I have arrived.

Well, I guess it is time for an intro here, names Asura, good to be here finally. Hope to Rp with everyone and hope to get along with you all soon, but for now I am working on the Journal for Asura, thinking of going with mixed heritage. Maybe 4/8 Cherokee Indian, 2/8 Arabic and the other 2/8 Japanese, I don't know yet so much to incorporate here. Anyway I digress, if you all wish to say your hellos here then post if not ignore this, I don't care what you do, but again I  digress well see you all later or until you post.

Ello

Thats it? You do realize that just saying that is not a real post... I did read the rule and I don't want you getting in trouble for a single liner, listen next time please add more detail to your posts, more words. And please add a bit more sentences here, I know this isn't the RP site area, but rules still apply Jubei, we both know that your going to get butt blasted here from your four lettering greeting here, but again I digress, I do hope you add at least a sentence or two to my posts like this. I would hate to see you get in trouble for this.

you realize this is ooc and no one gives a flying blank about ooc posts as they dont count towards your post count .That rule only applies to rp posts so people are not giving 10 words and getting a post added to their count while leaving the other person with literally nothing to respond too.

Just like what you tried to do to me, and my plan worked I got you to put more to the post, now your mind and brain are mine to play around in. Yes I pulled a Austin Powers trick on you, made you think I wasn't clever, I know the Occ's don't count as EXP. I saw that when I posted, I was like... "Well that's... different." Sooo yeah, I tricked you to post a longer post, I riddled you like the Riddler, and Joked you like the Joker. But in all seriousness, I'm not usually like this, I had like three Red Bulls so I am abit more hyped up today.

Jubei has a point; that isn't counted as a one liner as it is not in the main RP. Only posts in the main RP count toward the one liner rule however people can still be reported for spam if you feel it doesn't contribute to the topic or is off topic. You are able to use the report function and a GM will review it.

Jubei was not in error in this scenario; as many users do tend to just say hello, or welcome.

In saying that, Hey Asura. I'm a PST so if you need any help with anything let me know. It's always good to see more people join the site! I'll be sure to check out your journal when its done (I'll probably be the one to approve it haha)

Woah Yatty, don't need to get all angry, I wasn't trying to make you angry there pal, I think this conversation is over and I am going to go hide in the corner now and read a book else where. Sorry you got all mad at me, as I said I am not like this, blame anything, blame the Red Bull, I have had too much sugar in my system. Now as I said... to my book.

Why hello there names Sousuke good to meet ya hope you have a good time here on the sight and if you have any questions or just wanna rp dont hesitate to pm me ill get my friend to drop a greeting to and parhaps we can all rp some time :) see you around :)

Thank you for your intro here, I do hope to see you sometime, and if any of you plan on doing a mission I would like to take one on with some hep maybe?

Hi there welcome to SAO im new also Sousuke introduced to the site maybe we could rp some time :)

And hello there, good to meet you as well, i don't mind it at all, let me finish up my Journal and I will join when I can.