A New Player Emerges [OP - F1]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Felix?" Arekkusu asked as he tiled his head to the side. "That is his username right? You didn't tell us his real name? All right, it doesn't matter, it seems everything is all right here. It's just nice for me to see people talk together, you know how it goes. I should probably best be going, is there anything I could do for anyone here right now or is everyone here good?"

Arekkusu was about to walk after no reply, but then he felt himself get pulled towards the building. "But... I... But." Arekkusu stuttered, trying to think of any excuse that can get him out of there. However, he couldn't find any valid reason. Not in time at least. Wynter dragged him and threw him down onto a chair, telling him to stay and have a little fun. "Well... But... I... Well, I'll try I guess."

Malakath grinned and slapped Arek on the back, then took a seat next to Wynter. He followed this up by leaching and saying "Sure I'll join you, not everyday a guy like myself has new friends to share a drink with." He called the NPC barman over and ordered a round for them all almost instantly. Turning back he said "Alrighty... Story times, no names but I wanna know who you were before all of this and what you're like IRL."

Malakath grins as he said, "Well I was born in England and moved to Japan with my family at 8 years old. I learned the language pretty quick before I started going to school where I was mocked and ridiculed to no end, so I turned to games. Place where I could vent my anger or become a different person entirely to hide who I really was. I loved it, and as a result I made this character to replicate one of my favourite game characters ever. Ultimately, despite me enjoying me never having to be in that world again I do want to get back. I have something important to take care of IRL. That's me, spoilt and bullied English child" He turned to both of them and smiled, though the smile was very hollow and solemn. As if he got too into it and reveals something he didn't want to.

I send him a very comforting and reassuring smile. "Thank you for sharing that with us." I whisper to him. "Well, I guess it's my turn. I was born in Japan, into a small but wealthy family with my older brother, mom, and dad. I grew up with Felix. He was my best friend and then on a very bad day my family got into a tragic car accident. After that I isolated myself and stopped talking to Felix. Except from seeing him here and there. I got my own place and took online classes at a very young age. Then when I heard about the release of SAO I got in contact with Felix and we met up in the game."

I laugh and push him softly. "Hey! I'm not that much trouble." I stick my tongue out threatening him. "And besides, you love having me around and you know it." We've been best friends for as long as we could remember. He was all I ever knew about friendship and I was ok with that. We'd never gotten into a fight, never betrayed each other.