!!! Staff Wanted !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. Does creating avatars count as part of the graphics team? Unfortunately I have a Microsoft RT software, so I am unable to do anything that requires rendering or anything that works from an application downloaded. I am able to make player avatars if I can! I usually use a variety of editing softwares on my touch phone to edit and crop. Then I upload the avatars to a website and copy the link and paste them, as well as save a copy of an image to my hard drive. Is this alright? Or do I need a computer that can download and install programs off of the web to get things done?

I would be more than happy to apply as any position

Please define "any".

(I don't have any artistic software)

If you can not answer the last question, then you best specify "which" position you "can" apply to, and read the first message of this topic to learn the "proper" method to apply.

If you or any other players are unable to perform these two basic tasks, then ask yourself if you think you're qualified to apply. Because there will be a lot more questions like these thrown back at you about your job performance.

• 3 months later...

i would like to join PST, i have only been here for a month but I have experience with player support On World of warships forum. as well as my own website, and I have helped 4 people. and the main reason for me wanting to be PST is the fact i just want to help i enjoy this forum. and I don't want anything to happen to it

Hello amazing people I know i haven't been here long but i enjoy the Forums. and I'm a caring fun going person. i was an admin for a few minecraft fourms and servers. like bluestone gaming and SplinterTree fourms. sadly both crashed and burned.I'm Helpful and i don't give up till i have the Job done. I'm always around and can help at any spot I'm needed. Thank you for your time in reading my Application

• 2 months later...