[PP-F2] Quest: Long Live the Queen

The queen was buzzing around very aggressively. As its hp got lower it seemed to get more and more angry. Maybe it's time this thing went down. I flipped back off the cutlass while kicking in out of the ground and catching it mid air. When I landed I was ready to charge forward and slash. Before I went tho I pulled out a monster grenade uncommon qualityx1. I ran forward and slid under the beast setting the grenade off.(Queen disabled: 2 turns)

"Ok that's gonna distract her for about two of her turns! Hack it to pieces!" I yelled to my party.

ID:7683 battle:4 doesn't matter item used

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The attack Ariel was waiting for didn't occur. It seems like Shinex decided to take the "tank" role of the party. She looked at him giving him a thankful expression, then she got serious once again. Inside she was happy that she only had to attack, since her main focus is dealing dmg. She dashed towards the queen, but X decided to throw a monster grenade. The action was welcomed but he could at least warn them before throwing it..like in the old movies with a 'Fire in the hole!' or something. But he didn't..so when Ariel was about to stab it the grenade went off and distracted her, causing her to miss her shot. She retreated and yelled:

"Next time say something when you are going to use a grenade, like it or not were a team here. Stop acting by yourself!" she then turned towards the queen.

ID: 7684 BD: 5 (miss)

ID: 7690 BD: 6

Shinex noticed the monster grenade go off. Now's my chance! Shinex rushed for the queen. He quickly raised his sword, jumped up, and sliced through. Shinex rolled when he landed. He quickly turned around and looked at the queen. "Thanks for the grenade X!" Kinda feel bad for Ariel. Lets just hope that this whole event won't ruin anything. Shinex jumped back to let X and Ariel attack again. The queen is still stunned even after Shinex sliced it. It currently was buzzing around. She may be harder to hit. If we could manage to hit her a few more times, she's done for.

Wasp Queen: 13/30 (-5)

Her Royal highness seemed to like my cover of the final fantasy two bass line and sadly so did Ariel. I decided to take out my guitar and play along with the grenade as I acrobaticly jumped onto the creatures back. While riding the purring creature I slung my guitar back around my back and slashed the nape of its neck with my cutlass.(2 damage queen wasp) Then I rolled backwards off the queen landing in a squating position.

"Your turn Ariel! I got the hp bar nice and yellow for ya." I looked back and said with a smile.

Queen: 11/30

ID:7695 Battle:6=2 damage

Ariel watched as her teammates successfully struck the mob, then heard X and responded while running towards the queen.

"You don't have to tell me that twice:D. Did anybody tell you you have quite the reckless battle style?" when she was in front of the queen she made a feint and tried to pierce it from behind where her wings were, thinking that will somehow make the mob maintain a low altitude. But it moved and she ended up striking the abdomen again. She then took 2 steps back, now she was behind it, preparing to deliver a deadly strike.

ID: 7698 BD: 6 (5+1acc) ((srsly this 5 natural BD is killing me:)) i want to crit. it too. at least i'm not missing...too much good luck with the last hit.

Queen: 7/30

ID: 7712 BD: 6

Shinex watched as his teammates would land their hits. He was starting to be thankful to the monster grenade. Just a couple more. Shinex jumped up to the queen's level. He would slice Dragonic Slicer to the left then right. He then kicked the queen back. As Shinex flew back, he did a backflip and landed safely. He watched the queen's health bar depleted. It turns out that Shinex didn't finish it off. "X! You better end her right here and right now!" Shinex yelled while he stares at the queen.

Wind Wasp Queen: 3 (-5)

OOC: go to the perma roller site right now! The damn dice didn't put my name on it twice which both happened to be criticals.

I bagan to tie my shoelace in a long thread connecting the cutlass handle to my foot.

"Just a second... Ok I'm ready!" I yelled out to the party.

I ran at the queen but on my aproach I threw the cutlass in the dirt and used it as a springboard to leap up high. The shoelace forced the cutlass to follow me in the air. While flipping I grabbed the cutlass and cut the lace. I came down and slashed the queen down the back.(2 damage queen) I looked at the queens Hp bar but it had literally 1 hit point left.

"Are you serious!??" I yelled in frustration.

Queen: 1/30

ID: 7718 battle:8=2 damage

((you are so gonna hate me X:))

((I'm gonna narrate a few moves the wasp made if its ok.

((PS: we can look for a treasure chest since we completed 2 pages already

Seeing X's stunt Ariel decided to show him the technique she practiced with her father, it wasn't flashy but it did the job she wanted to. With a smirk she said:

"Watch and learn boys." she sheathed her rapier and put her hands behind her back. She then casually walked from her current position, behind the wasp, directly in front of the Wasp Queen, while kicking the grenade to get its attention. She didn't want something like that to give her advantage, and she gave the wasp a chance. She then made a bow before it, as she did every at the very beginning of a fight with her father, then she put her hand on the hilt of the now sheathed rapier. The Queen wasp finally looked at her with eyes that were red with rage. Ariel stare at it back not making any move. The wasp losing its patience, then began its charge, probably thinking Ariel was a sure hit.

Ariel didn't make a move until just before the wasp's needle hit her, she took a step to the right evading it while unsheathing her blade, then pierced the wasp's head. She retracted her rapier immediately and made a second step to the right, while sheathing her blade, to completely evade the mob.

She tried to do that sequence of actions as fast as she could, letting her trained reflexes take over. In the eyes of the others it would only appear that she had only made 2 steps to the right without any other action. She then turned 90 degrees, while grinning, to see where the queen headed, moved only by the inertia it had accumulated from the charge. 

ID: 7719  BD 10 (natural)  LD:15 

Wasp Queen: -5/30

Loot: <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>(X3) && 1 material && 150 col

Shinex saw Ariel fight the queen and sighed. I'd prefer her to end it quickly. Oh well. Shinex pulled his mask down and sheathed his blade. He stretched for a moment due to him taking the most damage. "Your welcome for being the tank. Wasn't really up for it, but oh well." Shinex doesn't seem to care whether he's a tank or not. He wouldn't prefer it because that's not his fighting style. He's just glad the queen was killed. He walked over to Ariel. "So what was the loot you got?" Shinex was hoping that the information broker was correct about the item. He wants to hold onto it for something he'll need it for.

(OOC way ahead of you Ariel I've had this ready since the beginning)

I had suddenly remembered the wierd thing I saw wasn't the queen wasp at all. When I was looking over the hill I saw something shiny. The queen was sitting at the bottom of the hill so there's no way it was her that I saw.

"Um guys, Follow me!" I yelled as I broke out into another sprint over the hill.

Upon reaching the top of the hill I looked across the wierd valley type terain and could see the shine again. I looked down the hill then bagan doing handsprings down. Upon reaching the bottom I noticed some wierd looking best thing pretty devoid of wasps. As I reached the foot of the second hill I turned back to shout to my party members.

"Up here come on!" I yelled back at the party members.

Ariel drew closer to theplace where the queen scattered into polygons, it left behing quite the loot.When Shinex drew closer she raised her gaze and answered: "Quite the loot indeed. Catch" and she throws him one Matriarch stinger" then parted the col into 3 equal columns, she took one and stashed it into her inventory while picking a stinger for herself.

"as for the rest give it to our chester, we can go hunting for more materials after we see what he found." she then started walking downhill to where X was, but turned around suddenly as she remembered something:

" oh and tnx for getting all the heat from the queen, tnx to that I was able to focus on my 'game'. "

when she reached X he was staring at a strange shinning box. She put her right hand on his shoulder and asked:"What do you got here chief?"

Shinex caught what was thrown to him and stored them in his inventory. He heard Ariel's thanks. "No problem." I honestly do not want to be a tank again. After Ariel ran off to chase X, Shinex stood still for a moment. So this is how a boss battle was like huh? It's not really a floor boss battle, but it's still a boss fight. This was very interesting. Shinex walked up the hill. He pulled his mask down and sheathed his sword when he reached the top. He noticed Ariel and X staring at something. Shinex quickly ran towards them. "Hey, what did you guys find?"

"That my friends is a big ass shiny box which I intend to snag" I responded to my party while taking a few steps back.

This hill was pretty steep but still at an incline so I could easily run up and backflip out. After I sprinted forward I leaped a little bit and began running up the incline then backfliped and tried to grab the shiny looking box. However the shiny looking box turned out to be just the sun shining off some leaves. I landed on the ground with nothing in my hands.

"Damnit! It looks so much like a shiny box right?" I said to my party while kneeling down.

ID: 7792 loot: 7= no tressure chest

Ariel looked carefuly to where X pointed, " I don't see nothing" she was about to say but X started doing some acrobatics trying to get something from the tree in front of then.Meanwhile Shinex joined them, so after X finished his little trick Ariel asked: "I couldn't help to not notice your moves, are you relates to gymnastics or sports IRL?" then she turned to Shinex "Okay team leader, what is our next move?? we disband the party or keep hunting some mobs?" asked Ariel. She would've liked to wrap up things here, but was always ready for a little extra training.

Shinex was surprised to be called team leader. Ah great. He scratched the back of his head. "I was just planning on taking out the queen. Didn't think we'd continue." Shinex honestly wanted to end it. The thing is, he actually trusts these people. X may be hard to trust, but Shinex says that he is a good teammate. Normally Shinex would continue alone, but this time he has second thoughts. "Also, no need to call me team leader. I'm not into that leading crap. At least for the moment." Shinex looked at where X was. "I thought you said there was something you wanted to show us."

ooc: shinex end this thread next time you post here.

"Alright well il be off then." I said as I scooped up my share of the loot Ariel had given me.

I looked out in the direction of the nearest town there was a forest in the way. By the entrance to the forest there was a little bit of ruins. I began sprinting towards the ruins.

"Il see you guys again sometime!" I yelled as I looked back while sprinting and waved.

I jumped on top of each piece of the ruins until I could start jumping from branch to branch. Then I slowely dissapeared into the thickness of the forest.

"There he goes!" said Ariel while watching him leap from a ruin block on another, "Unpredictable til the end I guess"she continued. She then turns towards Shinex, well I guess we should head towards the city as well. You're welcomed to accompany me if you like. Hope we get to fight again, maybe in a more difficult challenge and with.....better company." She then extended her hand for a handshake.

((If you want Shinex, we can post until we get 60 posts, so that we each get 450 col.Only 3 more posts needed..well 2 since in the last one you can only put the loot and SP we each gained.

(I'm not that into getting a whole lot of Col. I'll just quickly end it.)

Shinex saw X run off. Looks like I won't be able to friend him now. Shinex looked back and Ariel and shook her hand. "Thanks for helping me out." Shinex pulled up his menu and sent Ariel a friend request. "Chances are that we won't see each other again, but just in case we do we'll remember each other." Shinex waved and went towards Urbus. He's planning on getting stronger.