(OP-F1) <<The Eye Patch Is A Problem>> (Complete)

Ariel looked around her, it seems she was an extra over there. And her initial goal of messing around with Azie's recruitment attempt failed, so she decided to bid them farewell saying:

"Okay, I would like to chat more with you guys, but those items won't craft themselves. I'll see you all later, don't be strangers and drop by my shop sometimes." And with that she waved at all of them before heading towards the teleportation gate, from there she would go to the 4th floor at her shop and continue working.

-Ariel left the thread-

I looked around at the now rather large crowd. There are quite the amount of familiar faces here. However I have things to do right now as I have actually become a very busy person in Aincrad. I was always sorta lazy this past year but now I'm actually doing stuff.

"Well I'm gonna take off my job here is done... Later!" I said as I began scaling up the wall.

When I reached the rooftops I ran off towards my shop.

XWuZHeAR leaves RP

David reawoke and headed away from really loud group in the alleyway and started heading towards the centre of town, but as he was leaving he noticed a shadow in the canopy of a shop and the shadow said "I have been hired to kill you Semroth hope you enjoy the rest of life for a couple of seconds" and he had an evil chuckle so as David heard that he started running

Semroth Kirigi left the thread

Noticing everyone else to be leaving, Azide glanced at his watch. Or at least, he looked where his watch would be, had he actually been wearing one. "Oh, would you look at the time? Looks like I'd better be off to do stuff and things, and take care of events and perform actions and what not. You know the drill." He rolled his sleeve back out, mimicking the actions he would've done to cover his hypothetical watch back up. "Maybe I should get an actual one sometime." He waved to Aeternum and Xanward. "You both know where to find me of you need me. In the meantime, take care, and don't let any boar give you any trouble." He walked off, heading towards the town's teleporter.

Shinex noticed everyone leaving and muttered to himself.

"Well, I guess it's my turn." He sighed and walked away. After reaching the end of the alleyway, he turned. He would wave before walking off. His destination was the teleporter. He wanted to train of course. When Shinex is lazy, he makes it up by working hard. He doesn't know much about the whole conversation in the alleyway, but he doesn't seem to care that much anymore. It's the past now.

Shinex left the thread.