[PP-F5] << The Traveler>> No Cargo Is Left Behind (Brayden, ____, Raeyliff, and Ariel)

ID: 12659  CD: 5

Seeing as things were taken cared of quickly Ariel took a look around before responding to Raeyliff: "Okay then, I'll hit the sack for a few hours but make sure to wake me up in several hours, if I don't wake up myself." then she entered one of the tents and fell asleep without a problem. She had some kind of strange dream...more like a memory than a dream, from the time she was in one of the international fencing championships held in Rome. It was the first time she was there and she went sightseeing a day before her match. When she finally reached the Colosseum she'd woken up by herself. With a light smile she looks outside the tent and motions Raeyliff to go to sleep. It was still pitch black outside, the only place with light was around the fire. She took watch and unsheathed her rapier: "I wish I'd brought some olive oil to sharpen my sword" she thought while pulling out a rag and polishing her rapier.  An hour before sunrise she stood up and watched her surroundings, the nearby place was silent but she was searching something in particular. Once she saw a strange cactus-tree crossover thing she went at it and began her usual morning training, using the cactus as a training dummy, She would continue to do so until sunrise and if Raeyliff wasn't awake by the time she had finished, she would go and wake him up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[12660 CD:12] 

Raeyliff nodded and went to his tent to sleep as Ariel went over to watch over things as he took a break. He was very sleepy, so it did not take him long to go to sleep right away. He dreamt, which was an uncommon occurrence that had become a bit more common once he entered this world. He didn't understand why that was the case, but he accepted it. After all, he did like dreams...but never got the hang of knowing how to control them. He dreamt of his first day in Aincrad, how a player named Destiny helped him out, before the dream changed, this time being in the real world. He dreamt of the days when he was with his family, with friends, before being stuck in this game. He remembered his constant excitement and enthusiasm for new games. Then the dream became a nightmare. He was fighting a monster and was about to die and was not able to flee, for some unknown reason. As the final hit was about to take his life he woke up, gasping, before sitting up and trying to calm down before walking out. Nightmares were rare...but they existed due to the unconscious fear of death.  

ID: 12661  CD: 5

As the sun came out, Ariel stopped striking the 'training dummy' and focused on the sunshine. This was a almost everyday occurrence for her, to train like she did IRL, waking up an hour before sunrise training until it did, then having a light snack  and resume training, this time with her father. Unfortunately her fathers wasn't there, she was alone, trapped in this 'death game' known as Sword Art Online. Shaking her head to discard such thoughts she turns around to see Raeyliff leaving his tent, then went to greet him while summoning a couple of meat pieces and impaling them into the sticks Raeyliff left last night, leaving them by the fire. "Good morning sunshine! I think that is the appropriate greeting seeing as you woke up as the sun rised. Now for the ride back we need a to have a plentiful breakfast. This is what I had in my inventory, I think it's boar meat but who knows!?" she said while letting out a chuckle. After the meat pieces were well cooked she would get one and start eating it while watching the rising sun and listening to Raeyliff.

[12667 CD:8]

Raeyliff grinned and nodded. "Good morning to you too. Thanks for keeping watch while I went to sleep." he said, rubbing his eyes before stretching and looking at the sun. Ah, the quest. He turned to look at Ariel as she offered some boar meat and nodded. "Well, boar meat is better than anything we'll find here, I'll bet." he said, laughing. He looked towards the sun and sat down while leaning against the cargo to keep him up. It wasn't the most comfortable way of sitting, but it would do. He looked at the Sun, or what he became accustomed to calling the Sun. After all, it's just a bunch of codes written to make a virtual Sun for us to feel and see. he thought, looking forward. He was still sleepy, but he assured himself that the taste of the meat would wake him up...and oh, if only he had brought some chocolate along. He took a look around one last time before standing up and turning to Ariel "Hey, need any help cooking the meat?" he asked.

ID:12672 CD: 1

___: 14/15
Ariel: 12/15(-1) [lol this thread is so old:)) now I have 40 HP]
Raeyliff: 14/15

"Nah I'm good, how hard can it be to cook a pair of meat chunks. You just tell me when you're ready to get going with the cargo. I don't want us to be here more than we're supposed to." she said while eating the modest breakfast. After they finished eating Ariel would pack up their tents and put out the remaining fire with sand. it was more like something she heard or read that people do when camping and didn't want to appear 'inexperienced' to him. Even if those rules didn't apply to SAO's environment, it was reproduced quite accurately. As the sun was starting to ascend to ascend to it's well deserved peak, the temperatures would rise again like yesterday. Making her way towards the cargo, Ariel Would pick up half of it and check her HUD map, next adressing to Raeyliff. "We should be going as we still got the morning breeze and the temperatures are still low. If I'm not mistaken we came from that direction right?" she points towards the general right direction while looking at the map.

[12765 CD:12] [OOC: IKR. I have 22 in this era.] 

"Right.", Raeyliff said, starting to pack up his bag and put his flint and steel back in place inside. He would keep the bag with him until later days where he might go camping, maybe with friends or alone. He did want to spend a night staring at the stars away from the towns and all, it was his thing to do stuff like that. Smiling, Raeyliff finished packing up and carried over his backpack before taking a look at the cargo and then picking it up from both handles that should have had horses strapped to them to move it around. Obviously they ran away after seeing that they were deserted. It was heavy, and he wasn't able to pick them both up on his own, even with the Athletics skill. He looked at Ariel, grinning "Can you help out? I can't carry it..." he said, trailing off. 

ID: 12800 CD: 10 (( lets finish it the the next 3 or 4 posts, also we need to search for a treasure chest since we finished 2 rp pages.

With a light smile Ariel went by his side after she finished packing up and putting out the fire: "Don't worry I wouldn't let you carry it alone to town even if it was easier. We took this quest together so I have no intention to let you be all gentlemen-like and do all the work. It isn't my style to sit and watch." She then grabbed one of the ends of the cargo and they began making their way towards Armadillo once again. With a bit of luck they wouldn't encounter any resistance, except from the desert itself as they did until now. "Almost there, let's have a short 5 min break, you didn't joke..this thing's really heavy..I wonder what it has inside..." she said while taking a look at the cargo box, from different angles. 

(since ppl aren't active anymore I'll end this thread to get the SP and other rewards.

They would pick up the cargo and go back to town, the sands would scrape their HP bar but no serious injury was inflicted. In the case that it was, Ariel would use the healing post in her inventory to heal the severely wounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------------------------

Spoils:

All members get the SP(s) [depending if this is a repeat or not]

Col: 200 each (800/4)