(OP-F1~F6) New Player

"Not a toast to him!" Arekkusu exclaimed, almost hitting his bowl of soup when he turned his body around. "I mean in general, that we are all here safe while some wont be having a meal or a roof due to poverty. But none of us are ending up like that. And we all are friends. I'm just grateful I guess.. And I want to share that feeling."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well..."

Aedan started to speak with a strange mixture of confidence and embarressment.

"I think we should toast for the community.."

He blushed a little while everybody looked at him thinking that he might not have been the best person to say what they should toast to.

"For helping other players.. For survival. For the day we finally end this game!"

Aedan stood up put one of his fists in the air, without noticing it. Then realized what happened and sat down immedietly, with his face blazing red.

"So yeah, something like that..."

"Alright then...Then a toast to our lives, and living them to the fullest extent that we can!" She responded to the others.  Destiny took a gulp after she said it.  Destiny questioned many things; the peopel she met here, their loyalties and her trust in others.  Sometimes she would be able to look at the bright side of it all, but at times it pained her to think that it could be all wiped away. 

Destiny smiled as she watched what was going on between the two players that she was barely aquantied with.  It reminded her of the things that had happened back at home.  "Say," she said with a rather high pitched, chipper tone.  Destiny brought her index finger to the side of her chin.  "Do you think you two, immaculate singers, could sing a duet?" Destiny switched her gaze back and forth between the two as she waited for their answer. 

I laugh nervously as my face headed up more. "I guess a duet wouldn't hurt..." I smile and rub the back of my neck. "Uhm...anything you want to sing in particular? I'm not very picky and my voice range is pretty big so yeah it's up to you completely." I looked over at him with a small smile, encouraging almost.

Aedan was pretty excited, as he didn't hear music since he was trapped in rhe game, and he missed it very much, as he himself was a very huge fan of music. He got comfirtable in his chair, crossed both his legs and arns and anticipated the duet. He was actually quite suprised that art exists in this world in any kind of form, he tought people were too busy fighting bosses. he felt like he got backto the real world for a minute, it reminded him of the summer nights he spent with his friends by the campfire as his musician friends sang.

Aedan sighed and started to clean up the mess Destiny made. He was even more excited now that he knew which song they were performing.

"I really like that song it would be amazing if you guys could sing that"

Aedan smiled at them. It was an excited, child like smile. His big golden brown eyes were shining like a kid's in a toy shop.

Then he looked at the mess again, took a deep breath and contined cleaning it up, as he didn't want the song to be ruined by such unfitting scenary.

Well, maybe not the most familiar songs in Arekkusus knowledge, then again. He didn't know any songs he liked in the real world until his brother gave Arekkusu his phone. Maybe there was an audio jack and a stereo for there to be a beat. Alas, there was no such luck though, and nobody knows about Arekkusus phone, so why not just keep it that way? He closed his eyes ready to listen to the duet play a piece or two.

"Sounds great to me. Just gonna get a drink before we start." I smile and order a glass of water. As soon as it arrives I drink some here and there and finally set it down. "Ok...ready when you are." I smile and rub the back of my neck. "I feel like I should apologize in advance, I haven't sang in front of people in years."

Tyrius grinned, rubbing his hands together. Here goes nothing. He took a deep breath and began:

"Check yes, Juliet

Are you with me?

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk

I won't go until you come outside"

He gave her a go gesture a split second before he stopped, so she would know that it's her turn. This was going to be fun.