[PP-F4] New Faces (Kosan)

"Something... spicy?" she'd question as she raised her brow. That was an odd word to use, especially when his expression changed to something rather cocky. She hadn't expected such words asked out of the blue, let alone something she believed was somewhat personal. A bright blush formed on Haine's face as she scoffed at him in embarrassment. She found herself scooted away from him slightly, near the cold wall of the cave. She shot a glare in his direction before she looked to the side nervously. "Th-that is none of your business!" "Well, what am I supposed to say? Oh yeah he was-"... The blush from Haine's face died down as she sighed exasperatingly. "Well I've kissed someone, I'm not two years old ya' know. It's not like you'd wanna know who, and I doubt you could know every face in Aincrad." The bluenette gave him a smirk. "Well what about you then?" Haine admitted that she wasn't exactly enjoying the subject, especially when she remembered who she gave her first kiss to. She'd watch Kosan's embarrassed face while frowning.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosan became really embarrassed.. He knew Haine was going to ask him the same question.. "I..um.." He said as he stopped and whispers almost like to himself , but it was audible even for her .. "I..never kissed anyone.." He said as he blushed really hard , almost like he was burnt .. "W..well ! That doesn't matter !" He said as he tried to hide his embarrassment from her .. "Ugh.. I feel dumb now.. Sorry.." He said as he turned his gaze towards the entrance of the cave.. Outside , all you could see , was snow falling down from the black sky.. Kosan waited for her reaction , he was one hundred percent she was gonna laugh a lot now , in which case he would've probably felt even more awkward , but it wasn't her fault.. He purposed the subject.. "W..well.. Ask me something.. I dont really have many ideas.." He said as he turned his gaze toward the bluenette and gave her a small smile..

Haine blinked a few times before laughing quietly, or at least in a way that wasn't offensive or extremely loud. "You're weird..." she trailed off quietly, resting against the cave wall as she folded her arms behind her head and looked upwards. The darkened rock 'ceiling

' was coated with ice, a few sharp icicles seen here and there. Of course it scared her, but right now her eyes felt drowsy. Even though she wanted to stay up all night to watch the snow fall, she was tired. In a barely audible voice she mumbled. "Yeah, I have a question. *yawn* Can I sleep now? I'm darn tired." she yawned in a droopy voice, removing her arms from behind her head, to pull her hood over face to keep warm. She crossed her legs and let her arms drop to her sides as she gave one last yawn. "Good night. Stay alive." and with that her eyes shut tight, hidden by the rims of her cloaks' hood. "I'm too sleepy, I'll plan tomorrow's schedule some time later. If I feel like it...

"Of course you can sleep.." He said as she laid down on the cold floor , saying good night and falling asleep quick after.. "Sleep well .." He said as he added enough twigs on the fire for it to last the entire night without dying out.. He then unequipped his coat and covered the bluenette which seemed like she was cold.. He then went himself to sleep , a thing they will both do until morning

As soon as the sun hit the sky Kosan woke up and went to check if it was still snowing.. Luckily enough. It wasn't.. He then waited for Haine to wake up as well ..

Something cold touch Haine's face causing her to jolt awake in response. Peering upwards with one eye open, she glanced at a dripping icicle and sighed, yawning. Looking down, the bluenette found a coat on top of her, which was practically serving the purpose of a blanket. She carefully picked it up and looked at Kosan, smiling softly. "Thanks." She stood on her feet and brushed some dirt off of her, holding the coat in her hands. "The cold never bothered me anyways," with that she readied the coat, making a throwing gesture with her hands. When it looked like she was about to toss it, she'd giggle before walking up to him and properly handing the coat over. "I bet you were freezing, idiot," she cringed slightly, thinking about the arctic weather. And speaking of weather, her gaze averted to the entrance of the cave. Her eyes brightened childishly as she pumped her fist in the air. "Goood morning Aincrad!" 

"It finally stopped snowing, thank god." she peered outside of the cave and made her way outside of it, stepping into the snow. A gust of freezing wind caused her to cough from the impact, but she acted as if nothing had happened and bent down to touch the snow. She had been thinking of doing something with it, since it was so plentiful. She hid a grin by shielding her expression with her hair, waiting for <<Kosan>> to step out as well.

"Maybe.. You still looked like you were freezing.." He said as he wanted to catch the coat he thought she will toss... But she came and handed it nicely.. "N..Not really , and you're welcome.." He said as he saw her going outside coughing a little..He was haply that the snowstorm passed and that he lived another day.. He also met her.. It was great to know her.. As he went outside he asked her "Are you cold..? I could let you have my c-.." He was stopped by a snowball in the face.. "You .. You really did that ?" Kosan asked as he tossed her the coat.. "Equip it. You will need it.." He said as he started making snowballs for himself to toss at her.. A snow-fight was about to happen !

Haine rolled her eyes and grabbed the goat, equipping it quickly since Kosan had been gathering a few snowballs to toss back at her. Once she had the coat off, a smirk formed on her face as she knelt down to scoop up some snow that she'd turn into snowballs. "Hmmph, briiiing it on!" the girl taunted eagerly, holding a snowball in her hands and moving it around slowly. Seeing an opening, she'd pelt one straight at his head, laughing mischievously as she scooped a few snowballs into her arms and dashed away to a good distance, ready to throw them at Kosan. She would wait for him to attempt a hit, but she was determined to get back at him with all the snow that surrounded her. Well really, they were both "invincible". It all relied on stealth as of the moment. 

Haine couldn't even remember the last time she had a snowball fight, it was such a long time ago. Having one again was fun for her, since she felt like a little kid again. Well she didn't want to call herself little because she was almost going to turn seventeen. She was qualified for that at least.

Kosan saw her running in the woods.. Few snowballs flew out of it , but he dodged 2 out of 3.. One hit him in the face.. Kosan followed her in the shadows , and right when she was sure she was in a perfect spot , Kosan tossed a snowball that hit her in the arm.. "Boo !" He said as he started giggling.. "Its been a long time .. From when I fought with snowballs last time.. It passed like 4 or 5 years.. That reminds me.. I know its not really important , but I am 16 years old.. And I would give you around the same age.." He said to her as he smiled.. she truly looked like she was the same age as him.. "Well , let's continue !" He said as he sprinted away.. He wasn't going to let himself get hit so fast or so easily again.

Haine snickered as the snowball she threw landed on his face, however frowning as the others were dodged. She jumped as a snowball hit her arm, quickly moving to form some more snowballs. "Oh no you didn't..." She peered to the right to find that Kosan had been standing in the same area as her, a few feet away to be exact. He'd mention having memories of snowball fighting in the past, and she'd smile and comment. "Same here! I used to have snowball fights with my siblings when we were younger... brings back those memories. - Hmm? Try again, I'm almost seventeen." A snowball flew in his direction, followed by another one which was a poor through, falling to the ground. "Hmm! Take this!" Haine scooped a few snowballs in her hand and climbed her way up a three, tossing them one after another before falling out of the tree momentarily. "Gah..." she'd sit on the icy ground, moving to scoop some more. This left her vulnerable to attacks, which caused her to grin in a childish manner, as if she was planning to challenge him this time. It was all in her look, even though she didn't mention it.

[OOC: Sorry for the cruddy post >_< I have somewhere to go now!]

(OOC - Don't worry xD)

Kosan heard she is 17 .. He smiled.. He was kind of happy she was around him age.. Many of the players were either older or younger.. So he actually enjoyed playing with her.. "I wonder if she is a Yudai.." He said to himself as he smiled and said aloud.. "Ah , that's nice ! in around 5 months I'll be 17 as well ! .. Also.. Are you meeting someone later ?.. I don't mean like a date ! We could do some grinding you know.." He said as he saw her getting up into a tree , tossing snowballs at him.. Some hit , some he managed to dodge , but it was until she fell from the tree .. "Hey , are you all right ?..." Kosan asked as he tossed many of his snowballs , keeping one in case she was just acting and preparing a surprise attack.. "Here , let me help you.." He said as he lend her a hand for her to help herself get up..

"Haha! I'm alright, I landed on snow after all!" Haine would exclaim whilst scratching the back of her head, falling backwards when getting pelted on the head by a few surprise snowballs. She'd smirk and literally grab a chunk of ice, slushing it together like a patty and launching it at Kosan. "Take that!" she pushed herself off the ground and sprinted off a good distance away from him. "Oh I'm usually free all the time nowadays. I'll take upon that grinding offer. We'll go after some ice golems and dragons, maybe fight a huge boss afterwards, eh? Sounds great," she smiled softly, before spreading her arms out and falling backwards in the snow to make a snow angel on the ground. The bluenette often made snow angels when visiting the floor on her spare time, but snowball fights weren't often. After all, was it possible to have a snowball fight with only one person? "Gah, my arms are kinda tiring me out now... the snow is nice and cold. And, I think I like it this way. This floor is meant to be freezing after all... because it's a Winter Wonderland. Just the way I like it." Haine had been laying on the ground silently for a few, waiting for Kosan to respond to her unexpected snow angel. A grin formed on her face deviously at the thought of it.

Kosan felt better as he heard she was fine.. She also accepted his invitation to grinding. "Okay , that would be great !" He answered as he added "it will be real funny.. Us two , hunting dragons and stuff , that will be great.." He said to her as she jumped into the snow.. "Oh , what are you doi-.." He stopped , seeing she was making a snow angel.. He suddenly reminded of real world , of his family , and how he used to do that kind of stuff each winter.. He sat besides her and smiled.. "Nice snow-angel.." As he laughed a little and added "Do you wanna build a snowman ?" In some sort of ritmatic tone.. "Of course , only if you feel like.. We could go grinding right now.." He said as he stopped , leaving her to respond then continued "..I know it might be all of a sudden but.." He stopped a little as he added "I felt great today .. So... Would you like to be friends ..?" He asked her as he opened his menu and sent her one friend request.. "This way , we will keep in touch , and we will go grinding a lot more.."

Haine chuckled softly at Kosan's surprised expression, watching as he'd sit down beside the snow angel she had made. She'd stay lying on the ground even then, staring up at the ground. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Her golden eyes would brighten slightly, before she calmed down a little and spoke. "A snowman? I'm not good at those. How about a giant snow meat bun instead? No, I'm joking. Let's make a snowman okay?" she smiled while looking up at Kosan, before sitting up. The white haired male would mention being friends in a hesitant tone. Haine wasn't hesitant about making friends in all honesty. She needed them now, since god knew what all her old friends were up to. She wished them well, but it was still kind of depressing like this. Her gaze was glued to a pop up friend request, and the bluenette would eye the two options: Decline, and accept. "Alright, we'll be friends from now on, okay?" with a grin, she'd tap the confirm button and stand up on her feet, turning to face him. "Well I'm sure our snowman will be cool, but what do we use for the nose? A boulder?" she'd trail off before snorting at her suggestion. What in the world could resemble the traditional carrot nose? She'd preoccupy herself with the mere thought of it.

Kosan smiled when she stated they are friends and she accepted the friend request.. He mumbled "thanks" but probably she didn't hear him as it was on a low tone..She then said she doesn't know to build a snowman , but fast after said she's joking.. "Phew , I could've showed you if you really didn't knew.." He added as she asked him what they would use in place of the nose.. "Well , we could use.." He said as he went at the enterance of the cave and broke one ice spike , about the size of a nose.. "How is this ?.. It might work.." He added as he smiled at her.. "I .. Really love spending my time with you.." He said on a low , mumbling tone ,hoping she didn't heard him.. "Let's get started !" He said as he started making the first and biggest part of it , the base.. It was a big sphere , not enormous , but around 40 centimeters tall.. "How is this .. ? Do you think it will work?.." He asked her as he smiled ..

Haine observed Kosan from a distance as he went back to the cave they were previously trapped in, to grab an icicle for the snowman's nose. He walked back to her, mumbling something under his breath with a smile. She couldn't make out his words, so she drew him a clueless expression before he continued to build the snowman. He'd make the base, a big and round snowball that stood on top of the snow. "Wow, that's awesome!" she'd gasp in awe. "Should we try making a huge one? Maybe not unrealistic - but something with a twist perhaps?" Haine trailed off while chewing on her lip afterwards, thinking up an idea while eyeing the unfinished snowman. "Geez Haine. It's just a snowman... even though you want to make something huge! I have to admit, I'm kind of childish about this! Something new, eh?" She would grab a little ice in her hands, staring at the figure. "So what next? Do we slap ice all over it?" she'd laugh afterwards, imagining a huge pile of snow as a result. A frown formed on her face. "O-or not, I guess...?" It was funny how Haine wasn't experienced with all these things. As a child, the bluenette knew many things. But something as simple as snowmen? Maybe not then.

Kosan smiled at Haine as she said it was awesome "Well.. We could try to make it a little bit bigger" he said as he rolled the snowball again a little more.. Now it had around 70 cm just the base.. "Now , we won't hit it with ice.. We need to make 2 more big snowballs then put them one on another .. Then .. Decorations !" He said as he smiled towards her with a happy , childish face.. "Let's get the second one done as well" Kosan said as he started rolling the second snowball as well.. It was getting bigger and bigger.. He then got the second big snowball and put it on top of the base.. "Let's do the head as well !" He said as he rolled a quite small snowball compared to the others.. The entire snowman had about 1.5 meters.. It was nice , not enormous , but big enough to be cute.. He put some coal as buttons and eyes , then put them in a mouth shape on the snowman face.. "Here , put the nose!" He said as he gave her the icicle..

A slight look of amusement formed on Haine's face but it would quickly die down as she rolled her eyes. "T-Tch." She would shrug it off her shoulders and continue to watch Kosan finish the snowman. He seemed to enjoy making it very much, it made her a little surprised even. Making snowmen was absolutely childish, of course. But out the whole time she was trapped with him, he was sincerely happy. This caused Haine to grin, it was always nice to see others smile, oddly. An icicle was placed in Haine's hands momentarily afterwards. "Hmm? Hey it'll do for a nose carrot thing! Good thinking Kosan. Now I'll just need ta'..." Walking up to the snowman, her head would tilt to the side whilst examining it. The thing looked so cute, but kind of hideous without it's nose. Carefully, Haine would fiddle with the 'nose piece', shivering from it's cold temperature. Just holding that thing made her freeze. But quickly, she'd push the icicle into the center area of it's face, at a perfect height. She'd grin and shoot him a thumbs up. "Tada- crap..." the icicle would try to slip out of it's place. But in a quick movement it was wiggled back into place. "Hm, we're done! That was really fun, I think I got the hang of this a little more. Probably won't spend my spare time building one, but it was fun regardless." the bluenette nodded confidently.

Kosan smiled.. He truly felt great building the snowman.. It was something childish , but he enjoyed it.. She heard Haine doing a sound like she was annoyed of him building it alone , making him feel a little bit depressed.. As she put the icicle on , it started moving slowly.. She then pushed a lit harder stucking it there.. "It was really great.. Sorry I did it alone.." He said to her as he sat down , watching at her.. "So.. Might we go hunt something now , or ..?" He askwd her as he felt a little awkward but great.. It was a nice day , perfectly warm enough to stay outside , still , it felt like freezing for Kosan.. He wasn't really fond to those places .. "We could change the floor to upper ones.. We could go to floor 9 to hunt there... The creatures are more powerful there.." He said to her as he smiled towards her.. He grew fond of her really quickly , he didn't knew if he liked her like a friend or more , but he decided to keep everything a secret for now.

"Oh, it's fine! I learned something new today, so it's cool." Haine laughed, scratching the back of her head with a smile. Shortly after, she drew her usual carefree expression, eagerly listening as Kosan mentioned hunting mobs. "Ah, you've got a point. I don't see any qualms with switching floors. However... I think we'd have to hike our way up the floors... right? A teleportation crystal would send us to a safe zone area. Unless you've got a better idea in mind? I know, this gem is way too troublesome, eh?" she noted with a sympathetic look on her face. She knew for a fact that, since her cursor had been tainted before. In the past, she regretted that. But now, she'd never do something like that again. When it came to situations like this, and eating at the best restaurants, it made anyone long to be 'green'. Meanwhile, Haine would remember the ninth floor. It was a floor rested above a volcano, and the heat made a desert almost nothing in comparison towards that. There she'd usually find those massive dragons and lava rock golems. They did a frightening amount of damage, since it was a higher floor. Each one got gradually tougher, since it was the nature of the world itself. And just imagine - the power of the hundreth floor. Man, all the bluenette knew for sure was... it would be one hell of an eternity until she was free from this cruel death game.

"Glad to hear that !" Kosan said as he smiled again towards her.. She said they will have to walk to get there , otherwise he wouldn't be able to get there... Kosan knew this already , but he nodded in approval and said "we will wall slowly through the floors.. We will rest on each of its going to take such a long time.. How does that sound ?" Kosan asked the bluenette ... He knew it.. That he enjoyed every moment spent with her.. "Also... I .. I had fun today.. Its nice to meet someone new I guess.." Kosan said to the girl as he smiled a little.. He wasn't really used to befriend with people so fast ... Kosan smiled and got up saying " Should we get going Haine ..? Or spend more time here ?" As he laughed a little.. She probably liked her day as well , but he didn't knew ..