" he added as he slashed his sword through him , dealing some damage then jumping back so he could speak up ...

BD 8 - HIT *8-3+2=7* = 1(base) + 4(OHSS) + 2(Weapon) + 1 (Athletics) - 2 = 6 damage.

Kosan - 29/29

Player Who Insulted - 33/39

(OOC - This is outside a town , no need for duel.. Rules are simple . Winner lives , the one who is defeated ... well dies.. *you can flee, Kosan wont.. If you think you can kill him , be my guest *)

L grinned at the mans words, "You know, I don't normally give the pleasure of introducing myself to people like you. However, i think it's only appropriate you know the name of the man responsible for your death" He cracked his neck as he drew his blade of the abyss from its sheath and looked at the boys eyes with malicious intent. He wanted him dead for a simple insult, he couldn't even begin to understand the horrors he had befallen unto Mari. His armour hummed with a hunger unlike anything he had felt before, it seemed to be enthralled by the chance of a human kill, his battle healing patched up some of the damage kosan had just dealt. He chuckled darkly as he made a simple two step from his left straight towards the boy he put his guard up but L struck it down cutting straight down the middle of his chest, he leant in as his blade sunk further into his skin, it was faint but audible "Life"

ID:5847: BD,8-2+2. CD: 10 

5 damage (1 base, +1 athletics, +3 Enchant, +3 SHCS -3)

Kosan - 24/29

Life - 37/41 +2 battle healing

"Life eh ... Such a name for someone who will end up Dead !" he said as he took the hit from him . "You said you don't have pleasure to introduce yourself to me ... But still , you said i would die ... I won't .. I am sorry for you , Mister "Life" but you will be the one that end up dead . he said with a smile on his face after he took the hit .. "I don't plan to kill you, but you are just an annoying piece of .. he stopped as he was charging and slashed him again through his armor inflicting some damage and paralyzing him up .. "censoredhe added as he jumped back in the place of where he left ..

ID:5848: BD,10 

8 damage - 3(base) + 4(OHSS) + 2(Weapon) + 1 (Athletics) - 2 = 8 damage.

Kosan - 24/29

Life - 37-8=29/41 *paralyzed*

L shook his head as Kosan went to strike at him again "Such boastful words for a clown, you probably think Maris life is a joke don't you? You come here asking her what's wrong touching her against her will while she suffers! Then you have the nerve to attack me while i try to save your pitiful life by telling you to steer clear of her? You're nothing but scum, kill me then, STRIKE ME DOWN. You'll be no better than a murderer. You say that you don't want to kill me, but tell me i'll end up dead? When you draw your sword at me? THAT'S THE FUNNIEST JOKE I'VE HEARD IN MY LIFE" Kosan slashed him calling him an annoying piece of [censored]. The blade sunk deeper than he expected and a paralyse icon came up in the corner, he simply smirked looking at kosan with lust filled eyes, he wanted to see how far he would go, either way, once one of them ended up dead, Mari would only blame herself. It was a lose-lose situation for Kosan no matter how he looked at it. 

ID: 5849 (No heals for me) 

Kosan didn't listen to her, why would he? She was a failure of a guild leader, a failure as a friend, a failure as a partner to Alkor. So why? Why would he listen to her? He said she was stuck in an ugly dream - and that he had lost his only friend. What about the guild? Did he not find companionship within it? He said he didn't like this world. "Why not?" Mari asked, but her question fell on deaf ears. He simply unsheathed his sword. Still...was he calling her his friend? Mari mouthed the word, "...friend..." The words had barely left her lips, before being drained out by the clash of metal on metal.

The two shared heated words; this was going to be a battle to the death. That much was clear. First, Kosan hurled insults and Life, and then - Life hurled them right back at Kosan. Mari found herself moving, clutching her dagger tightly in her hand. She stood between the two of them. Back facing Life. Mari didn't even realize that she had moved. Her eyes were downcast. She didn't want Kosan to throw his life away; to become a killer - and she didn't...despite all that he had done to her...she didn't want Life to die.

"Just stop."