[PP-F4] New Faces (Kosan)

Haine would pause for a brief moment, to think things over. Of course, she felt a little uncomfortable, having just met someone and taking up on an offer to travel with them for a few days after that. But it seemed fun, since she hadn't been on a trip so long before. What did she have to lose? Being an average solo player at the moment, there were no duties or stress piled on top of her. Heck if the bluenette wanted to, she would kick back on a week long vacation, pigging out on delicacies and sleeping under trees. "Eh, why not? I don't have anything to lose! We could take on the weaker mobs for the heck of it. Then... we find a worthy boss on the ninth floor!" with an intent smile, she tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ear, placing both of her hands on her hips as she'd twist from side to side, stretching slightly. Her gaze would avert back at Kosan when he would quietly speak... and Haine would strain to listen. "Ah, I had fun too, especially with the snowman. And yes, it's always a good thing to be acquainted with others, or at least that's how I like to see it," she gave him a slight wink. Often times, it was just as common as a smile to her. Although sometimes people like to go ahead and assume a bunch of others things from such a simple action.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosan smiled .. She said she would come with him .. "T..that'dthat's awesome !" He said as he basically started smiling .. He also heard her saying that she had fun spending her day and time with him as well , as she winked at him.. He didn't knew how to get this sign so instead he blushed a little , making the contrast from his hair and snow to his face a little big.. "...A...Awesome ! Great to hear .. Y.. You liked the day we spent !" He said as he smiled.. He wasn't busy around this time , and they were going on a trip.. He really was happy about it.. "Well , let's get going !" He said as he started walking slowly .. "Its going to be great !" He added as he turned towards her and gave her a small smile..

Haine nodded in reply with a nod. "You got that right!" She glanced at Kosan's masked face twice, peering at his face closely. There were some openings in the mask so she could see his eyes and his smile, but he never wanted to take the mask off. "Yeah, I'm thinking too much! Right now we're doing cross country hiking, SAO style. None other than that..." she walked ahead of Kosan, lifting her hood over her head to keep warm. Her hands would press against her ears through the coat, warming them comfortably. A smile would form on her face at the warmth as she'd kick the snow while walking. "So, which direction do we go? Straight ahead? That'd lead to a different side of the floor. To the right, probably we'll take a bit more hiking and get to go down that mountain slope. Wouldn't that waste a bit of our time? Not that I don't mind, just asking!" the bluenette spoke as she removed her hands from the hood of her coat, to catch a few snowflakes with her gloved hands. She'd hold her hands out in front of her, watching the flakes melt seconds after they hit her arm, causing her wide eyed gaze to soften slightly as she momentarily folded her hands together. Her golden eyes would glance back at Kosan, with an eager grin plastered on her face. She wasn't eager to walk a lot, but it'd be rude to turn down an invitation like that. Walking for miles and miles would be a change for her, and there was no doubt about that. "Goood luck."

"We will continue forward" Kosan said as he pointed towards the big tower thingy.. "We will climb trough that and get on next floor.. We will keep doing it until we get on floor 9" he added as he took his mask off , revealing his face .."So.. Yeah.. Let's go !" Kosan said to her as he saw her watching at the small snowflakes that felt on her hand .. "Or we could spend more time here.. Your choice.." He said as he stopped turning towards her.. "The snowflakes are beautiful ... Right ?.." He asked her .. She seemed captivated by those.. "I mean , I for one like them.. " he added as he put his hood on .. It was damn cold outside , not nice to stay empty-headed.. Also , he didn't knew if you can catch a cold within the game.. So he pretty much decided to better keep it safe.. "I like this floor because of those peaceful moments.. They let me meditate about things... So yeah..." He said to her as he smiled a little..

"Right, we'll do that." A calm smile would form on her face. Turning to look at Kosan, her eyes would widen slightly as he took off the mask which covered his face. It was an erratic situation she could say, so she stood there silent for a brief moment. He looked surprisingly youthful for someone so mature, which made her wonder even more. "You look cool without that mask... just saying," she complimented quietly, her faint smile mixing in with her surprised expression. Haine proceeded to dusting the snowflakes off of her, even though they just melted in a few seconds, yet the atmosphere was so cold. "Well, we should get going, shall we?" an eager grin formed on her face as she glanced at Kosan and walked ahead, at a quickened pace. They'd been standing around on a miserably cold winter wonderland, but right ahead of them was... well a desert. Just watch the temperature go from ridiculously freezing to a scorching heat. Haine would cringe at the thought, hugging herself tightly with her warm coat around her. As she'd jog past Kosan, the mountain only seemed to get closer, and closer.

A beep caught her attention as she'd glance over at her user notifications, halting to a stop in her tracks. "Um, just a sec." Scanning over the message, she saw that title and the words within the message closely. Apparently one of her friends was in a sticky situation. But you know... she could be a drama queen at times. But hey, better be safe than sorry. For all you know, she could be half dead by the time you get there. With a sigh, Haine closed the message screen and looked back at Kosan. "Sorry, but I gotta go now! I hate to leave you out there like that but - personal stuff. See ya?"

(Kosan doesn't want to post again so I'll wrap it up.)

-COMPLETE-

Rewards: 1 SP & 400 COL each