(OP-F1~F6) New Player

Tyrius looked at the player, and shook his head. He couldn't say it, not in front of so many people. "I-" he choked and said, "I can't say it, not in front of so many people, especially Arekkusu..." He lowered his voice before he said the last two words, and looked at Arekkusu with a mix of sadness and confusion. Looking back at the girl, he said, "Let's just assume that I am coming along just to socialize..."

As Arekkusu offered col for him to sing, Tyrius shook his head and said, "Sorry, I don't sing for money."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny took the bag of Col from her nephew. "Thank you hun." She said as she put both her hands on her nephews shoulders and pulled his head down and kissed his hair. Destiny them ran forth and into the eatery. She put her arm around the singer and handed him a drink. "Here you go." She said with a smile. Then Destiny ran around and place everyone in a seat. It was a table for four but rather anyone could pull up a chair. She ran to the counter and grabbed more drinks along with a tray full of food. She slammed it on the table and cheerfully said, "Enjoy!" There was a mountain of food and many beverages for them all. There were pitchers full of every kind kind of drink. Destiny plopped down into a seat across from Arekkusu and next to the singer. She was sitting diagonally across from the newest player.

-Destiny looses 1,000 col-

Arekkusu admitted that Tyrius really had no reason to explain things in front of him. Then again, Arekkusu could think Vise Versa as well, it's not like either of them did good on that day. They both lost it on tht day and had to be stopped by a player of much more power, now Arekkusu had that power and more, but he also learned to control himself, the living hell could live in his head. Arekkusu has a rather calm yet fun-loving kind of personality right now.

"It's ok if you would like to say it." Arekkusu said as he took off all of his equipment to ensure he wouldn't do anything wrong. His black coat disappeared, leaving Arekkusu with his short-sleeved T-Shirt. His dark pants were Blue Jeans, and his Fingerless Gloves left while bracelets replaced them. His hair wasn't spiky and all over the place, but spiky in the font and back only. His eyes then became light brown instead of dark brown. Finally, he has a blue pair of headphones around his neck. "I won't be mad, and none of my items are equipped. If I wanted to attack, I can't. Even Wynter could kill me if she want to right now, but I trust in all of you not to do so. So if you are afraid of me doing anything, don't be."

Aedan was sitting near them. He was really broke and ut was the first time he saw food in days. When he saw all the food they had his hunger became uncontrollable. He was almost starving. He realized he has to kill his pride to survive, and walked towards the group.

"Hello.."

He was really embarrassed.

"Could you... Please... Give me, just a little? I haven't eaten in days! I promise I'll pay back as soon as I can! Please!"

Arekkusu looked at the newcomer that approached the group. Begging for food, he was hungry aand looked desperate for  meal. No food within days, that's a lot of suffering. He then remembered one person... who gave him Col when he needed food to live when he was a low leveled player. He saw the player sometimes, then he finally remembered her name, and now he knows how it was like to give a chance at provision. Lessa... so that's her name, and hopefully Arekkusu would make the right choice by doing what she did for him.

"Eat with us." Arekkusu said to the newcomer. "Grab a chair and order what you like, the meal that you order will be on me. Also, since this won't last the whole game, I'll give you enough Col to survive. Here's 1500 Col, but don't you dare any spend any Col on this meal, like I said. It's all on me."

-Lost 1500 Col-

"My my...aren't you genetous, Arekkusu." Destiny said with her eyes closed and arma crossed. It wasn't until she laid her eyes on the newcomer that had approached the group. She blushed heavily. She tossed the newcomer a lemon poppy muffin, one of her favorites. "Yes, join us." She said softly.

Destiny turned back to the others. "Well... how are things.. for everyone... except you, Arekkusu, I know lots about you." She said as she smiled and winked at him.

Aedan was moved by the kindness of the stranger.

"Thank you so much. You saved my life!"

He got down on hos knees while thanking the players he just met.

"My name's Aedan Cousl..."

He almost said his real name. For a moment he felt like he was back in the real world. Him asking for food reminded him of his childhood. He and his sister were homeless for a while, so it wasn't a very unfamiliar situation.

"My name is Aedan. I may be only level 3, and I honestly have no clue about the game's mechanics and such, but if you ever need my help, I'll do everything I can.

Tyrius sipped his drink, not wanting to appear a pig, and said slowly, "Things have been... unique. I met a new person though, and it sure was interesting."

As he spoke, he made his way over to Arekkusu, and bent over to whisper in his ear, "I did it. But not because I wanted to..." He wiped away a tear that threatened to reveal itself and continued, "I only meant to maim him, it was for her safety..." At that, he stood up and made his way back to his seat, putting on a smile to cover how he really felt.

(Careful Wynter, If you continue with the 1-2 liners,GM's can heavily punish you for that, I just want to make sure you hear if from me and not a GM)

Arekkusu smiled as the newcomer... Aeden he heard... sat down with the rest of them. The story of a once hopeless looking player, that was Arekkusu, needing food as well. Now he has much more money and power than he could ever achieve, and those 1500 Col, it was just about the amount that he was paid when he was a new player. Now this was sort of like the returning of the favor, just to someone who needed it.

Arekkusu then heard Tyrius speak to him, and to say that something was forced on him was incorrect. He whispered back. "No one is forcing you to do anything." Arekkusu whispered. "And don't worry, I was able to get over my darkness, you shouldn't be any different. I went through a hell kind of life and back, I know the best ways to cure the other side."

"Darkness?" Destiny said in a surprised, nearly shouting tone. "What darkness?!" There had been many secrets that she had yet to reveal to even the ones she cared about the most. But when items of the horrid came even close to her young nephew, Destiny was far from elated when hearing the subject. "Abner, what are you not telling me?"

Hi, I'm Aedan, glad to meet you." He smiled her gratefully. Aedan stared at the drinking man. He started eating the food the girl just gave him.

He looked at het with his big golden brown eyes and said "T-Thank you very much" while blushing a little. He looked at back at the disturbed man while thinking that he might've got himself in something dangerous. Well, it was too late to quit, and he didn't even want to. These people helped him. No. They saved him, so he was ready for everything, no matter how bad it is.

Arekkusu put his head down and smiled confidently, ready to tell his side of the story. Not just about the darkness, but how life was for him before that. A bold idea for a 15 year old, but what can anyone do about it, hurt him? They were in a safe zone, like hell would that happen. Arekkusu closed his eyes as he drank a little bit of his ginger ale, he is no fan of alcoholic drinks, smoking, drugs, etc. He then put his mug down and kept his eyes closed.

"This story doesn't bother me anymore, so please don't pity me." Arekkusu said to everyone. "I saw my father drunk in a bar, little did I know he drank or went to bars. I was 10 at this time, so happy, cheerful, until I saw my father murdered in front of my eyes. I hated everything at that point, everyone I met, just about life itself I hated. I thought of myself as the best to ever live, and that no one could ever amount to me... that was when my darkness came in. Another side of me... insane, controls my body like a puppet, causes me to do insane stuff. I faced it on the Gemini quest and killed it, silencing it from existence. I then saw the better in life when I had friends, and enemies sadly. I dedicated my life to becoming stronger, much stronger than anything to exist. I'm not there yet, but I've beaten players stronger than me, monsters stronger than me, climbed higher heights than I have. And I'm here to tell you all that, there is no excuse to not change."

Oh my god... That's horrible."

He tought back to his own past and decided that if he could talk about it this easily, why not just tell his own story.

"Well if everybody's gonna talk about his past, I don't want to be left out."

He took a deep breath and continued.

"My mother died when I was 9. It was a huge shock for me. Then, our "dear" father decided that we remind him of mom too much and abandoned me and my sister. He were homeless for quite some time. Then, we were abopted by two different families. I still see her, couse he go to the same highschool, but his new parents are very strict and... His adoptive father is..."

Aedan was shaking, like he saw a ghost.

"Let's just say that he and alchohol go together really well. I was adopted by a very nice japanese couple, and I have a little sister from them. But, the iceing on the cake is that my little sister might have the same disease that my mom died from, and I can't be with her because of this stupid game, fantastic..."

He took a deep breath again. It was the first time he talked about his past while in SAO, and he felt like a huge weight just got off his shoulders.

Tyrius enjoyed listening to others stories, even if they were slightly depressing. He grinned stupidly and said, "I'd tell my story, but y'all would lose interest very quickly." He started singing lightly, so as to not interfere with other players conversations.

"Show me how to lie

You’re getting better all the time

And turning all against the one

Is an art that’s hard to teach"

Arekkusu put a recording Crystal up in his pocket as the song continued. With that voice, it shouldn''t shatter just as long as nothing is screwed up so badly that it actually loses it's pieces. There was a timer in fron of Arekkusu, and not just him it seemed. Food arriving in: 4:59. The food appears to have a timer on it before it appears, that's still a lot less time for food to arrive than in the real world, in which a family of 4 would wait for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile a group of potential friends could all wait 5 minutes. Mats were great, but Recording Crystals are so awesome, they can be used whenever you want and they playback like a C.D.

Destiny sat, watched and listened as things seemed to go by so quickly.  It just seemed like everything was moving so fast.  "Am I tripping...?"  she thought to herself.  Destiny sighed and got up.  She wasn't bothered by anyone or anything.  It just... She felt somewhat...estrange.  Destiny walked to the door and opened it.  She walked through the door and stepped to the side.  Destiny rested her back on the brick and mortar and looked up at the sky.  The sun was going down, and it seemed that things were calming down in the world. 

I looked up in surprise at the one singing her favorite song. I had only sang in front of s few people and had a gig at a retirement home once but I was told I was good. I looked down and hid my face and began to sing softly hoping only he would hear.

"Another clever word

Sets off an unsuspecting herd

And as you step back into line

A mob jumps to their feet."

I looked down biting my lip, scared to see his reaction. "I love that song so much...makes me feel at home strangely."

I looked up in surprise at the one singing her favorite song. I had only sang in front of s few people and had a gig at a retirement home once but I was told I was good. I looked down and hid my face and began to sing softly hoping only he would hear.

"Another clever word

Sets off an unsuspecting herd

And as you step back into line

A mob jumps to their feet."

I looked down biting my lip, scared to see his reaction. "I love that song so much...makes me feel at home strangely."