[PP-F3] Lesson 1-Churches of the Dead (Oikawa, Keith, Kiru) (Complete)

As Keith's hand tightened I brought my other hand to my mouth to shield a laugh. Even though he wasn't going to admit it, I could still tell that he was a little uneasy about this adventure. So was I. I mean, an immortal object couldn't really be killed could it? I coughed and listened along to the conversation happening. So far I hadn't really spoken, my mind was elsewhere at the moment. This was of course a rare occasion for me not to be yelling that the annoying idiot or talking to Keith about something. There was something fishy going on with the air around me, it was warning me a little. When we finally arrived at the church Keith went to open the door, but stopped. There was an annoyingly familiar cruel voice.

Upon hearing that voice I snapped out of my thoughts and spun around. Confirming my suspicions, it was none other than Shade. My face immediately turned sour with cold eyes towards Shade. I had an overwhelming murderous intent towards that guy, I hated him. The way he spoke to Keith and I, the way he talked about us was enough to set me off. All I had wanted was for Keith to not have problems for just one day and yet there was one right now. This problem had black and orange hair but also a bad attitude. To make things worse, he knew about Vile and had the nerve to bring him up. That boy...he will perish the next time I see him. After this is over. I swore to myself while letting go of Keith's hand and clenching m fists as Shade walked off as if we weren't a threat. 

Keith was the first one of us too approach the door to the church. A mysterious figure seemed to appear out of nowhere. It was obvious that Kiru nor Keith like the shady figure as they both showed visible detest for the guy. 

The figure spoke of how their little adventure. He was curious as to how we planned to defeat an immortal object. He then gestured to Oikawa noting that it was probably his idea,which it was, and that he should be the one to call off this fail of a mission. The figure then faded away and left the group to do whatever they please.

Oikawa walked to the other two. "Well it's obvious this was a mistake. I'm sorry for dragging you guys this far out for nothing. I should've thought that bit through. Nonetheless, I thank you two for tagging along with me. May our paths hopefully cross again and more importantly under better circumstances." Bowing tot he couple he shook their hands and headed back to town. That was so embarrassing. Dragging two high leveled players just so he can call off the mission. i hope they don't hate me for it...

Complete

Col: 400 ( 133 each)

SP: 1 each