[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Ariel was working in the back room when she heard the entrance bells chime, she quickly stopped and went to attend the costumer. She greeted him "Welcome to "The Lions Den' " but she got no response she didn't mind she already knew some guys that weren't that chatty. The guy then took a order form and completed it, then passed it to her. She took a look at it and nodded.

"A ninja mask huh? Sure I can do that, but I'll have to change from "Headwear" to "Vanity Item: Headwear". But its nice to see that even if classes aren't really a thing here, people still choose to emulate a noble and ancient profession from my country. I'll send you a PM when I'll finish it k? Oh and BTW will you be paying cash or in materials?" and with that in mind she made a mental note to put the section Payment on her future order form.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh my bad. Give me a second." Shinex pulled up his menu to check how much Col he has. "I'll just pay with my Col." Shinex gave Ariel the goal from the menu then closed it. He quickly stretched his arms. "Sorry about not responding. Don't normally socialize a whole lot. Normally keep to myself." Shinex's eyes started to wander around the shop again before coming back to looking at Ariel. "Is there anything else you need?"

Daily Attempt#1

20/01/2015

She simply took the form and said: "No problem, give me 15 minutes to half an hour" and went in the backroom. She pulled out a a piece of black material and started working at the mask. It was a fairly simple item and she made it fast and with no flaw. Then she returned to the counter and place it there asking. "Is this what you wanted?if so that will be 50 col, please.

ID: 7156  CD: 8 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

+50 col

- Item:

Item: Ninja Mask

Item type: Headwear
Quality: Good
Enhancement: N/A
Shop:
Description: Black mask that'll cover the nose down.
$_35.JPG 

Shinex traded the mask with the 50 Col. "Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to use this." Shinex pulled up the item on his menu. He quickly equipped it. He looked for a mirror and looked at himself. "Ah yes! I love this look. This'll help hide me in the dark." He tried to pull down the mask while leaving it equipped. "Thanks again. Love how it looks on me." Shinex waved at the shopkeeper and left the shop.

Kosan got a paper and let a note..

Item : The Darkin Coat / Devilish Cape (which do you like)

Item type : Coat with hood (look signature for details..)

Enhancement : -

Shop:

Description : A dark coat that covers the armor , but it has armourish look(look signature for details) , made out of high quality materials..

He left the note with 800 col , hoping to cover the expenses for it.

Daily attempt #1

21/01/2015

She took the note but left the money in front of the black clad client, she had a specific rule not to accept money before presenting the product, materials she would accept if she was running low.She went to the back room and started working, her first attempt was a complete mess and she had to throw away the item.

ID: 7241 CD:3 [Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily attempt #3

21/01/2015

She was determined to make the item today so she gave it one more try, the result was a bad item, it wasn't as worst at the ones before but she couldn't gave it to the client. She decided to at least try to salvage some material and succeeded.

ID: 7216  CD:4 LD: 20 [bad Item: 1 EXP] (material salvaged)

She went back to the counter and said:

"I'll made that hooded coat for you, you can pay me when you come to collect it." thinking that she should close up for today.

Ariel saw that Arekk just entered her shop, she showed a small grin when she heard his question and then said.

"I appreciate the thought but you don't need to worry, wait here for a second" she then went to the backroom to get his boots. When she returned she placed orange pair on top of the counter and asked.

"These the boots you wanted, right? that will be 1000 col or 6 materials. Heck you can even pay 50/50 if you want.Just this time."

- Item

+ 1000 col 

Arekkusu looked at the boots and grinned. They were the boots he wanted, though they weren't part of his ultimate project, they were the perfect start for his defenses, Ariel had done just as Arekkusu asked her to do. She named the price 1000, 1000 col it is. Arekkusu scrolled through his inventory and clicked on the col typed in the amount, then gave Ariel the 1000 col she requested. Arekkusu equipped the boots and felt heavier, yet stronger already. "Thanks Ariel, this is exactly what I needed." Arekkusu said. He then turned back and walked out of the door.

-lost 1000 col-

Shinex entered the Tailor shop again. "Hey there!" he would greet the owner nicely. "Just came for another order." Shinex pulled his ninja mask he got down. "Yea, I know. It's pretty quick to be shopping again." Shinex made his order form and gave it to the owner.

Item: Boots of the Stealthy

Item type : Boots
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Sneak and Hide
Shop:
Description : Black leather boots that are lightweight. They make you very quiet when trying to sneak.
Payment: Materials

6748243fb72f64126c8e787179a7d21a.jpg

Ariel was in the back room when she heard the entrance bell, she went up to see 2 people, one probably was here for his item so she went back and got the boots. She put them on the counter and said:

"This are the ones, right? Hope you like them and see you around:D"

- ITEM

She then turned towards Shinex:

"Oh back so soon? She looks at the form he handed her.

"Sure, I'll make that item for you."

Daily attempt #1

22/01/2015

Ariel started working on the last form from the first day opening offer. It was a hood that didn't had any extra features despite its look. She made it as quick as she could and was surprised to see that it turned out exactly as in the description.

ID: 7290  CD: 7 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: The Darkin Coat

Item type: Light armor: Coat with hood
Enhancement : None
Shop: The Lion's Den
Description : A dark coat that covers the armor , but it has armourish look(look signature for details) , made out of high quality materials.. 

Daily Attempt#3

22/01/2015

She started working with the materials she got and finally made a decent item.

ID: 7311 CD: 6 LD:18 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [Random name ]

Item type : Vanity Item 

Enhancement: None

Description : [random description]

Daily Attempt#4

22/01/2015

After another normal item Ariel decided to work on a item of her own. Making detailed designs and careful planing in the end she managed to make herself a item that she is proud of.

ID: 7313  CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP] (ups.. sry Shinex, but imma make this item for myself given the rare opportunity:)) )

Item: Lion Protection

Item type : Light Armor: Vambraces & Shoulderpads

Quality: Perfect

EnhancementThorns* , +1 ACC

Description : A set of matching shoulderpads and vambraces that resemble steel, that is in fact lion skin, dyed to emulate actual metal. It has the same hardness, that upon impact it even makes the same sound effect. It's a light armor item but it offers almost the same protection as as a heavy armor piece. 

Thorns* - Activates on a natural Enemy Battle Dice of 6, 7 or 8, dealing 2 damage in return.

(That's fine Ariel. It's fine with me.)

Shinex would walk around the shop and look at everything made. I think I'm gonna make this the Tailor Shop I'll always go to. Shinex liked on how his Ninja Mask turned out. He also liked the set prices. Shinex doesn't seem to care if an owner is inexperienced. As long as he gets an item that he'll like, he'll shop at the place.

Daily attempt#1

23/01/2015

She took Shinex's order and went to the back room, she was in a good mood while she started working at the item. When she finished it she inspected the boots carefully, they matched the description written on the form perfectly.

(Now to get them approved, will edit when that happens)

ID: 7359 CD:10 [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Boots of the Stealthy

Item type: Boots
Enhancement: +1 Sneak and Hide
Description : Black leather boots that are lightweight. They make you very quiet when trying to sneak.

6748243fb72f64126c8e787179a7d21a.jpg

Daily attempt#2

23/01/2015

Ariel starting working as usual in her shop, this time with no pending order she let her imagination run wild. Then she looked at the finished item... it was good enough to be put on display.

ID: 7537  CD: 9 [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Scarf of vengeance

Item type: Light armor: Scarf
Enhancement: +1 Life Steal
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : A black scarf that has the color of obsidian, it has a high density despite being very light.