A New Player Emerges [OP - F1]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malakath found it amusing to listen to also, in fact he laughed at points at the silliness of the whole fiasco. The one thig he didn't like was the touchy geeky aspect of Felix, Wynter was a woman and should be treated as such. Malakath pondered this for a moment until Wynter said about them being bestirs and then Malakath thought about it. She has friends ones Felix by Felix wants to get back into her life as something more maybe. It was uncertain but in reality he didn't care too much. He was a flirt and although he liked Wynter a little at the moment, she wasn't paying him much attention since Felix propped up, which was fine he guessed.

Wynter completely forgot about being mad at her best friend and started laughing. He arms dropped to her sides and she spun around fast. "You looked like you were being chased by giant smurfs! Jack and I were in the lawn laughing until you came back." She smiled and sighed. Then it started to settle in. She probably wouldn't make it out of this game with the way she was playing so far. Even if she did survive, she didn't have a family. No Jack. She'd never be able to ask her brother for help on homework. Her dad wouldn't be able to walk her down the isle one day. Her mom couldn't advise her on dating. She didn't have her family. She was alone.

He saw her emotions changed and hugged her "I know it hurts but please don't think about it Wynter please I dont like when my best friend cries when you cried when I was little I would cry in my room because your the best friend anyone could have and I dont want anything to happen to you if anyone ever hurts you ill punch them to death if they cut my arms off ill kick them to death if they cut my legs off ill bite them to death if they cut my head off ill stare them to death if they cut me in pieces ill curse them to death because o matter what I dont want anything to happen to you" he puts their foreheads touching "I promise."