[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Before leaving the shop a few days ago I had placed an order for a dress, a special one that was. Now, sure it was done, I walked into the Lion's Den with my head held high. I walked straight to the back of the shop and peeked my head into the forge area, I didn't feel like waiting. I inhaled a deep breath and final mustered the courage to ask for my wedding dress. Hey Ariel, is my headpiece done yet? Also, I placed an order for a dress a couple days ago. I want to know if it's done yet. I said without pauses and a tiny blush on my cheeks. 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a guy in starting equipment handing her a form, Ariel smiled while saying:

"Ah you must be a new player, welcome. Oh I see your a part of Square One good, they are formed for players like you. You need an eyepatch, hold on for a second." She sees Kiru entering the shop "wait a second until I attend to her" She then turns towards Kiru:

"Welcome back, yeah the headpiece and the dress are ready. I had to make a few modifications to the original order of the headpiece, thought" She looks under the counter and finds the 2 items and puts them on on top of the counter. there were 2 boxes with the name "Kiru" on them. She lifted the tops to verify their content.

"yeah there they are! Hope you like them"

- Item

Item: Cold Reflection

Item type: Headpiece
Quality : Perfect
Enhancement: +2 ACC +1Eva
Shop: The Lion's Den
Description: This headband is black and on the left side has a medium jewel bound to it with white twine. The jewel is an icy blue

-Item:

Item: Wedding dress

Item type : Vanity Item

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : A beautiful wedding dress that was made from white and black colored materials, with a simple yet elegant pattern,The dress length reached just below the knees.

+350 col

Then she directed her attention towards her other client wj¡hile pulling from under the counter another item:

"There you go, sorry its not wrapped up like these 2. Hope you like it!"

- Item

ItemAeternum's Eye Patch

Item type Vanity Item

QualityGood

Enhancement: None
Shop:  The Lion's Den

Description : An eye patch made of a fine cloth, this is meant to cover its user's left eye. The color of the eye patch is a dark shade of blue, and has a small red X located where the eye is covered.

Payment: Free (Square One Member - First Item)

Aeternum was shocked when she set his requested eye patch on the counter, and he nodded gratefully, saying, "Thank you. This is perfect." With that, he put the eye patch on, covering his red eye, and turned around, quickly crossing the shop and leaving, making sure the door was closed quietly as he left. Walking down the street, he thought, Now if he calls me 3D in front of others, they won't understand.

-Acquired <Aeternum's Eye Patch>

I nodded at Ariel, thankful that everything was done. I was even more happy to see that she wrapped them in boxes for me. Thank you. I'll be back soon. I promised to come back and clicked open my HUD. From there 350 col was subtracted and materialized into a small bag which I placed onto the table. I lifted up the two stacked boxes and carried them out of the shop with a smile. 

10,191 col - 350 = 9841 col remaining.

+2 items -350 col

Daily attempt #1

02/02/2015

Another day..more work. She starts working..still a little bit tired after last night, for some reason she didn't sleep to well. In the end she made something horribly looking and useless: "Kill it!!!Kill it with fire!!!" she joked while throwing it in the chimney nearby.

ID:8290 CD:2 [Fail: 1 EXP] 

Daily attempt #2

02/02/2015

"And there we go again..." though Ariel upon taking another material and started working, this time she managed to make a decent item she would put for display.

ID: 8293  CD:7 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : [random description]

Daily attempt #3

02/02/2015

When Ariel thought that she would make another at elast acceptable item she ended up making a dust cloth...she threw this as well in the fire.

ID: 8295 CD: 4 [bad Item: 1 EXP]  

ID: 8296 CD: 2 (material lost)

Daily attempt #5

02/02/2015

"One more try and I'm finished for today" she whispered to herself while beginning to work again. But got the same result...The chimney fire was burning so bright that it lit the entire room on its own, as the candles melted a long time ago. She got up packet her things and left her work station.

ID: 8310 CD: 2 [Fail: 1 EXP]

Oske entered the cute shop, looking for an uncommon item. She searched through the fabrics and clothing, until she found a beautiful item, priced at 300 Col for regular players. She picked it up an approached the counter. "I'll be taking this lovely Hawk Eye bandana for 300 col, if the price is right?" she asked politely. 

Shinex wandered the floor for a bit. I should probably go buy a Perfect item from Ariel. I just don't want to put a whole lot of pressure on her though. Shinex sighed. I might as well give it a try. It'll be fine if she declines the offer.

Shinex made his way to The Lion's Den. He opened the door. "Hey Ariel!" He looked around for Ariel until he found her. "Hey I'm back again. By the way, do you think you could make a Perfect item? It's fine if you don't. I know you're busy and all and I don't want you to be stressed out over one item."

Ariel greeted the new arrival:

" Good to see new faces, Welcome to 'The lion's Den' I am Ariel, the owner/shopkeeper" she the took a look at the item the girl in her hands, continuying with a smile:

"Yes that is its price. I made that item in a way that you can wear it as you like, not being restricted only to be used as a headgear. A pleasure doing business with you and I hope to see you again soon."

-Item

+300 col

She then turns her attention to Shinex answering him in a apologetic tone:

"Good to see you again, I'm sorry but I won't be taking any mre orders for now. The last couple of days were quite bussy and I ran out of suplies. I'll have to go get some more when I get the chance."

Daily attempt#1

03/02/2015

Soon after her clients left Ariel went back to working, She took a look at the message with the item description and then started working on it.

ID: 8413. CD: 10 [uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Lucky gloves

Item type : Light armor: Gloves

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 loot dice

Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A pair of black leather gloves with a small yin-yang like pattern on top of them.

Shinex nodded. "Alright. I'll try come back another time then." Shinex said his goodbyes and walked off. How troublesome. I really needed some new gear since I'm planning on doing more difficult quests. I also wanted to explore the floors higher than 6. Oh well I may have to get used to it now. Shinex walked towards the teleportation pad. Once he reached his destination, he stepped on the pad and teleported to his designated floor.

Azide opened the door to The Lion's Den and entered unannounced, as was customary to him. He'd noticed a sign, presumably from Ariel, that mentioned something about no further orders being taken at the moment. Regardless, he wasn't intending on placing any additional orders. Rather, he was here to inquire about the status of an existing one. Seeing no sign of any customers or Ariel, he decided to take a seat at the shop's sole table. "Hmm, looks like maple, or maybe oak. Never was very good at botany..."

(before Azide entered the shop.) [i was looking for a reason to post this:))]

Ariel was troubled..now that she received her 'Thorny Nightmare' from Kosan she didn't had inventory space to keep 3 swords. She decided to leave the 'Thornless Rose' her first real weapon in the shop as a decoration. She carefully mastered some rapier holder that was attached to the front of the counter.

then she placed her first custom made rapier 'Thornless Rose' in front of the counter so that it can be visible by all who enter. This Uncommon Item will remain there until the owner decides otherwise, IT WILL NOT BE SOLD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. She then went to work..

(After he entered the shop)

Ariel heard the familiar ring of the front bell, when she exits the back room she sees her official ally guild's leader sitting at the table. She then rests on the counter asking:

"Hey good to see you again. What can I help you with?"

Azide looked up to see Ariel, who'd stepped out from the back room. He smiled and walked up to the counter. "Good to see you again as well, Ariel." He gave a slight bow, a habit which he'd resisted to follow through on until now. "I got your message the other day saying you'd finished the gloves, but as you know, I decided I'd wait until the set was completed before picking them up. I've actually just come back from a material gathering trip. If you happened to close the shop down from a lack of supplies, I'd be more than happy to supply you some, on the condition that I can have two additional rare orders placed on rush." He pulled up his inventory. "Of course, I'll also be paying the thousand Col as well for the original order. If the craft isn't finished using the transferred amount of materials, no harm done. Otherwise, the final payment will be something along the lines of twelve materials along with the specified col amount. That'd be an extra 50% in materials for your services." He looked back to the tailor. "How does that sound?"

Ariel thought about his proposition for a second..its true that will help expedite the creation of the remaining item,

Then she took a pen and a piece of paper and began writing. When she finishes she turned the paper to Azide so that he could read it.

The contract looked something like this after he signed it:

Contractor: Azide - 'Square One' [Guild]

Contractee: Ariel - 'The Lion's Den' [Tailor Shop]

"The contractor will supply the contractee with 12 materials, in exchange the contractee will give 3/4 of the manufactured of lower than perfect grade that are made, until she craft the previously requested Perfect Item . 

The contractee will allow the contractor to choose the names/enhancements/descriptions of the before mentioned items.

In case the item count from the 1st paragraph is not divisible by 4, the next lower number divisible by 4 is used for the before mention split. In case the item count is is 3 the contractor takes possession of them. "

Signature Contractor:                                                                  Date: 03/02/2015                  

Signature Contractee: Kayla Ariel D'Sole

Azide blinked. "She's really thought this through, hasn't she? Quite the business woman. He chuckled a bit as he picked up the contract and read it silently. "I'll just assume you've guessed my age from my appearance, but the bowing thing is just an old habit," he explained with a smile. He grabbed a nearby pen and nodded as he finished reading the tailor's terms, then signed his name neatly at the designated location. Or rather- his username: Azide. He figured that in this world, it'd be more binding than a name that no doubt appeared on absolutely no records (aka, his real name). "Surprisingly this wouldn't be the first time I've gotten a contract with her. She's not even a merchant," he thought, recalling the terms of their alliance. He nodded happily and pulled up his inventory, then transferred 12 materials over to Ariel. "I'll have to be off now, so just let me know when you find some success." He shook her hand, then waved his goodbyes as he exited the shop.

-12 materials

Nodding satisfied while watching him sign Ariel replied: "Okay then, I'll pin this somewhere visible to let the clients know that for the time being I won't be able to attend future orders." Then she accepted the material transfer.Then they shaked hands and she watched him leave the shop.
"Guess now It's time to go to work huh?" 

+12 materials

Daily attempt#1
03/02/2015

ID: 8521 CD: 11  [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Divine Protector
Item type: Light armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Damage Mitigation
Description : A set of armor crafted in honor of a long forgotten god. Said to afford its wearer a significant amount of protection from the elements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily attempt#2
03/02/2015

ID: 8522 CD:10 [Uncommon Item: 2 EXP]

Item: Touch of Immortality
Item type: Gloves
Enhancement: +1 Damage Mitigation
Description : A pair of rugged leather gloves which protect their wearer from harm. Wearing them is said to grant one a touch of immortality

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily attempt#3
03/02/2015

ID: 8523  CD:10 [Uncommon Item: 2 EXP]

Item: Cleated Boots
Item type: Boots
Enhancement: +1 Thorns
Description: A pair of rugged boots that've been cleated, leaving quite the impression on whomever attacks its wearer.

She suddenly remembers that she ordered an specific item from a friend's forge at the 1st floor. Hastily closing the shop she head there to retrieve it.

When she comes back to her shop, she goes directly to her work station in the back room. Pulling the golden needle out of her inventory she examines it before starting her daily routine work. She summons the message with the order description from Azide.

"Okay little needle show me what you got!"

Daily attempt#1

04/02/2015

ID: 8553 CD: 12  (Natural 11 + 1 from 'the golden needle') [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Heisenberg's Uncertainty

Item type : Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 Evasion, +1 Damage Mitigation
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : A green coat that makes it difficult to simultaneously identify both the wearer's position and velocity, consequently rendering them a much more difficult target to hit.
Payment: 1000 Col