PP-F3 Game Changer (PM For Invite)

"If you wish so .." he said as he heard Life saying that Kosan is nothing but a scum , and if Kosan wants to kill him , to do it now.. As he wanted to charge at Life again , he saw Mari ... She was walking between them .. "Mari ?... She... She woke up..? " he said to himself as he stopped charging at life who was still under the paralysis effect ... "Mari ... Wh..what are you doing ?.. " he asked her while he put his sword back in the sheath as he heard Mari asking them to stop ... "O..okay ... I one will stop if Life wants to stop as well". he said as he watched his guild leader .

He eye'd Mari carefully as she walked in front of him, a sick smile twisted on his face. Kosan sheathed his sword, was he really giving up that soon? If only he knew. "Done already? Were did the tough guy act go? I thought you wanted me dead? You think i was lying when i told you i didn't care if i died?! I'll prove it to you right now, you want me dead! FINE!" He lowered his head, he felt the paralyse finally wearing off, shaking his head slowly he got on his knees and dusted himself off.  He picked his blade back up and smiled sickly at kosan, his blade pierced through his own body, just the tip but he didn't plan on stopping. "People like you are pathetic. They never back up their own words. Im not going to stop simply because your precious guild leader tells me to. I don't even know how you keep someone like this around Mari, he's just like Uriel" The blade sunk deeper into his stomach. He coughed and took a deep breathe before continuing "Filled with lies, i have only ever provided you with the truth. To accept what you've done!" He began to cough up blood, wincing at the pain. "How.. can-" He stopped breathing and collapsed to the floor, he slowed down his heartbeat, something he learnt while deep dive spear fishing on his farthers farm, it allowed him to hold his breathe for much longer. A beautiful fake passing, his health bar began to slowly tick away before his very eyes, slowly but surely. 

ID: 5859

LIfe: 23/41

Mari gave a small sigh of relief. Giving Kosan a forced, broken smile. "I don't....I don't want you to become a monster like me." She said as she looked away. Whatever anger she felt was drained away, replaced with melancholy, a self hatred. What was she doing? What was she doing indeed...Mari shrugged her shoulders. Fiddling with her dagger. "Why?" She gave a bitter laugh. "What am I doing...I'm saving what humanity you have." 

Mari didn't look at Life as he screamed words at Kosan, not till his angered cry turned into a choked cough. She turned her head to watch as Life's own sword had pierced his body. Mari felt sick. Her head a mess. He had watched her attempt to take her own life; with a sickened glee in his eyes.The blade sunk deeper into his stomach, and Life mentioned taht Kosan was no better than Uriel. Mari wanted to vomit at the mention of the name. She frowned. "He's not." Mari said, a wavering resolve in her voice. 

"Look at you....just look at you Life..." Mari muttered in an uncaring tone, something in her snapped - all the times Life had looked at her with disdain in his eyes...all the times he had laughed at her, how he had on purposefully tried to break her. "I've accepted what I've done." She said - watching him collapse to the ground. His health still slowly trickling down. Mari knelt down, "Poor, poor Life..." She whispered brushing back dark bangs from closed eyes as she grabbed her dagger. Allowing the blade to trace along his cheek.

"Little Life, your health is still half full; are you still conscious sweetie?" 

"I am not done ... I just ... It's an useless fight.. I don't want anyone dead .. I just want to know who or what did this to Mari ... Why is she thinking of herself as a "monster"..." he said as he watched life picking up his sword."What are you doing with the sword.." he stopped when he saw Life stabbing himself with his own sword ....

"Dude ! What the .." he continued as he saw Life falling unconscious .. "[censored]!?" he continued after he saw him hit the ground with his sword within him , his health going down little by little.

"You are not a monster Mari .." Kosan said as he looked at Mari who was playing with her dagger.... "Stop saying that ... Wake up already... You are my friend .. stop thinking of yourself as a monster" . Kosan said while looking at her going with the dagger to him .."What are you doing Mari ! ..He .. Let him be .. If he wants to kill himself fine .. But don't attack him for gods sake .. He is unconscious... He can't protect himself..He is stupid for doing it."

L was unconscious at that point, he couldn't hear Maris quips towards his lifeless body. However, there was one, the only thing L had left to fight for him while he was down, Sillith. Sillith wasn't just going to let L die while Mari waltzed about with her dagger to him. Actually as a matter of fact, what use did L have to her if he was dead, Mari was looking like a much better target to her now. Tsk tsk tsk L darling, you've really done it now. Why make such a stupid move, that's not like you at all. Amari is so much more stronger than you are, how you've let yourself go. You are lucky i need your body... Sillith had spite in her voice as she spoke to L, she wanted him to face the consequences for his actions however something interesting happened. Kosan spoke up. She was drawn by his words.

It happened again, Sillith was inside Maris mind, calling out to her. Oh my, just look at what a beauty you've grown into. You remind me of myself you know that. fufu~ Oh dear, you seem to be holding 'Life' at the tip of your dagger. Such a fool he is. Go ahead and give him what he deserves or better yet do them both. They're both fools for trying to toy with you, don't you agree? fufu.. you know Amari, losing your humanity isn't a bad thing, it just means you've woken up to reality. 

Mari didn't look up from Life; but she spoke, words directed toward Kosan. "You want to know who did this?" She asked, as she caressed Life's cheek. "Why you've been talking to him this whole time...Kosan..." Mari paused to look up at Kosan with dead, blue eyes. "Life is the one who did this to me."

Mari glanced down at Life again. She was going to leave him be. She wasn't going to bother with him. Just as he didn't bother with her. Mari had shifted her body, all too ready to listen to Kosan, she may be a monster - but she wasn't that decrepit, that dark, or that far gone. Mari sighed. "You're right Kosan I-" She paused, head shooting up and eyes widening as he heard that voice in her head again. Mari heard it as her own voice; a dark, soothing malicious thought inside her head. It egged her on...tempting her; to give him what he deserved. Mari's features scrunched up as she stared down at the seemingly peaceful Life. If it weren't for him....if it weren't for him Alkor would still talk to her. Tears welled up in her eyes as she lifted her dagger to stike down into Life's chest. Aiming straight for his heart.

"It's your turn to freeze now." Mari hissed as her dagged drove deeper into his chest. "This is reality...." She said again, anger in her voice but tears and pain in her eyes.

Battle Dice: 9 + 3 = 11 HIT
10 Hit + Frozen (Paralysis) for 2 turns
Perma dice Roller ID #5860

Life: 13/41 Frozen for 1/1 turns

"M..Mari that's enough !" Kosan said as he went to Mari and helped her get up hearing that Life did it .. That Life transformed Mari into what she was now.. "Mari , even ... even if he did it ... That's enough .. I don't want to kill anybody ... I just .. want to protect you Mari .. To keep you safe , out of the sufferings of this game ... You... My only god damn friend .." he said as he hugged her and a small tear slided on his cheek ..  "Life ... Get out of my sight .. I don't want to see you near Mari , ever .. Consider it a favor ..." he added as he realised what he had done ... He touched Mari ..when she had a dagger in her hand .. "Oh ... Uh... Damn .. i've forgot... " he said to himself smiling a little , hoping he won't get hurt by the dagger Mari holds .

Aedan realized that this wasn't about saving somebody anymore. He was frightened. He ran back to his sword, put it in it's shealth, and ran as fast as he could away from them. He came to the conclusion that not everybody can be saved, and that player killers are in face dangerous. He was really stupid to let his guard down while being near one. He thanked god he survived the encounter. He thought about what Life said, about being a sick clown. His ideals almost got him killed for nothing.

(Aedan leaves thread)

L could hear the rucks from his deep slumber, he knew nothing went according to plan. What was his plan though? His eyes ease open, warm honey eyes drifting up towards the two figures in front of him. He felt like the world had been lifted off his shoulders, his body however encased in ice. "I.." He wasn't sure what was going on, the sky was so clear, the aroma of flowers and soil attacked his fragile nose, he felt like he was living again.. but only his health didn't agree. He was on dangerously low health and had no idea what was going on but he figured that he was screwed if he didn't get out of here. Mari looked insane "What happened to you.." His seemingly liquid amber eyes starred at Mari woefully. He couldn't waste anymore time, an icon came up for him to use his cure crystal to stop the freezing effect. He slowly thawed out and scuttled away from them both looking through his inventory for his teleportation crystal, it began to charge. For some reason, he felt like a great part of him was missing, a huge piece of himself that he couldn't get back. Sillith however was furious, she had no control over Mari and she had just let Life go from her grasp. No.. you.. She was seething with anger inside Maris head Why won't you kill him!? 

-1 Cure Crystal
-1 Basic Teleportation Crystal 2/2

Kosan ripped her off of Life; and Mari screamed, thrashing about; "You don't UNDERSTAND!" She cried out, tears falling freely now. "He took hiM!" Mari sobbed, trying to slash at Life with her dagger. "He stole Alkor! He said he loved me! He spat on me! He said I was nothing!" Mari cried, body trembling as Kosan wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, Mari allowed him to embrace her. Her wild flailing ceased as her head lulled forward.

her voice seething; "I'll kill you too Kosan..." She mumbled darkly. Mari hadn't even noticed the change in Life; she heard the voice screaming at her; screaming at her to kill him. "I will..." She responded to it, and a pain in her temple throbbed. "I will...." She repeated with more resolve, before breaking down into a fit of manic laughter.

Mari rose her head to look at Life, to stare into those warm amber orbs; "You got your wish Life; I'm a monster...all your hard work paid off."

"I understand Mari ... Don't .." he said as he stayed there , cleaning the tears that fell off her cheeks .. "Don't do anything stupid ...We will sort things out ..." he added as he was watching her into her eyes .. "You are a good person , my friend ... My guild leader... Stop it ... We will search for Alkor and sort out things.." he added as he heard that Mari will kill him too .. "Hey , if you feel like killing me , just tell me" .. he added with a small smile on his face... "But wake up already ... I miss you Mari ... The old cheerfully Mari i knew when i joined the guild... Stop it .. Stop saying you're a monster already!" he said as tears started filling his eyes , trying not to cry as he hold Mari close .. "Stop it .." he added as his voice started trembling .

L wasn't exactly sure at all what was going on in front of him, his eyes began to tear up as the teleportation crystal covered him in a shining blue light "Kill..us? I didn't wish for that..wait.. i.."Then it came back to him, that night, the first time she opened up to him, was the first time he lost his mind.. it was that voice.. he felt like he knew the name but, it was so foreign to him. Where did it go..? Why wasn't it plaguing him like usual, tempting him to hurt Mari? Did she move to Mari.. is that why..... "I didn't want this.." 

Tears began to fill his eyes, he looked down and let his hair cover his face from them as the teleportation crystal finally kicked in "Im so sorry.." With that he was gone from that place. Soft sobs could be heard by the villagers as he was guarded in the safe zone of town, alone with his thoughts, everything began to play out in his mind but he couldn't figured out exactly what happened. He rubbed his eyes softly, the last thing he could remember was yelling at her for her player killer status.. why couldn't he figure out what happened to her?

"COWARD!" The pink haired girl cried out as the teleportation crystal took Life away. Mari flinched as Kosan tried to wipe away her tears; recoiling as though his touch were poison. "Don't TOUCH me!" Mari hissed, "Life said you're a Liar! Everyone in this god-forsaken world is!"  Mari finally shook him off of her, "What is the point of searching for a man who despises me?" Mari said; then, Kosan said that she should just let him know, if she felt like killing him. Mari grinned; twirling the dagger. Her dark, craized eyes now set on him.

"Now that you mention it...I Do want to kill you. You're a liar... Life's a liar..." She lowered her head, clutching the dagger tightly in her hand. "Run Kosan." Her entire form shook, as though she was struggling with her own actions. Her voice pained, her chest hurt - held by such a great burden and that ringing voice; that angry, violent voice constantly telling her to kill. It was difficult to drown it out.

It would be her only warning, and it sounded almost like a plea; deep down - Mari didn't want to hurt him; "Please."

"You've changed Mari .. I thought you care about me and you are my friend ... But it seems i was wrong ... Sorry .." Kosan said as he brought up the teleportation crystal .. "Floor 4 teleport !" he yelled as Mari said something else he couldn't hear after she threatened him .. "Mari ... What actually happened to you ... " he said to himself as he felt on his knees outside Floor 4 teleport gate and started crying ...

-1 Teleportation Crystal

Kosan Leaved.

Sillith was pleased with the sudden change in tone by Mari, what seemed like a last show of humanity all but shattered into a million pieces which she would have to take back individually piece by piece. The voice continued to boom inside her mind Very good Amari, now you've finally embraced what you are, but you shouldn't have let them get away. Next time you see Life, he's dead, understand?. Sillith chuckled lightly. She couldn't let Life live, she knew, that if he got his memory back, there would be trouble. If he remembered that place... she would be finished. 

Kosan seemed disheartened...no...crushed, heartbroken - she shook her head as he too left; she fell to her knees. Dagger dropping to the floor. "You don't understand...." She muttered to herself, "I didn't want to. You can't be near me, no one can. It's dangerous." Mari felt a burning sensation in the back of her head and those dark thoughts began to seep through. How she shouldn't have let them get away, she should have just killed everyone. The two poor red-headed players who were only trying to help.

Kosan....

and Life...

Life; what happened to their friendship? Life didn't see Mari as a friend any more. Mari wondered if he ever did see her as a friend, or was simply using her this entire time to further his own sick twisted agenda.  Mari clenched her teeth, lowering her hands to dig into the ground. How can he live with himself? If he was so ready to die then fine. Mari would happily oblige.