[F-4 pp Quest](Valentine Festival)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that im not having fun its just....ive never been to one of these before so,...idk how to feel here i said trying to defend myself.

I took one look at the Dart Toss game and knew i was going to ace this game like i ace slashing enemies in half. I smirked and it could clearly be seen. I leaned over and gave Cicila a kiss on the cheek.

Let me go first? i asked, not sure how she would respond to me.

I picked up the dart feeling its weight...being significantly less than that of my swords.

How about....nah i said overthinking things

I tossed the dart and may as well have stabbed myself in the eye, it bounced off of two other objects and i had to catch it just before it caught my face.

I kinda am, just a sword boy i said sighing in relief

I took her had and let her lead me to the Lucky Draw station, maybe id do better at this than anything...except my luck was better when i was blind.

Two cards....one for me....and one for the cute one next to me...please i said to the man behind the booth.

After the man gave us the cards i counted asked Cicila to count to 3 then we both flip open the cards.

I flipped my card over...

I wasnt sure what it said...i think it mentioned something about a balloon animal....made into the shape of a wolf. Oh boy...what luck i have. I passed it to Cicila, she might enjoy it more than me, since i wouldnt be around long after this, but thats not something id ever tell her....it would kill her to know.

Next game? i asked

I pushed the bear back to her. I knew if i accepted it, it would prove her right so i rejected it.

Maybe i should just leave...you dont seem to be enjoying this and you dont seem to be having fun with me....maybe someone else will have fun with you. i said looking away flipping my hood up and walking to a bench in which i sat on. Another man in a black cloak approached me, dropped off a letter with an object inside then left as quickly as he arrived. I hid the letter from Cicila and promised i wouldnt open it until i was alone.

Wait! Please? I am having fun and I want you to please stay. Stay with me. Please? It was hard enough to ask you out as it is...A-and I really like you... I yelled then blushed. I'm sorry you aren't having fun and I know you're going to leave me after, like you always do...but even though you're gonna leave I want you to stay...a little longer. For me? And....I really want you to have my bear...to always remember me. Plus it fits in your pocket... I tried to lighten the mood and giving him the bear key chain.

I didnt want the bear to begin with....heck i didnt even want to be here....id much rather be out there risking my life for the safety of everyone else stuck here. i said slightly aggressively.

I dont care that it fits in my pocket...or that you want me to have it......and at least i dont have to tell you when im leaving....it doesnt matter how much you like me...i cant stay i said raising my voice a little louder and standing abruptly You should have asked someone else instead....Zero would have made you happier i said and walked behind a booth and as if i had disappeared i went dark. Luckily having a maxed out Hiding skill plus the bonus from the Cloak of Darkness, im practically untraceable.

Zero had watched the entire scene unfold from not far away and sighed. 'Poor Cicila, Ryu really did it this time...' He picked up the small bear and followed Cicila to the diner. "Um miss Cicila I believe this is yours." He showed her the bear and placed it on the table. "Are you alright? Seemed like Ryu made you very upset..."

I looked up at Zero, her tears still wetting her face. She then looked at the bear and threw it. I don't want to be here anymore...Just....Kill me! If I'm not worth Ryu's time then I don't want to be apart of this death game anymore! Just...kill me! She yelled and Zero then slammed her face into the table again.

Zero looked at the bear and picked it up. He looked at the small object and sighed. "Why do people take their lives for granted so much... You're weighing the value of your life upon the opinion and actions of another, another who doesn't see value in his own life." He grabbed Cicila's shoulder and made her look at him. "Do not waste time trying to save those who do not wish to be saved... Search for another and if they leave you, another. Never cease to hope, even if all seems lost.... Trust me..."