[PP-F2] Quest: Long Live the Queen

Shinex walked around the field staring at the Wind Wasps. He was currently eating one of his fruit items. "Looks like the broker was right. I don't see much wasps around." He quickly finished what he was eating. "I don't want to fight that thing by myself" Shinex would quickly look around to notice other players in the field. "If they're headed towards the Wind Wasp Queen, I'll follow them. They should accept my help once I offer it. Especially low leveled players. I'm not that high leveled, but I'll help against this monster." Shinex looked for an empty spot on the field and would lay down. He looked at the sky and would wait for other players to come by.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariel was just closing the shop, as things were going slow she decided to close and get a little training done. "What could go wrong?" she thought as she made her way towards the teleport. She wanted to go to the second floor, being tired of the 1st floor's boars and wolves, she decided to see what the 2nd floor has to offer. Once she got there she headed directly to the leveling fields, from what she heard here they had some kind of giant wasps as mobs. She had equipped the boots she made and the vambraces she received from a boar and was ready to test them.

She went storming in the nearby field, but there was nothing but grass all around...Was she at the right place? she would've expected at least one or two mobs or players that killed them. But there was only one player that was looking at the sky, she approached him and as she got closer she saw that it was in fact one of her recent clients. She went in front of him and greeted him with a smile: "Hello there, what are you doing here all alone? I see you like the mask I made." She was thrilled to see a product that had her brand logo being used :D that meant free publicity and possibly more clients. But she was also happy to meet the mysterious guy who aspired to become a ninja, judging by the little conversation they had at her shop.

Damn I never really realized how much I hate bugs until I came to this floor. This place was like that movie a bugs tale but in a floor. All I'm gonna do is complete this quest then get back to my shop to work on songs for tomorrows shows. My guitar was still hanging on my back although I had my cutlass drawn this damn field sucks I wanna go home. While walking around I noticed that girl who was in my shop opening day she must have been on the same quest I decided I might as well join her.

"Hey you guys doing this quest too?" I asked while walking up.

Shinex sat up after noticing the girl he bought his mask from. He pulled his mask down and stared at the girl. "Love the mask. I'm actually waiting for people to head towards the Wind Wasp Queen. Obviously it's a fight that I can't do alone. I guess I didn't introduce myself at the shop. My name is Shinex." Another person walked up to the two. It was a guy that looked like a teenager. Shinex quickly answered the guy's question.

"Yea man. I'm just waiting for other players. Say, is it fine if I start a party with you two? I think just us three could take it out." I would normally fight alone, but this fight I can't. It'll be impossible for me to.

"Nice to meet you I'm Ariel" she then looked at the new guy and recognized him from the shop where she buyed the monster grenades. "Hey good to see you again,I wasn't planning in doing a quest, but sure.. I'll join you." she said with a smile.She wasn't there for that exact purpose but doing a quest can be considered training as well, right? She then sent them a group invitation. "Do you know from where we get the quest, is it a NPC in town or we just have to find the mob? also..what is the quest about?". She started asking for informations, she agreed to join them..but to do what?

Shinex accepted the party invite. He then scratched the back of his head before speaking. "I think it's some mob. If I'm correct, it has 30 HP. It only does 2 damage. I think if us three work together we can beat it without a sweat." Shinex pulled up his menu and equipped his new sword Dragonic Slicer. The scabbard was in an odd location. It was on the back of his waist with its hilt showing on the right. "The quest should show up once the queen appears. Unfortunately, I haven't fought a Wind Wasp so I'll have no idea what to expect of the queen." Shinex then pulled his mask up. "What do you guys say we farm the regular Wind Wasps before taking on the queen?"

I accepted the party invite while taking out my cutlass.

"Alright let's go kill some mobs." I said while looking around for one.

I had spotted one not too far away seems like he'lol be our first. I readied my cutlass and stiffened my arms. But I decided not to be the first to attack. Instead I pointed to the thing.

"Hey Ariel there's a mob over there. Ladies first." I said trying to make a joke out of everything.

"Why thank you*she looks at the player's name in the party list*..X. Follow me then." she decided to go with that name after visiting his shop. Then she takes a better look in front, indeed there was a Wind Wasp. Without awaiting their reply, she started running towards the mob with her full speed. As the name suggested she saw a giant wasp that floated midair.When she got close to the mob, Ariel thrusted her rapier aiming straight at the wasp's abdomen.

ID: 7312 BD: 10(9 + 1 acc) [DMG:5/ 4+1 crit)

(Fine with me. Also, lets leave the damage at 1. The queen does 2.)

ID: 7320 BD: 3 (+1)

"I call next hit!" Shinex yelled out. He unsheathed his sword from the scabbard attached to the back of his waste. Shinex ran up and tried to slash diagonally. The wasp easily evaded by flying higher up. Damn. Shinex thought to himself. "Switch!" Shinex yelled as he jumped back for X to attack. "Kinda went wild on that one. I'll try make sure next one hits." Shinex held his sword with one hand and got into a defensive position. 

"Oh! uh... ok!" I said while trying to pay attention.

I ran forward dragging my cutlass on the ground weirdly sending sparks off even though were in a field. As I began nearing the mob I jumped up high and performed acrobatic spins on the air. When I came down with my sword slashing I ended up missing.

"Uh... that's all I got! Ariel go for it!" I said while digging my sword out of the ground and baking away from the wasp.

ID:7321 battle:2

(Wind Wasp)

Today was another sunny and peaceful day. The skies were clear and there was no sight of any enemy nearby. The mob Wind Wasp that just spawned followed its predetermined movement pattern. In the same time paying attention to the surroundings, but all was peaceful. Was is the right word as a player started running towards it out of the blue. When the Wasp saw the blond girl it was too late, she already began thrusting her weapon forwards, aiming at its abdomen. Her strike knocked it back a bit and got its hate, but when it decided to counter-attack the girl backed up making it miss her completely. After her came a couple of male players that tried to strike it, but this time it was prepared and successfully dodged their attacks. 

ID: 7322 MD:2

Wind Wasp: 4/9

(Ariel)

WHen she saw that her companions missed their attempts, Ariel stormed towards the mob again this time aiming for its head. But this time her aim was a little off and she managed to barely stab her in its abdomen again. But that was enough to deplete the mobs HP completely, the mob then shattered into millions of polygons letting behind only 1 material item and some col. Ariel then turned around with a smile on her face saying: ":D what do you think?"

ID: 7323  BD: 7 (6+1) LD:14

Ariel: 17/17

Wind Wasp: 0/9

Loot: 1 Material && 45 gold

• Rolled a 4 (-1) on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 (+1) on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex: 15

Wind Wasp: 9

"Better than my attempt." Shinex noticed another wasp coming towards the group. "Ah crap!" Shinex stepped forward causing the Wasp to be focused on him. The wasp had it's stinger aimed for Shinex's arm. Shinex jumped back dodging the incoming attack. "Don't worry I guys I got this!" Shinex stepped forward and made an uppercut strike. The wasp was knocked back. It recovered quickly however.

ID: 7325 MD: 8 (-1)

The was rushed towards Shinex. It was quick enough to stab Shinex's chest. Shinex pushed the wasp back and gripped onto his sword tightly. He looked back at the two. "I've got an idea," he started. "These wasps aren't that hard. Maybe we could all fight a few one on one until we think we're ready for the queen. What do you guys think?" Shinex faced the wasp again. His ears were open for the other two responses.

Wind Wasp: 4 (-5)

Shinex: 14 (-1)

The other wasp came in pretty fast looks like I'm up to attack. I stepped back before striking to really see the wasp maybe that was a bad idea because the wasp now saw me. I spring forward spinning into a corkscrew holding my sword out. The wasp some how managed to dodge that.

"Uh.... Yeah so um Ariel you do what you do or whatever." I said while lying on the ground.

wasp:9

ID: 7326 battle: 3

Ariel was thrilled about Shinex's suggestion. but she wanted to help X first, as he seem to have a some difficulties. she rushed towards the second wasp and aimed for its mid body, her aim was a little of but she managed to hit it, forcing it to retreat a little. she took the opportunity to help her fallen friend get up saying: " lets get rid of this one and then look for others."

id: 7329. bd: 7(6+1) [4 dmg]

Wasp: 5/9

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex noticed X fighting a wasp. "I guess we're all gonna fight some on our own." Shinex focused his attention on the wasp he was fighting. He ran forward and stopped when he was closed enough to the wasp. The wasp was surprised when Shinex stopped. Now's my chance! Shinex would think. He slashed to the left of the wasp then right. Shinex then sliced upwards. The wasp shattered before hitting the ground. Shinex sheathed his sword to the scabbard on the back of his waist. "Looks like no loot for me." He approached X and watched his fight. "I got your back if you need me."

I starred up at the sky wondering how it must be pretty dope to be a cloud just drifting. The others were saying something I didn't really care at the time. All of the sudden the wasp I vaguely remember fighting came over and stung me(1 damage XWuZHeAR).

"Hey get outta the way man I'm looking at the clouds." I said as I slashed at the wasp with my cutlass (2 damage Wasp).

"Ariel go ahead and kill this thing it's bugging me." I said still lying on the ground.

XWuZHeAR: 12/13

Wasp: 3/9

ID:7331 Battle:5 MOB:6

(Was there a pun intended when you said "it's bugging me?" Okay I'm going back to RP.)

Shinex unsheathed Dragonic Slicer and looked around in case other wasps would be in the area. "You're doing great man." He said while looking around the area. He didn't notice he leveled up yet. His back faced X and Ariel due to him scouting the area out. "Seems clear right now. Finish that litter bugger off." Shinex held his sword with one hand. He was being very cautious so he wouldn't miss anything he could have spotted.

seeing how he stubbornly refused to get up she decided to listen to him and finish it herself. but the wasp was still hovering over X. as she was wearing a short skirt she tried to stab the mob from a distance, but she missed it miserably. her face was turning red as she started shouting embarrassed:" get up already, how long do you intend to lay down there. You know this is supposed to be a serious fight , don't you?"

Id:7332 bd:1

(OOC: oh it's those shonen anime moments we all love huh kids? I mean bug puns + embarrassing sex moments. what else right?)

My nose started to bleed... The wasp seemed to avoid me seeing my nose like this but not by much. I didn't even really acknowledged it I was thinking of... "Other" things while still laying down staring up at the sky.

"Um...Um...what?" I said as blood continued to trickle down my nose.

XWuZHeAR: 12/13

Wasp: 3/9

ID:7333 Battle:3 MOB: 5

ID: 7334 BD: 10

ID: 7335 LD: 10

Shinex looked back at the fight and noticed Ariel try to stab the wasp at a long distance. What was she thinking? Shinex slowly pulled his ninja mask up. When he does that, surely he was gonna join in on something. Shinex walked closer to the fight. Sorry guys, don't mean to ruin the fun. Shinex raised his sword and slice through the wasp with a great amount of speed. Shinex then quickly turned around and sliced downward. The wasp shattered. Unfortunately no reward screen popped up. "Ah crap." Shinex sheathed his sword and pulled down his mask. "Sorry if I ruined the fun for you guys." Shinex closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head with a smirk. 

Wind Wasp: -4 (-7)