[PP-F1] A Reunion of Legends [For All Older Players]

I stared at the building in front of me for the longest time with a blank stare. What is this even about? I thought to myself, confused as to why I even came in the first place. I didn't like parties, yet I was hostess of one. I didn't like running around, but I still found myself running around aimlessly. I didn't like being called upon to attend this "Reunion of the Legends," yet here I was standing in front of the door. I sighed, opened the door to the Tavern, and walked through the entry way. I wearing entirely new clothes since I had last seen all of these people. I wore my two toned hair down as usual but since I was just previously on Floor 4 I was wearing warmer clothes. I had equipped the blue half cape with ruffles that Tyger made for me, the blue scarf that I had gotten from Keith on Christmas, and the rest just looked normal. The attire I wore now was a little bit dressy but I didn't mind it. Instead, I looked around the room. Daeron of course was here, the guy from the boss battle as well, and Clarence. It wasn't until I got to the other side of the room I saw Keith. I smiled and walked over to him, happy to see someone that I had been adventuring with. 

Nikki spent a great deal of time arguing over there return to the front lines. Nikki knew in her heart that they would need to, players were after all dieing again. She held herself accountable, after all it had been her own selfish desire to relax for a while. If she had been there who knows how many lives would have been saved. Miaki however had grown fond of their time together, and was not immediately ready to return to the chaotic lives they once had. It was one of their first true arguments. In the end however Nikki remained as unmoving in her perspective as she did on the battlefield, and Miaki eventually, begrudgingly agreed. This victory wasn't without its cost however as Nikki made a deal to leave the Vanguard and Join the Azure Brigade to better ease his mind.

She gave him a quick kiss, before pulling away. "I'll be right back." She said excitedly as she turned away from him and ran back into the Inn. Zelrius was no longer there, but now several players sat in his stead. She recognized the player known as shark, he had assisted in lead the floor 8 boss raid. She also spotted Clarence who had also been there. Kieth Yudai, one of the council members of the Azure Brigade was present as well. She didn't recognise the other woman, but figured she had to have been a powerful player all the same. Nikki swiftly approached Daeron again, this time stopping just short of him and bowing her head slightly. "Thank you for inviting us out. I am sorry that we have to leave so hastily. But It seems we have much to prepare." Her smile widened now as she thought about it. The young tank had enjoyed her time with Miaki alone, And the pair had made many memories, but she had always missed the fight, and thrill of the front lines. She missed the arena, and the questing. She had wanted to return, and sad as it was that players had died, they would serve as her reason to stand up again.

Nikki turned now to look at the newly arrived players and she gave them a slight bow of her head as well. "I'm sorry we can't stay. I am glad to see you all alive and well though." As she finished speaking she turned and jogged out of the Inn, to catch up with her husband.

-Nikki Exits-

+10000 Col from Zelrius

It was finally time. I gave up on this whole journey. Im not taking anymore of this and will not stand to be called out of the blue to be used like a puppet to ruin a life i have begun to enjoy even if it means i die here. I re-equipped my KoB armors, making me visible once more to the group and without any word of hello, or goodbye, not even a nod in acknowledgment as people began to see me and point me out, i mental screamed for everyone to rot in the Hades and left the inn and forgot that i was ever called. Deleted the message in my inventory and made off, brushing by Nikki on the way out, and brushing by Miaki as i got outside, saying nothing to either of them, just walking past. I made my way to the town of new beginnings and vanished, hoping something would just change, but it never would.

-Ryu Leaves- 

Miaki stood outside of the inn defeated in his argument with Nikki about the front lines. There was much about it that he didn't like and enough reasons for him to hold his own in the debate. But his wife had some strong points and he knew that the fighting spirit in her wasn't going to die down. The holiday was coming to an end, as all good things do. Giving him a quick kiss was her show of appreciation. Not just for him agreeing, or being her husband, but for more. As she rushed to the inn's main door he shouted towards her with a cupped hand and a slight rising in his pitch. "We're still not done with this you hear? You still have to convince me!" Kicking a hard clump of snow at his feet in the general direction of the inn he lost track of the snow in the air and didn't see anything til a small spark of polygons marked the point of impact on the building. Miaki gave a loud and annoyed sigh as he stood outside waiting in his black turtleneck and slacks, noticing this only just now he thought about how much he had adapted to the cold. "Maybe we have been on this floor long enough..." He thought to himself.

Opening his menu and equipping a fur coat, he crossed his arms to keep himself warm now that he realized he was cold. Looking up at the dark sky as snow fell Miaki let out a loud huff and gave a glance at the door to the inn. It was still closed with his wife inside. They had quite the walk ahead of them back to their home away from everyone and he wasn't going to let her get off easy but he wouldn't let it get between them. Not by a long shot. His vow was to be with her in sickness and in health til death do they part. No way she was facing danger without him. The Strongest Tank in Aincrad known as "The River" had returned and the Silver Swordsman had as well. The Unstoppable Couple.

-Miaki out-

Zero walked in close behind Shark, he had noticed he seemed to work like a bodyguard for his guild leader most of time without realizing it, and took up Daeron's hospitality, sitting down quietly. He crossed his arms, and glanced as the faces came and went, old faces of a better time now passed. He recognized them, knew about them well, but was ultimately unknown himself compared to them. He felt an odd sensation as he realized just how far behind he'd been left by them all.

"Alright Daeron, if you don't mind me asking, why did you call us in? I assume you told those who left already." He spoke politely as he had no problems or ill-feelings with the player. "It must be something big for you to call in this many of us. Specially those veterans who left a bit ago."

• 9 months later...