A New Player Emerges [OP - F1]

The blonde haired male put on his Nerve gear he bought recently and laid on his black futon. He laid hi head back on the pillow that was at one side of the futon. He stretched then looked up at the dry wall placed ceilings. He muttered the words as he closed his eyes "LINK START!" the lights came at him as his avatar opened his eyes and he was in the starting city. He walked around hearing conversations of all kinds from different players all around the city full of different Engineering structures that were created with strange Technical programs and development that Felix had never seen before. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt like giving him a hard time. "That's no excuse! You said you'd be here yesterday! I was stuck wondering without you and I didn't know anyone." I pouted playfully. Normally, I was much more mature but he always made me act so energetic. I'm not even sure why. I guess I always get really excited when I'm with him.

Dragonslayrq smiled Wynter was the only person that his shyness wouldn't kick in and he smiled always around her. He saids with a grin "did you just lick my face Wynter" he says with a confused look. "Well um lets go" He starts at a fair pace following her directions she gave orally. He then thought "a guild huh don't we gotta be a high level."