[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily attempt #6

12/02/2015

ID:9638 CD: 9 (nat.8+1) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Vampirism

Item type : Light Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement:  +1 Bleed
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : Red shirt made out of cotton and dyed using the "Bloody waterlily" plant's petals.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azide stepped into the Lion's Den and immediately walked over to the counter to grab two order forms and began hastily filling them out. "Forget what I said last time, Ariel. Actually, I'm still acting out of a concern for time frame, so nothing's really changed on that end. But I've decided I'd like prefer to have my items created here, assuming you've had time to restock your materials." He handed her the two sheets of paper. "So it's technically only one set, but each one has a different effect. What do you think? Are you up to it?" he asked, chuckling. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a small white lion cub. "Wow, that's new."

Item: Alchemist's Left Glove

Item type : Gloves

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 Craft Die

Shop:

Description: One half of a set. They say that the left side is associated with imagination and creativity, which allows for an increased level of innovation.

Payment: 1200 col

Item: Alchemist's Right Glove

Item Type: Gloves

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 Exp

Shop:

Description: One half of a set. They say that the right side is associated with logic and reasoning, which allows for an increased level of understanding.

Payment: 1200 col

Ariel gave a smile to the now regular customer that was Azide. She started reading the forms and nodded:

"Very well then, You'll have to wait a little until I make them. In the meanwhile why don't you say hello to Kimba?"

Upon hearing her name the lion cub raised her head and watched the new costumer, she ignored the entrance bell at first but upon hearing her name she stood up and approached the new person. if he would choose to pet her she would start purring.

Shinex was back at the fourth floor. Man, I think I wore myself out too much. He left earlier to train. Shinex trained more than he thought he did. Once he entered the shop, he noticed another familiar face.

"Oh look at that. It's my leader." He bowed down as a joke. "I'm assuming you came here to buy something too?" Shinex asked. He then noticed Kimba.

"This one is very social."

Shinex was a little scared on what would happen if he got a familiar. He'd most likely get a canine since he favors them. 

God I hope if I get one that it won't be the one to start fights.

Just as the lion cub began to approach him, he heard the jingling of a bell, signaling the entrance of another customer. He glanced over his shoulder and smiled upon seeing that it was a guild mate of his. More specifically, it was Shinex, who'd seemed to have devoted his life in Aincrad to becoming a ninja of some sort.

Azide returned his bow with an even lower and more exaggerated. "Fancy meeting you here, Shinex. And as a matter of fact, I just placed an order for two items, actually," he said, crouching down. He lightly scratched the cub behind the ears, then ran his hand down the back of its head, past the neck and across the top of its body.

He looked to Ariel. "You'll have to excuse me if I'm doing this wrong, I don't really have too much experience with pets," he said, chuckling. "Usually whenever I was around animals, they'd sort of be acting as lab participants, if you will."

Ariel comes back from the back room, once she finished Azide's orders. She was surprised to see Shinex there as well and started talking while removing of couple of boxes from beneath her desk, placing them above it. The first one was wrapped nicely and had a piece of paper with the name Shinex on top, She beckoned him to take a look:

"These are the gloves you wanted right? As we've agreed it'll be 1000 col:D"

-Item: Wrapping Tape

+1000 col

Then she diverted her attention towards Azide, while placing the gloves into the second box and writing his name on a piece of paper:

"And these are your gloves as well. That'll be 2400 col"

-Item1Alchemist's Left Glove  and Item2:Alchemist's Right Glove

+2400 col

She then addressed both of them with a smile: "It's been a pleasure doing business with you too, please come again when you need something."

Azide peered into the box, then pulled out the two items inside and gave the two a cursorily inspection. "Everything seems to be in order," he said, giving a nod of satisfaction. "Much appreciated, Ariel. You've done well yet again. Don't be too surprised if I come back soon," added, chuckling. "Although in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure I'll be back soon." He opened up the SAO interface and sent 2400 col to Ariel, then exited it. After sending the items to his inventory, he smiled and gave his thanks, then waved over his shoulder as he exited the store. "I should probably cancel my order at the other store, now that I think about it."

"That was a big move out!" said Ariel to her familiar, the white lion cub, while placing the last item into display. She relocated her shop somewhere outside the main city of the 4th floor. The new place was a bit more spacious but kept the same modern interior as the last place, to old clients the only thing that changed was only the shop address, now being somewhere outside the town, the interior was pretty much the same, with the rapier in front of her desk and the 2 posters on the walls behind it. Kimba could be found sleeping in front of the chimney fire as in the last place:

"Okay then time to get back to work!" she said after placing the entrance bells.

Daily attempt#1

15/02/2015

ID: 9879  CD:11 (10+1 needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

ItemPride
Quality: Rare
Enhancement:  +1 Dmg Mit +1 Acc
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: A pair of dark green pants that make the user be more precise.

Elyth walked into the Lion's Den. The first thing she noticed was the giant lion head with a crown atop its head, and then the jingling of the bells as she had moved the door. She really didn't have much of an idea of where she was, having gotten lost again on the 4th floor. But she had found a store! And apparently a Tailor shop, too. That was good, as Elyth needed to buy some stuff anyway. 

Elyth made her way to the counter. There, she found an order form. 

"Hmm. Might as well ask for a Perfect Item," she whistled, and scribbled in her order. 

Item: Prismatic Weave Shirt
Item Type: Shirt
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 Bleed, +1 EVA
Shop: The Lion's Den
Description: A blessing for its wearer, and a curse upon its enemies, this top decreases enemy mobility.
Payment: 1200 col 

Actually, she had enough col to spare for another item. And she took out the 2400 col from her inventory really quickly to make sure she wasn't fumbling for it later. 

Item: Mist Weave Coat
Item Type: Coat
Enhancement: +2 Lifesteal, +1 EVA
Description: A blessing for its wearer, and a curse upon its enemies, this coat decreases enemy mobility and increases chances of survival.

"Okay, I guess I'll wait here for awhile," Elyth said, pushing the two order forms onto the counter and sitting down on the floor to wait.

-2400 col

(OOC: Did I do it right? And I'll just leave the money here.)

The first one to hear the entrance bell was the lazy lion cub and as the client wrote the orders, the curious familiar went by her side and started brushing against her leg. Next came Ariel and welcomed the guest seeing as it was a new client: "Welcome, what can I help you with today?" she then took the order forms and read them:"Okay then I guess I better get to working then" she replied with a smile and went in the backroom to work.

Daily Attempt#1

17/02/2015

ID: 10107  CD:6 (5+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None 
Description: [random description]

Daily Attempt#2

17/02/2015

ID: 10109  CD:12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Prismatic Weave Top

Item Type: Shirt
Enhancement: +2 Bleed, +1 EVA
Description: A blessing for its wearer, and a curse upon its enemies, this top decreases enemy mobility.

Daily Attempt#6

17/02/2015

ID: 10114  CD:9 (8+1 needle) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Lust
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Lifesteal 
Description: A fingerless long red glove that covers mostly the forearm.

Ariel eats one of chocolate pudding gaining 2 extra attempts and the "I'm full!" buff, she can eat another one after 12 hours.

Daily Attempt#7(Extra)

17/02/2015

ID: 10121  CD:7 (6+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Daily Attempt#8(Extra)

17/02/2015

ID: 10122  CD:6 (5+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Daily Attempt#1

18/02/2015

So Ariel began another day of working, Luckily she felt her skills were rising with every new item made. And actually she didn't make useless items that often... but this time she made exactly one of those, while mumbling something indescifrable she started salvaging the material she used.

ID: 10259  CD:4  LD: 20 (material salvaged) [Bad Item: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#2

18/02/2015

With the same material she tried to made a new item but ended up making another unusable item...she decided to fed this one to the chimney fire. "Here this will keep it burning for a while long" she said to Kimba as she throwed the item into the blazing flames.

ID: 10261  CD:5 (4+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Daily Attempt#3

18/02/2015

She then picked up another piece of material and inspected it...it had a huge hole in the middle of the fabric. "I must've jinxed myself or something..Here another one for your fire, girl!" she said while again throwing the material into the fire.

ID: 10262 CD:1 [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]