[F-4 pp Quest](Valentine Festival)

A young girl waited on a bench in a blue butterfly kimono and an umbrella that matched. Why was she waiting? Well, today was the day of hearts and smiles to couples. Today was Valentines day....

I waited for my date to arrive. As I waited many couples passed with smiles and laughs. They all were heading to the Valentines Festival just past the bridge and through the flower garden in the town of Hugemel.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man stepped out from behind a booth dressed all in black, nothing more nothing less. He snuck up on the young girl and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Excuse me Miss...are you waiting for something? he said in a deep voice hoping to startle her a bit more. (Clearly I know this is me, so im not going to fake you with the he, stuff, but ya know dramatic effect)

I wasnt sure what to do when she hugged me so i kinda just stood there. I looked around and tried to figure out where we would go.

Um...sure,...where...where would you like to go first? i asked. Never being to a festival, i didnt know anything about the reason to hold a festival, or even what you DO at one.

I laced up my skates like i do my combat boots and stood in the waiting area by the ice. I looked out and watched everyone else skating and thought about how lonely life really was for me. I remember playing ice hockey when i was much younger but i had forgotten most of the skating i was taught. I put one blade on the ice then quickly retracted my foot. There was no way this was going to be good, i was going to hurt myself...or worse...Cicila. I turned to look for her, but when i looked i couldnt find her right away then i realized she was right next to me.

I caught her quickly, realizing i was on the ice slowly moving forward. Suddenly i realized, i was skating and didnt think i could ever do it again. It was slow but i was doing it, hand in had with Cicila and for once...i was having...fun! I smiled as my hood fell back and revealed my face once more.

That was something i could never do. I looked at her funny as she laughed. I slid on the ice trying to find my grip eventually standing and suddenly skating circles around Cicila. I remembered how to do it, i stopped in front of her and offered her my hands to her and helped her up pulling her into me.

We fell over the railing, I whacked my head on the ground but i held onto Cicila so she never actually hit the ground. I winced in pain forgetting that none of it actually exists but its hard to forget what has become you life. I kept an eye on Cicila not showing any emotion or...honestly having any but pain at this moment. I had to at least make sure she was ok.

Cicila its ok to move...this isnt the real world...i wont get hurt trust me im fine. I said, kinda just laying there with her face buried into my chest. I wiggled a bit trying to get her more comfortable when it came to moving. I gave her plenty or ways to get up...how she did was up to her not me.

I wanted to admit to her that i couldnt either but clearly...i would have been lying. I looked to her an continued to remain emotionless but i kept my hood down, but i never removed my cloak. I opened my mouth to say something then shut it.

So...what are we going to do now Cicila? i asked emotionlessly waiting on an answer from her.