The... attraction?

Okay now... from what I can tell, Lancer has gotten a lot of attention as of lately, mind telling me the reasons, and this is for everyone here to say it. Go on, hit me with what got you to like him like this, i might add even more to it.

I honestly don't like Lancer, at all.

I don't see the attraction to him tbh XD

And thats why he will avoid you at all costs.

The writing is fantastic, definitely. XD

Love good writers.

I just don't see lancer as a character Mari would get along with heaps well.  :3

Thank you again, I try.

You're a good writer with an interesting character. I can understand why people are drawn to you.

And thank you very much señorita Lessa.

If you thought his jornal description was good wait until he starts posing with his brand new cape. Ariel made it yesterday out of boredom, but when she saw señor Lancer over here with his writting style,she had give it to him as a present. read the item description, it fits perfectly with him.

*succesfully sneaked in shop advertisement*

If you thought his jornal description was good wait until he starts posing with his brand new cape. Ariel made it yesterday out of boredom, but when she saw señor Lancer over here with his writting style,she had give it to him as a present. read the item description, it fits perfectly with him.

*succesfully sneaked in shop advertisement*

*poses for the camera*

Pin me up like one of the french maid Sempai-kun XD

To be honest I don't think you should level up with quality of posts... nor does it matter how good your writing is. If I can understand it then good job. Some people have different ways and styles of writing thus some posts may be longer than others. I don't like 2 liners but if someone can only write that much then I won't criticize them. Bios are quite hard to write and come up with. How much effort you put into something is up to you.

Back to the point: Lancer is sexy, a gentleman and can speak different languages. I'd tap that.

Roflmao. Why in the hell would I actually put forth a effort rping on a site that has 2 line minimums for posts and you level based on post count not quality of the posts? 

So that you can actually back up your statement that you're a good roleplayer?

Considering most the site plays the two line minimum game not to mention almost every bio on this site is half assed. 

That's just flat out wrong. For one, I doubt you've read more than three, including your own. In fact, most of the players here are constantly updating their journals to make it look good and have accurate information anyway. Also, watch your mouth. This is not unrestricted.

So please enlighten me as to why I should have even put forth more of a effort then the 6-7 line posts I was already doing compared to the site average of 3-4 lines a post?

It's not a matter of post length. It's a matter of quality. This thread has gone way off topic, locking it.