[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Arekkusu walked into the shop, in need of another item, once again being the needy player he is, having a need for new items for a new strategy to try out. He looked inside the shop, it was so organized and decorated, the air felt cool on such a hot day, this shop was making him smile already. Arekkusu looked at the counter and walked up to it, already with high hopes of getting an item. "Hey there Ariel." Arekkusu called out. "I have an item I would like to buy from you if you are available. The specifics are written right here for you. Since it is a tall order, you can take as long as you need."

Item: Heavy Dual Fire Boots

Item type: Boots

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Dmg Mitigation

Description: Orange Boots, uses heavy leather for one player to stand strong and resist heavy knockback

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was wrapping the scarf she just made for DrakeWing when a familiar face entered her shop. It was Arek, apparently with a order, after taking a look at the description she nodded and said:

"Its doable, a bit late for the offer though. If you would've come yesterday at the opening you might've got it for free."she chuckled and continued

"Anyway what do you think of the shop? pretty neat if I do say so myself:D"    

Arekkusu laughed a little bit. He knew about missing the offer, he didn't really care about it. He just wanted to get an item, and also on how the she was running. He helped a little with it, so he was hoping that Ariel would be successful with her shop, he would feel part of the success as well. "Oh I don't care about the deal." Arekkusu said as he looked around the shop. "This place is a lot better than most high quality inns I've seen, I don't know how you did it, but this place looks fantastic! Oh, and don't worry about about time, take s long as you need with the order"

Drake entered the shop, having received the PM from Ariel in a surprisingly short amount of time, and said loudly, "Hey hey! It's Drake again! I'm glad to get that scarf. Thank you." As he put the scarf in his inventory, he proceeded to equip it, and felt rather stylish with how much blue enveloped him. Making his way to the door, he opened it and exited, saying, "Just wait till Jubei sees this."

Daily Attempt #2

15/01/2015

As she started working on a second item she went a little overboard and totally disregarded the form in front of her. At the end she managed to weave something that didn't had any other use except for appearance:

ID:6819  CD:8 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: Blue Robe of the Sea God

Item type : Vanity Item

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A elegant sea-blue colored robe that can be assorted with any other blue Item the user has.

Daily attempt #2

16/01/2015

Ariel decided to let inspiration drive her this time so she started cutting some material and stuff. Before she was aware she had finished a pair of black army boots that had a camouflage pattern on then. She took a look over the order form, none of the descriptions matched what she'd made.

"Guess Imma keep these for myself then."

ID: 6884  CD:10 [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Boots of Evasion

Item type : Boots

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 evasion
Shop:  The Lion's Den

Description : A pair of black boots. they are made from wolf leather that has imprinted a army camouflage-like pattern on then. They are also very light.

Daily attempt #2

17/01/2015

After waking up and seeing her previous failure she throwed the bad item to the garbage can and went to the bathroom to wash her face. When she returned she picked up Jubei's order sheet and started working on the boots. She started carefully sewing and after a while read the item order form again. It matched perfectly what what was written on it.

ID: 6925 CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Boots of Whisper

Item type Boots

Enhancement: +2 acc  +  1 eva

Description : Mid calf blue with black trim made of leather

Tyger trudged into the store, totally and completely crestfallen. She searched out the owner of the shop and sighed, looking behind the desk.

"Hey! Miss Store keep! I have to cancel my order, if it hasn't already been made. There's some stupid rule in this game about mixing armor or something. Since i'm a beginner blacksmith, I can make stuff for me, but I can't wear it if i'm light armor, so you can give my free order spot to someone else if you want!"

She LOVED the idea of getting some badass tiger armor, but if she was going to make things and eventually wear them, there wasn't much she could do about the game rules. She seemed upset as she walked out of the door, but maybe someone would get a good, free item?

Ariel was below the counter searching for some supplies when she heard the entrance bell softly ring. It was one of the clients that got the free item opening offer. She was now saying she wanted to cancel that order. Ariel then responded:

"I understand, its true that you can't mix the armor types, even I had that problem when I tried equipping some heavy steel shoulderpads. They were already heavy but once I equipped them I couldn't move at all. I had previously equipped a leather armor. So one type excludes the other...

As for the free item I'm afraid that was only for the opening. As you said that you want to cancel your order, I will tear the order form and that will be all, no exchanges, sry."

She then went to the order board and crossed the name Tyger with a blue line meaning order canceled, while the black line meant order successfully delivered.

Daily Attempt #1

18/01/2015

Ariel comes back to the shop with some brand new materials and she wanted to experiment with them. She pick one and started working, letting inspiration guide her hands.

ID: 7058 CD:10 [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item:Red Army Bandana

Item type : Light Armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 DMG

Description : A red colored bandana with a camouflage pattern that increases the users vitality +1. It can be worn as a headpiece, waist piece or arm piece.

Daily attempt #2

18/01/2015

Motivated by her success earlier she takes a form and start making a item as it was described on paper, after several hours of work she finally finishes the item and makes a broad smile.

ID: 7086 CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

ItemCold Reflection

Item type: Headpiece

Quality : Perfect

Enhancement: +2 Acc +1 Eva

Description: This headband is black and on the left side has a medium jewel bound to it with white twine. The jewel is an icy blue. 

Arekkusu walked into the shop to see how his item was coming Along. He knew his item was a heavy request for any tailor to make. He knew that he was asking a lot, which ia why he wouldn't just come in the shop all angry, he had common sense. Besides, Ariel is a good person, she deserves the time needed to make the items that she makes. "Hey there Ariel." Arekkusu said as he waved towards the counter. "I came to check up on the item. To see if you need help with it or anything really."

Daily attempt #1

19/01/2015

After yesterday's mistake she decided to start working on something different randomly. She wanted to do a leather armor for a while so she gave it a try 

ID: 7120 CD:10 [Uncommon: 3 EXP]

Item: Red Coat

Item type: Light armor

Quality : Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Dmg Mitigation
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description: A red leather coat made from boar hide that protects its user from light attacks.

Daily Attempt #2

19701/2015

Motivated by her success Ariel who was in the back room working. Started another item from the form.. She kept her concentration to max. through all the work and finished  the item.

ID: 7130 CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Heavy Dual Fire Boots

Item type: Boots

Enhancements: +3 Dmg Mitigation

Shop: The Lions Den

Description: Orange Boots, uses heavy leather for one player to stand strong and resist heavy knockback

I walked through the door of the shop and nearly jumped out of my skin. I cursed under my breath and glared at the bells above me for scaring me. I had been here before but for some reason I was really jumpy right now. Moving on I walked to the table and sat in a chair. I tapped my foot impatiently and waited for the shop owner to come out. I needed to know if my item was ready or not.

Daily attempt #3

19/01/2015

After the previous attempt Ariel decided to make something that she would be of her taste, the red bandada she made previously pop-ed in her head, so she decided to make a twin item. At the end it wasn't exactly the same quality but close enough

ID: 7134 CD:7 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ItemBlue Army Bandana

Item type : Vanity Item

Enhancement: None
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : A blue colored bandana with a camouflage pattern. It can be worn as a headpiece, waist piece or arm piece.

((guys sry for not responding but the items are awaiting approval, once they get approved I will respond to your posts, handing them to you.

Shinex walks into the shop for something he'd like to have. He's never entered a shop that belonged to a player before so he was a bit nervous that a lot of things would get "messy." He looked around the shop before making an order. After looking around for a bit, he figured out on what to say. Since he tends to be alone, he's pretty bad at "talking" to people. Shinex wanted a mask that'll cover most of his face. He needs it because he's planning on increasing his Stealth skill. A black mask along with his dark clothing will surely help him. He submitted his order form and waited for a response.

Item: Ninja Mask

Item type : Headwear
Enhancement: N/A
Shop:
Description : Black mask that'll cover the nose down.

$_35.JPG