[PP-F7] (Complete) My name is Farmer, Mats Farmer (Oikawa/Raeyliff/Ariel)

Oikawa scanned his inventory. He noticed his lack of mats, and with no mats, he couldn't craft. "What a bother. I guess I should stock up before I completely run out." He then scrolled through his friend list. There's quite a few people I haven't chatted with in a while. London...Raeyliff ...Susano.. Hmm Raeyliff seems pretty close by according to my tracker. I wonder if he'd be interested in a mat hunt. Oh look, Ariel is close by too. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to tag along. Plus the more the merrier.

Typing up a pm, he briefly skimmed for errors. Once satisfied, he sent.

To: Raeyliff, Ariel- The Crowned Lion

Hey, I'm in need of some materials, but mat hunting is rather boring when you have to do it alone. Want to tag along? There's free pie involved :D!

Sent. Hopefully they aren't too busy.

Ariel was in the shop at her desk..things went great there..but the recent contract left her with few materials and she even had a couple of orders that needed to be done. When a familiar ringing sound could be heard..her first instinct was to look at the entrance door, but the door didn't open. Next she noticed a "new message" pop-up in her field of vision. Curiously opening her inbox and scrolling through orders related PMs Ariel finds Oikawas mesage about the material hunt and without a second thought she replied.

To: Oikawa-The Faint

Sure, caught me exactly when I was in need of some. Stay right there WE will arrive in a second.

Raeyliff was in Floor 7 for the sake of being in Floor 7. He had no reason to be there except for the sake of touring. Ash, his familiar phoenix, squawked as they walked around the town square and entered shops. It was happy, and excited for a new day filled with fighting and adventure. After a while, they sat down together on a bench in the Town Square and looked around before getting a message. "Who's this...?" he asked, as his phoenix squeaked. "Oikawa..says he wants to go mat hunting...very well, let's go, it seems we have something to do." he told Ash, before standing up and walking towards the place where Oikawa was, based on the map. Raeyliff, reaching the place, raised his hand in a gesture of greeting and smiled. "Yo, Oikawa. Sup man? Been a long time since I've last seen you. What is this about a mat hunting thing you want to go on?" he asked. A sudden squawk made him jump. "Oh! Meet Ash, the phoenix. He's a bit aggresive to strangers so I'd be careful if I were you." he said, before laughing.

Oikawa received a reply from Ariel. Normally he would've just gone with it but the emphasis put on WE was hard to ignore. Is she already with Raeyliff? If so, wonder what they were doing. Well I suppose its none of my business. Oh well. Hmm I wonder when they'll get here then. Suddenly he heard someone call his name. Turning towards the sound , he matched the voice with his friend Raeyliff. Guess she isn't with him. Who's we then?

Oikawa returned the wave and stepped closer as Raeyliff approached. "I know man it has been awhile hasn't it?" A startling screech cam from where Raeyliff was standing. Jumping a bit, Raeyliff stammered out an introduction for his newly acquired familiar, Ash. "Is that right haha? Noted." Oikawa scanned the surrounding area. Still no sign of Ariel. Hmm she's usually not one to be late.

"We can get going as soon as the third member of our little mat collecting group arrives."

After replying to Oikawa Ariel turned towards her familiar, the sleeping lion cub that was in front of the chimney fire. She knelt by her side and softly patted Kimba on the head to wake her up while saying: "Hey break's over we have to go material hunting". The lion yawned and lazily got up, heading towards the exit, Ariel looked out the window, it was slowly snowing Kimba followed her gaze and looked as well, then let out a small growl:

"Don't worry, we won't be staying here. we're going 3 floors up." then they exited the shop and headed towards the teleportation gate.

Once on the 7th floor Ariel checked her friend tracker and found her way towards Oikawa's location. It didn't take her long to reach the spot. There she saw oikawa and Raeyliff as well, and behind him(or on his shoulder) sat a strange bird. Once they got closer Kimba dashed in front of Ariel and started sniffing the two, seeking attention, if she were to get petted she would start purring like a happy kitten. After taking turns Kimba stared at the strange bird next to Raeyliff. As always, she thought of any familiar smaller in size than her, as her plaything, letting out a growl towards the phoenix.

Ariel caught up with her and was surprised to see Raeyliff there as well. She went next to her familiar and started talking: "Good to see you guys again, don't worry for her..she's friendly...when she fells like it anyway. Her name is Kimba, my familiar." She then spots the phoenix at Raeyliff's side "I see you got a familiar as well, and and its even a phoenix where did you find it?"

Ash looked at the growling lion cub with its intense green eyes and let out and angry squawk that was loud and shrill. "Oi...Ash, not too loud, you're right next to my ear man.." he said, before looking at Ariel. "Hey Ariel. Well, it noticed me first, and then I noticed it was flying around me, so then I met it. It's called Ash." he said. Looking at the lion cub, he smiled "It's so cute! Kimba, right? Congrats." he said. Looking at Oikawa, he grinned. "Well, Mr. Leader, it seems that our third member is here. Now what do we do?" he asked. 

Oikawa was pleasantly surprised when Ariel came into his line of sight. What surprised him, however was what the WE in the text meant. She had brought along a little companion. A snow white lion cub of the female gender. 

As Ariel approached the group, her familiar briefly pawed and sniffed Oikawa before moving onto Raeyliff and his familiar, Ash. "So glad you could join us for this lovely occasion my friend. I see you brought a friend with you this time." He stated as he scratched behind the ears of the lion cub. "Kimba not to far from Simba eh?" Oikawa watched as Ash and Kimba had a little stare down. Returning his gaze to his companions, he swiped a few times through the air. "Alright, I just sent you guys a party invitation. Today our goal is to purely collect mats. Training is just an added bonus." 

Gesturing to the mountains off in the distance, he continued. "I've found what I believe to be the most ideal place for us to collect maps. That cave up there spawns crystal creatures on the inside and mountain goat creatures on the outside. That covers the ore for my profession, and the material for your profession. " He said pointing at Ariel. As for you Rae, I hear there's a bubbling pool within the cave. Hopefully it spawns creatures as well, or you may have to gather mats the old fashion way. Sorry mate!" Scratching his head he tried to stifle and awkward laugh.

Well without further ado lets get going!" exclaimed the blonde as he began running for the hills. Literally.

"That's all? huh sounds more easier and difficult than how I meet her. Our first encounter was much simpler and....* she hesitated for a second* more personal than I would've liked it to be...but I don't regret it. At the beginning, it was she who wanted me more than I wanted her, but in the end we kinda came to a mutual agreement about limits. Ariel started patting the cub on the head, while Kimba started licking her left forearm, Ariel let out a small gasp and twitched at her companion's action, but she didn't push her away, she valiantly endured it. To then, that was a sign of their mutual agreement and understanding. She then looked at Oikawa as Rae asked him about their next move, while Kimba still looked at the phoenix. She wanted to play with it no matter what and at the first chance she would extend her paw at it, in a friendly way(just saying).

Then she listened to Oikawa's description of the place, and noded in agreement. As he started dashing, Kimba took it as a challenge and almost instantly went in front of him, while Ariel, by pure trained reflex followed after her, running alongside Oikawa. "Don't take it personal..she gets competitive when it comes to these kind of things. You know lion's pride and all....kind of like me:D" she said while running.

Raeyliff nodded as he looked at  Oikawa and Ariel before they both starting running outside of the safe zone. Raeyliff looked at Ash "Ash, spread your wings and fly by me, we're going to go fighting."he said, stroking Ash's head to comfort it before it squeaked and flew up in the sky, but it did not set itself on fire like it used to. Raeyliff ran alongside the two as he regularly looked up to check on Ash, who was probably having the time of his life flying. Looking down, he smiled to himself. He's still addicted to being on fire, or being inside one, but it seems like he's able to control it better now. he thought, running with the group. He looked at Kimba and saw him running, probably ahead of Oikawa, making him grin as they kept on running but got closer to the hill they wanted to go on. 

Oikawa hadn't made it far before Kimba, Ariel's familiar, had caught up to him. "Well aren't you just a little ball of energy?" Moments later Ariel caught up and kept pace with the boy and cub. Mentioning their competitive pride, Ariel smiled as her and the cub easily kept up at this point. Turning to see if Raeyliff and Ash were following, Oikawa was surprised to not only see them trailing but quickly catching up to the rest of the group. Man I must run slow haha.

The group quickly arrived at the foot of the hill. Panting a bit, Oikawa leaned over to catch his breath. Once his breathing became regular again, he spoke. "Alright, so not to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but uh well once we enter this cave, we will literally be inside a mountain...Nobody? Man that must've been a terrible pun. Well corny jokes aside, we know our task lets get to it." Turning towards the entrance of the cave, Oikawa was the first to enter.

The inside of the cave was rather bland. Aside from a few rock formations and little ore clusters here and there, the cavern is quite empty. "I'm going to try and mine some of these ores. Hopefully we can attract some MoB's so we don't spend all day mat collecting like hermits haha!" Walking to the first ore cluster he saw, he unsheathed his rapier and tapped it with two quick thrusts. 

"Well that was an utter fail" he stated as the ore burst into digital pixels. 

[9594] LD: 6

As they arrived at the designated area, Oikawa let out a joke that Ariel didn't quite understand, but not to make him feel bad she let out a small smile. She then followed him in the cave, there were some stalactites and stalagmites formations but very small, in any case none with the size big enough to actually fall from the roof or make you trip on the ground, if you didn't keep an eye where you step. She looked around the cave...not knowing after what to actually look.

She couldn't use any raw metal for her work, but decided to try in a random spot, unsheathing her rapier in one fluid and elegant move she choose a spot and thrusted her sword with medium force, afraid not to hit too much resistance and break her beautifully crafted weapon.The slim rapier slided almost 1/4 of the blade's length before Ariel pulled it out, the next instant the place around the hole left by her move began cracking all over and the rocks around it came down revealing more than half of some shining thing, possibly a metal ore. Without picking it up Ariel turned towards Oikawa, pointing with her thumb to the spot, asking: "Is this what we're searching for? "

ID: 9601  LD:16

Loot: 1 Material

[9605 LD:16]

Raeyliff stopped after noticing that Oikawa and Ariel had stopped in front of a cave that would lead them inside the mountain. He looked over, not really paying attention to what Oikawa was saying, to a plant that he felt was familiar. He went over to it and picked it up before looking at it closely. "Ah, this is good. A material. It can help me out in some of the potions I am making soon enough." he said to himself, before walking in with Oikawa and Ariel. "So where is that portion of the cave that has that lake type of thing? Do you think it will take us long to get there?" he asked. Ash was flying around the mountain, hesitant to go to Raeyliff inside, but decided it was better off inside anyway. It would be able to at least help out in some way, correct?

Ariel attempted to excavate some materials from what he assumed was a cluster on the wall. He was even more surprised when the hole she created revealed a perfect Crystal ore for smithing. She the turned towards him and pointed at the ore.

"Is that what you're look for?" She asked.

"Yes! That is exactly what I'm looking for!" Oikawa walked over and collected the ore. Then he turned to face Ariel and gave her a small bow. "Thank you!" Suddenly the cavern began to rumble. Then the noise of rumbling hooves came drifting around the corner. No sooner than it started, the rumbling ceased as a herd of 4 <<Crazed Cave Goats>> sat before the group. Oikawa turned to Raeyliff to answer his inquiry. "Um I believe the pool is a little deeper into the cave. In fact I'm sure it's in the direction these goats came from.

Activating his shield, Oikawa posed an offensive stance. "You guys ready for a little action?"

<Crazed Cave Goat>> HP: 15 DMG: 3

~Oikawa~

24/24

~Ariel~

26/26

~Raeyliff~

22/22

~Goat 1~

15/15

~Goat 2~

15/15

~Goat 3~

15/15

~Goat 4~

15/15

Ariel looked at him a little irritated: "I already told you not to bow in front of me! better replace that habit with a nod instead." then she heard the cave collapsing in some place and then... "eeeeeh??? Goats??? what the...what are goats doing here?" as she still had the black rapier in her hands Ariel instinctively went to attack the closest mob, ignoring the other 3 mobs. She went heads on as usual aiming her slender rapier directly at the mobs head, not giving it a chance to react. Once in striking range Ariel thrusts her rapier at the targeted spot and hits it with perfect aim. Kimba started showing her fangs behind the other two, those goats looked quite delicious.

ID: 9789  BD: 10 (nat)  

Ariel's Dmg: basic 6 +2 crit

~Oikawa~                                 ~Goat 1~

24/24                                        7/15 HP (-8) 

~Ariel~  H2 on G1                    ~Goat 2~

26/26                                        15/15 HP

~Raeyliff~                                ~Goat 3~

22/22                                        15/15 HP

~Goat 4~

15/15 HP

• 1 month later...

[13754 BD:8+1=9]

[Raeyliff deals 4 damage]

Raeyliff charged in after Ariel had attacked and swung his battle-axe at the goat she attacked and was able to move its HP color from yellow to red. It was now a thread away from death after he had slashed it and jumped back, grinning. "This is not so bad, hopefully we get something out of it that's worthwhile.." he said, looking at both Oikawa and Ariel "Oikawa, you're up." he said, looking at Oikawa before looking at the Crazed Goat that seemed to be preparing itself for the group. This will be indeed interesting...I wonder how Ash is doing? If I know that guy he's probably just flying around, scaring some birds...back to the goats, Raeyliff. Focus on the goats...even though I've always liked sheep more...Raeyliff thought. 

~Oikawa~

24/24

~Ariel~

26/26

~Raeyliff~

22/22

~Goat 1~

3/15

~Goat 2~

15/15

~Goat 3~

15/15

~Goat 4~

15/15

Stats:

6 DMG/ 3 MIT/ 1 EVA/ 2 ACC/ Battle Healing R1 (Close as I could get)

Ariel reacted first. She quickly spun towards the closest Goat and quickly sends it tumbling with a devastating critical hit. Raeyliff swiftly followed with an uppercut from his axe. This made the Goat's HP drop like a stock market, leaving Oikawa and easy kill if he landed the hit.

Springing forward, Oikawa unsheathed his blade aimed for sift jab to the Goat's neck to finish him. He darted between the goats as they tried to buck and kick any player within their vicinity. He missed his attack by a landslide which left him vulnerable to a ramming from the Goat.

Picking himself he relayed his thoughts to his comrades. "Guys stay alert! These creatures are mindless damage dealers. Steer clear of their hooves if you can. His words couldn't ring more true as Goat number 4 sent Ariel flailing to the floor as it's hooves connected with her chest. "Ariel are you alright?"

[13763] BD: 4 (2+2 ACC) CD: 3 MD: 10

Goat 2 [13764] MD: 5 

Goat 3 [13765] MD: 3

Goat 4 [13766] MD: 9

~Oikawa~

22/24 (-2)(3 DMG + 2 CRT - 3 MIT)

~Ariel~

24/26 (-2)(3 DMG + 1 CRT - 2 MIT)

~Raeyliff~

22/22 (-0)

~Goat 1~

3/15 (-0)

~Goat 2~

15/15

~Goat 3~

15/15

~Goat 4~

15/15

After her initial hit the other two folowed up but then the goats went bersek and started attacking them randomly. It was late when she heard Oikawa's warning. She tried to deflect the hit with her vambraces but was sent to the floor as her left hand gave up and got hit in the chest.

"I'm alright!" she shouted while raising, checking that her rapier was still in her hand, Ariel let out a grin: "Leave this one to me..you guys finish the first one!" then dashed towards the goat stabbing it in the head, landing a perfect and clean hit.

ID: 13770 BD: 10 

Ariel's Dmg: basic 6 +2 crit

22/24                                        3/15 HP 

24/26  (-2)                                15/15 HP

~Goat 4~

7/15 HP (-8)

Ariel's stats(back then..how much has she grown:)) ):

wSDimIF.png

[13806 BD:6+1=7 LD:9]

[Raeyliff deals 4 dmg, killing it, gains no loot]

Raeyliff saw Oikawa miss and Ariel head on to another goat, and thought that he was the only one left to finish the first one off. He charged and swung at it once more, cutting it through and turning it into tiny little digital pieces that soared into the sky and went invisible as Raeyliff turned around. "Wonder where they go..." he said, before looking for a screen to tell him if he got anything out of it. As expected, nothing. Raeyliff grinned. " Well, at least that's one down. Oikawa, you ready?" he asked, backing up while taking a look at Oikawa. Goat boat. Goat on a boat. Imagine if you wrote a story about this fabulous goat that went on an amazing adven-NO,we're fighting now. he thought, keeping his eyes on the goats in case one would suddenly charge and attack him.

22/24                                        0/15 HP [DEAD]

23/26  (-3)                                15/15 HP

~Goat 4~

7/15 HP

Ariel confirmed she was alright and decided to take on the goat that had just asked for a death sentence. As the Crowned Lion dealt with her newest prey, Raeyliff had taken it upon himself to finish the first goat. Sending it to pixelated heaven, or hell, or however it worked for Mob's, Raeyliff asked Oikawa if he was ready to finish off the rest of the goats.

"Yeah, lets take 'em all out. Raeyliff, you focus on Goat 3. Ariel continue to fight goat 4, and I'll take on Goat 2. Lets do this!" Sprinting towards the second goat of the bunch, Oikawa narrowly dodged a wild kick from the Goat Ariel was fighting. Once he was in striking range of his target, Oikawa aimed for the Goat's neck and thrusted his blade deftly through the air. He connected on the strike sending the goat thrashing against the cave wall.

Oikawa glanced to see how the other two were fairing. Raeyliff seemed to have a groove going. He effectively dodged the blows that the goat sent his way. Ariel on the other hand, seemed to struggle as she took a head on ram from the Goat she was fighting. "You got this Ariel!"

[13838] BD: 8 CD: 5 MD: 5 (6-1 Eva)

Goat 3 [13839(forgot my name sorry but it is linked here)] MD: 3

Goat 4 [13840] MD: 9

~Oikawa~

22/24 (-0)

~Ariel~

22/26 (-2) (3 DMG + 1 CRT - 2 MIT) (Side note you only took 2 damage last turn as well)

~Raeyliff~

22/22 (-0)

~Goat 2~

9/15 (-6)

~Goat 3~

15/15

~Goat 4~

7/15

All was going well as Raeyliff killed the first goat and Oikawa dashed towards the second one, after barking out some orders like a drill sergeant. When she turned her head a bit to respond to him she could have 2 pair of hooves making their way towards her and only managed to perform a X guard in front of her stomach and chest, with her vambraces. Her stance meet the goat's horns almost instantly, pushing her backwards a couple of meters before the goat lost its force and momentum. With a grin the blond spins her rapier 180º and stabs the mob's sides with a swift motion, like she was holding a very long dagger. "No problems here!" she said to the two while looking at the mob's remaining HP. 'Dammit'

ID: 13856 BD: 6

Ariel's Dmg: basic 6 

22/24                                       Dead

22/26                                        9/15 HP

~Goat 4~

1/15 HP (-6)