(OP-F1~F6) New Player

I looked up in surprise at the one singing her favorite song. I had only sang in front of s few people and had a gig at a retirement home once but I was told I was good. I looked down and hid my face and began to sing softly hoping only he would hear.

"Another clever word

Sets off an unsuspecting herd

And as you step back into line

A mob jumps to their feet."

I looked down biting my lip, scared to see his reaction. "I love that song so much...makes me feel at home strangely."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up in surprise at the one singing her favorite song. I had only sang in front of s few people and had a gig at a retirement home once but I was told I was good. I looked down and hid my face and began to sing softly hoping only he would hear.

"Another clever word

I looked down biting my lip, scared to see his reaction. "I love that song so much...makes me feel at home strangely."

"Another clever word

"Another clever word

"Another clever word

Arekkusu then put up the Recording Crystal, which then glowed. He cut off the recording and smiled mischievously at them. He had recorded them while they were singing and the proof was in the crystal.

"Thanks guys!" Arekkusu said with victory in his voice. "Now we can hear it whenever we want to. And for the crystal not to shatter, the voices were amazing, and the proof is in the crystal. It is a performers tool that can record sound whenever activated."

Sousuke was hanging around in a tavern when he saw some people he recognized enter and sit down with someone who appeared to be very new. Funnily enough Sousuke had been away for quite some time and had sort of lost touch with many of those around him but it seemed like his cousin and her nephew whom he was close friends with had chosen today of all days to appear when he was thinking over things. He had adopted Arekkusu's ideals of keeping a low profile and decided to do just that for the time being to see what the group would do, although he had a feeling arek would see him shortly. Either way his took a sip of his coffee from his mug and watched the group carefully from the corner of the room.

Arekkusu then felt the presence of something new in their area. Players were around, being in a safe zone they weren’t Pkers. And the players that were higher levels than Arekkusu, he had either beaten in battle before, or they are relatively close to his level. Still, he wasn’t willing to put anyone in this group in danger of assassination. If someone were to force them into a total loss duel, anyone here could die. Arekkusu brought out his Phoenix Bird, Ignite, to scope the area to see if there was someone looking at them.

“Scope the area Ignite.†Arekkusu said to Ignite and he petted her neck with his index finger. He then allowed her to fly into the air, but cut off her flames for the current moment. She is acting as a spy. “Look for any suspicious activity around this area. Whether you find anything or not, please report it to me.â€

Ignite then looked outside around the area. The player’s presence can be felt due to the fact that they lack the Sneak and Hide Skill. Then again, so does Arekkusu, even if Arekkusu so desperately wanted it. That’s the next thing he planned to do once he is done eating here. Meanwhile, he kept a close eye on Ignite, and kept his menu open so she can be pulled back once she is in danger.

Something was off the moment Arekkusu had pulled down his menu but Sousuke didn't feel threatened by his movements but rather intrigued. The boy spawned a familiar which completely threw him off. The game seemed have finally introduced the feature which got him instantly interested. He watched the bird circling above him and it came to land on his shoulder. He stroked its feathers in awe and decided he should reveal himself to the other. "Oi Arek this your bird!?" He called as he walked over to them the bird still on his shoulder for some reason.

Destiny walked back into the tavern, her eyes were sad and looking at the ground. It wasn't until she heard a voice that she hadn't heard in what seemed like years that her ears perked up. Destiny looked up, and she couldn't believe her eyes. "Sousuke?!.... Sousuke!!" She nearly screamed. Destiny ran forth and jumped on her cousins back. The last time she saw him was when they all fought the MPE. "What are you doing here?" She asked him as she messed with his hair.

Arekkusu then saw Ignite on someones shoulder, which shows that Ignite found someone on his friends list. It was Sousuke! Now Arekkusu relaxed a little. The timer hit zero as all of the food items then appeared in front of them. Arekkusu had chicken soup and a bowl of noodles, the noodles steaming and soup warm. Sousuke walked in with them, a new arrival to the group. Ignite returned to Arekkusu and sat on his head. "You could say that... Though she is really more of an item to the game."

Sousuke let his cousin ride on his back as Arek explain the bird which it turned out just an item which must be a unique one to him only. "To answer your question Destiny I have away to the mountains of the 7th floor for some training of the mind and soul." He said with a grin and faced his old friend. "Unique drop then mate?" He asked rolling his eyes at his older cousins childishness.

"You could say that." Arekkusu said as he petted Ignite. Actually, she is what people might call fake. She i considered an item to the game, forcing her to stay in his inventory and all he could do with he was travel with her. She can't even inflict damage, she is just there for show. But for Arekkusu, she is a companion and a best friend when he was alone. "She is a great companion though. Not all my other items can act on it's own."

Sousuke smiled to his friend. He was certainly impressed item or not it was great to see and animal of some sort that didn't want to kill him or mash his face in. His attention turned to the others of the group who seemed new to the game and introduced himself. ''Names Sousuke Arek here is a long time friend of mine we way back.'' he said bowing his head slightly as a sign of respect. ''Care to introduce me Arek?'' he asked grinning

Tyrius looked at the girl in surprise, and said quietly, just loud enough for her to hear, "You're voice, I love it. That song was a favorite of mine for a couple of years." He smiled and looked at all of the other players interacting before looking back at the girl who had sung, saying,"I don't think I ever got your name."

"This is one of my few vest friends." Arrkkusu said addressing Sousuke. "He is a true bro to the end. Now if only we knew where he went for a long time. Oh well, its not like that matters while he is here now. Everyone, I know this is kind of random, but I never got to do it before and I really want to. Can we pour ourselves and have a toast?"

Destiny looked around at the newer players, they all seemed so.. fresh.  Destiny snorted when she heard Arekkusu offer a toast to Sousuke.  "Yeah... Like he needs one.." she said as she shoved him.  "Well.... There is still an abundance amount of food around here, so...I guess one could."  she shrugged after she finished her statement.  Destiny grabbed some food and shoved it into her mouth.  "Well....Speak then?" she said as she looked at her two relatives.  Destiny didn't expect anyone that she just met today to give a speech, but if they had a way with words; she wouldn't mind it.