[PP-F6] The Best Title Ever (Oikawa)

And so, Haine had covered the first five floors already, and she was ready to visit the sixth to add to it. She panted as she'd trudge her way through the sandy desert which was also known as the fifth floor. "Ack, enough! I'm going somewhere else." She'd whine whilst searching through her inventories list to pull out a teleport crystal. "Who doesn't love these things?" A grin grew on her face as the crystal was momentarily thrown towards the ground to crush. "Teleport: Floor six!" And with that, some weird pixel effect appeared in front of her as she'd stare in awe, jumping slightly as the pixel effect disappeared. Her look of awe faded as she saw the starting point of the floor. And the air wasn't all that better than the sixth, it was just humid.

She moved her way through the forest-like area, intently eyeing everything with a childish smile. "Never seen anything greener than this!" Haine had to admit, she felt like she was trapped in the Jungle Book, just by looking at everything. Minus the random animals and a... savage. "Maybe I should go towards town. If I do find a monster, it wouldn't be a big deal to stop and fight it. Hah, this is totally how you train... idiot. You'll never get anywhere at this rate!" The bluenette shrugged to herself and unsheathed her unusual looking katana, slinging it over her back as she'd walk off towards town, and she was pretty sure she was close to it, just some yards, or whatever close was called. A nearby noise caused her to jump in her tracks and turn behind her to see.

A green floating cursor caused Haine to let out a sigh of relief. But even though, she stood still with the pointy edge of her katana facing towards the green cursor. "Boo?" a quiet word escaped her lips before she moved closer to actually see the other player. As for her, she just stood still and stared him down, and she probably assumed he was uncomfortable about it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This jungle is something else man. Oikawa thought as he used the blunt of his rapier to hack away at some foliage blocking his path. Vines and brambles alike fell to his mighty swipe as he continued on his way back to town. I should've known better. Especially after my last encounter here with Azide. While it was fun, the adventure itself was crazy. 

*snap*

Raising his shield, Oikawa cautiously checked out what had snapped the twig a couple feet away from him. Is it another MoB? Damn, I thought I was home free. As he peered around the bush he was suddenly eye level with an interesting looking katana. Looking past the blade, he noticed the wielder was even more interesting. A slender, although curvy, blue-eyed, bluenette held the sword with the intent to harm if suspicion arised.

"Boo" is the only thing that escaped the girl's lips as she held him at blade point. Re-sheathing his rapier, at the sight of her green cursor, Oikawa disengaged his wrist-mounted shield and stepped slightly forward. "I mean no harm miss. Was just wondering what had caused the snapping of a twig." Putting his hand out towards her, he continued. "My name is Oikawa. Nice to meet you."

Haine continued to stare at him for a brief moment, as if he had been some foreign object. She didn't know why she did that, but it was intentionally. "I suppose it's fine to sheath my sword as well, it's only fair." Her blade had been drawn back, no longer pointing at him dangerously. Slowly she'd move to sheath it, a cheerful smile forming on her lips, knowing that there was no trouble at hand. Greeting random players was a frequent thing, and scenarios like this were definitely not new to her. She made most of her allies by something so stupid as bumping into them - or many more absurd ways. But... god knows what they were up to as of the moment. Haine felt like she was getting a new batch of friends, having to deal with losing connection to old ones.

Let alone, she was surprised that he beat her to the handshake part. "Hmm, the names Haine. Pleasure to meetcha! Oi- err... kawa?" Sometimes the girl felt bipolar, switching between hot and cold. Maybe she had been feeling cruddy recently, as she had been having a wide range of emotions. "Sorry about that, by the way... instincts. Besides I'd rather be safe than sorry?" Momentarily after apologizing, she took the time to actually observe him. Kill her if you'd like, he looked kind of attractive... but she threw that out her head the minute it popped up.

"I'm just glad to see it was a pretty girl on the other side of the bush and not some vicious MoB out to get me," he commented with a genuine grin. "You wouldn't believe the amount of craziness in this place. Then again, with your instincts I'd assume you'd have no trouble handling your own in here." Swiping the air a few times, Oikawa brought up his map and determined his location. After briefly figuring out where he was he returned his attention to Haine. 

Why do I feel like I know her from somewhere? Blue eyes. Blue hair. A kind personality. Mood switches. All traits that a friend of mine has...Oh don't tell me... "You wouldn't happen to be a Yudai sibling by any chance would you?" He inquired, raising a curious eyebrow. She's definitely better looking than Keith haha. But nonetheless, if she's a Yudai, she's a strong one.

She'd blush as he'd mention the word pretty. Pretty mob? No it was directed towards her. She blushed slightly but quickly held her head up as if she had been over confident or intimidating. She quietly listened as he mentioned the craziness around Aincrad. "Oh believe me, I do! Imagine it, it's like PKing is the next big hit here... it's regurgitating. Ah, a world where you can walk up and greet one another would be much more preferable than cat and mouse." She nodded before eyeing a strand of her blue hair which was right in front of her, tickling her face. She'd attempt to blow it away casually but figured out since it wasn't working, she'd have to push it away. "Tch, how annoying." she was currently working on that. She'd hum quietly while in the process, going off tone once he had mentioned the word Yudai. She was a little surprised, yet sad at the same time... since she had been trying to find out the whereabouts  of her siblings. She thought that Keith was in the frontlines, but there was no way she'd go there until her strength improved.

"Hmm? A Yudai? Ah, that'd be me! I'm the second oldest," she beamed proudly with a grin, before reverting back to her serious-like face. "Do you know Keith - another Yudai?" Haine asked quietly.

Oikawa noticed the slight blush she had gotten at his little compliment. Well good to know she isn't stuck up. Those type of girls are no fun to be around. "The only place where we're safe to just greet one another are in town unfortunately . Not even in the real world are we that safe. Which says a lot about us as a people." Oikawa observed as she struggled with a loose strand of hair that seemed to be bugging her. She finally just pushed it away when she replied to his earlier question.

Grinning at the mention of Keith, Oikawa answered. "Hmm so I was right eh? And yeah I know Keith. I kind of met him by accident. He and Kiru are something else ya know?" They are both strong, kind and a little bat-crazy. Good people overall though. Running a few fingers through his golden blonde hair, Oikawa exhaled softly. "So what brings you to the Jungle? "

Haine was planning on asking about her elder brother's location, but she was silenced by his comment. "Kiru? Who's that?" she questioned as she tilted her head to the side. "Kiru... that's a pretty name. Doesn't it mean kill though? I-I guess all these questions need to be asked at a later time." She inwardly sighed. A smile grew on her face once again once he mentioned the jungle. "Good question, Oikawa. I was revisiting all the floors from one to the current. I just happened to reach the sixth one today! Originally, I wanted to walk into town, grab a snack, and go grinding again. To be honest, it's boring... really boring. But I have nothing better to do, and there's no magical gaming console inside of here. Playing a game, inside of a game? I'd like to see that happen," she chuckled at her last sentence before stretching slightly and looking over at the blonde haired boy. "What about you? What brings you down here?" There was some people in these areas, but the bluenette only assumed they were around another location than where she was. At least there was more people over in this floor than the fourth, since it was so cold. It was a good thing the survival skill was at hand.

Oikawa raised an eyebrow at her first question. "You mean you don't know who your brother's wife is? That's interesting. For siblings neither of you know much about each other. But a game like this can do that to family. As for who Kiru is. That's a loaded question with a loaded answer. You'd have to meet her in person to understand. But with her around, Keith will always be in good hands." The bluenette gave him a reassuring smile as she described her most recent escapades involving the revisiting of each floor. She  even cracked a joke about a game within a game. Now that'd be interesting haha. "It'd be game-ception" Oikawa stated with a small laugh. That was a tad corny. Oh whale. Haha Grinning a bit more at his inner thought dialogue, Oikawa replied to Haine's most recent question.

"Well I was out here searching for clues to something I can't quite explain. When I was here with Azide. We were searching for a rumored plant that was supposed to be growing deep with in this jungle. Well about halfway there, we encountered a MoB that errr..caused me..umm.. to well you know...faint...." Blushing with a little embarrassment, Oikawa tried to hide it with the old *cough to cover your face move*. With his blush flushing out, he cleared his throat and continued. "Anyway I wake up and series of events happen that cause me to remember bits and pieces of what happened when I blacked out, and to say the least, it doesn't all match up with what Azide told me. He didn't lie to me per say, but he isn't telling the whole truth either."

Looking up at the miss, he hoped his little story hadn't bored her to death.

"W-Wait.... come again? MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED WITHOUT TELLING ME?!" She shrieked in surprise before catching her breath from the sudden revelation. "I-I mean I know that I haven't been in touch with him... b-but what about Cici? I swear I'll get proper answers soon, but for now I'll j-just..." the bluenette forced a twisted smile on her face, which was probably mixed in with all her previous emotions. "H-Hmm. Welp, that got me pretty well," Haine sighed as she mumbled quickly, rolling her eyes in the process. She intently listened as <<Oikawa>> began to mention his reason for being on the floor. She doubted that it'd be interesting, but listened out of courtesy. His story seemed more interesting than she thought it would be.

"You passed out in battle?" The bluenette giggled. "How in the world... W-Well it's not like I'm gonna try getting knocked out!" she quickly defended herself as she huffed, placing her hands on her hips. Momentarily she looked at him from the corners of her eyes, speaking in a low tone "If that's the case then I'd love to go grinding with you. Makes me curious," she'd tease in an unharming way.

"I don't know who Cici is but he seems pretty into Kiru. Especially since they're married and all." As he told her his story, he saw the inevitable giggle as he finished up. "Go head get it all out" he chuckled. "Yeah I passed out because I'm a damn arachnophobe, and we just so happen to come across two giant 10-legged spiders. " Wiping his face to help drain the obvious embarrassment in his tone and look, he stared at the girl standing before him. 

"Haha I doubt you could knock yourself out if you tried. You look and seem way to smart for that." Flashing another grin he addressed her proposal. "So you want to grind with a guy you've barely met and knows has a severe reaction to the sight of spiders? Your either a brave soul or really strong haha." Adjusting his gear, he sent her a friend and party request. 

"I'd be honored to be accompanied by the lovely Haine" he stated with a small bow. "Lets get moving shall we?"

"M-Married..." Haine repeated a few times with a ghostly pale face. "I didn't know... I could have attended- I don't even-." She kept silent as she crossed her arms, blinking a couple times quickly, getting used to the fact that it had been true. Or so the young adventurer had believed. "You're scared of spiders? Well who doesn't like those things. I don't, but I'd probably crawl up a wall. But hey, I've gotta deal with it, and you should try your best," she grinned. "Or you could keep a crapload of paralysis items at hand, if you don't want those things moving," the bluenette shivered at the thought of being chased down by a spider. But then again, it wasn't a phobia really, she just thought that they were ugly, and even more when they were magnified. 

When Oikawa questioned her suggestion, she shrugged and rubbed the back of her neck. "Ehh, I mean why not? If we do find a spider I just we'll either retreat or I'll handle it. Who knows, maybe you can overcome your fears. Juust a little push and shove, ya' know?" she peered at a popup screen which requested to form a party. "Sure, let's just click thaaatt..." Haine chewed on her lip, clicking a green circle button which meant confirm. Her eyes widened as another pop up followed, being a friend request. "A-Already? Well I don't mind," she smiled and tapped the confirm button on her menu, being notified that a friend was added to her list. "On we go!" With that she swiftly unsheathed her strange looking katana. It didn't really look like all the others, and she was glad that it was by far unique. The young adventurer made her way through the forest floor, descending on her path, where she felt a lot of mobs would be lurking.

Oikawa slapped his forehead. Then dragged his hand along his face. "Haine my apologies. The correct term I should've been using is engaged. They haven't had the official wedding yet. So they are just engaged at the moment." Oh man I feel bad now. I've misinformed her and she knows I'm an arachnophobe. What if she flips moods like Keith and suddenly gets mad. Oikawa glanced at the bluenette. Surely she wouldn't get that mad. Would she?

His mental questions were answered as she replied to the topic of spiders. "Honestly, I don't think I fainted because of them, rather I fainted due to the shock of how big and close they were. It was absolutely horrid. However, I don't think I'll faint next around. Not that I'm looking forward to the sight of them again."

The party HUD opened as Haine accepted Oikawa's request. Looking at her mini profile, Oikawa's jaw dropped at her level. "You-you're a l-l-l-level 45? Holy! You are right up there with Keith." Looking her over he commented. "I knew you were strong but that's just crazy. I mean beauty, strength, and a down to earth personality? What aren't you capable of?" 

He let the question trail off as he followed Haine into the forest.

"E-Engaged... engaged... At least they're not married yet. I get a chance to go to the wedding! If a surface in time. B-But... ah screw it." She stuttered, unable to find the words to say. Every time that particular topic was mentioned, Haine's train of thought was thrown off guard. She'd frown upon that, but hey, she probably had the right to flip out. "Good luck to them... gah my motivation is skyrocketing! I need to train those skills up, and then I'd really be strong. My level isn't exactly a main focus, but I guess it's part of the package, hmm?" 

A sweat drop formed on the bluenette's face as Oikawa would eye her user stats. She never thought of them as etreme, let alone boast, despite her level. To be honest, she saw everyone on the "same level". They were all people working to beat the game, and for most part they all wanted out of the death game. "H-Haha..." She gulped nervously as he'd mention a line of compliments that just about made her day. "Th-thanks! I really appreciate it. But big bro's the real cool one around here, believe it!" she grinned cheerfully while she walked on. "Surprisingly, I'm not that prominent. - Which is a good thing! I don't want the whole world to notice me - but really, stats are golden. I need those maxed, c'mon pick up the pace Haine!"

It was noticeable that her pace had picked up, which was really her motivation fueling. After a while, all kinds of noises were heard. Animal sounds, crickets, things alike. "Yup, I think we're-" before she could finish her sentence, a mountain lion looking mob popped out of nowhere, pouncing on her as she was knocked over. It attacked in a vicious way, causing her to scowl and push it off, sighing as her health went down a little. "Well I'll get you for that..." Haine mumbled as she gripped her katana tightly and approached the mountain lion mob.

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 19/19

Haine: 90/93 - 3 DMG

MONSTER:

Mountan Lion - 20/20 (3 DMG per hit)

BD = 6

ID: 944894489448 

EQUIPPED (Haine):

GALAXIA'S ESSENCE [KATANA] (+3 DMG)
HEART OF GALAXIA [AMULET] (+2 BD, -1 ED)

Oikawa could see the topic made her nervous. He was glad that his compliments seemed to change her mood. The jungle around them grew denser. Brambles and vines seemed to creep steadily into there air space. Looking ahead he watched the bluenette as she navigated the intricacies of the thick foliage. Catching up to her pace, he caught a glimpse of deep thought flash across her face as they cut there way down the path.

"Don't worry! You're definitely as gorgeous as I said you are" Smiling at her, he kept shredding plants as that moved deeper into the jungle. "Just so you know Keith may be awesome, but you are literally only steps under him. I wouldn't be surprised if you surpassed him by the time we reach floor 15. You're just as good as he is."Turning to look her directly in her beautiful sapphire eyes he voiced "Don't you ever doubt that".

Something must of got her adrenaline pumping, as Haine kicked it up a notch. She was just mentioning how we might encounter a MoB soon, when suddenly a <<Mountain Lion>> pounced on her from out of the thicket. Clawing at her, the lion was caught off guard by her annoyed push off. Running on pure instinct Oikawa rushed pass the girl as he withdrew his rapier and activated his shield. Spinning forwards, he bashed away a claw attack from the big cat with his shield. This left a small window of opportunity that he wasn't going to miss. Extending his thrust, he quickly decimated the lion with several quick blows. Jumping back he watch as the paralysis effect of his attack kicked in. 

"I believe it's your turn miss", he said with a competitive tone to his voice.

[9453] BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC)

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 24/24

Haine: 90/93

MONSTER:

Mountain Lion - 12/20 (-8) PAR

EQUIPPED (Oikawa):

The Fast Stinger [Rapier] (+2 DMG, +1 PAR)
White Wolf Coat [Coat] (+2 ACC, +1 EVA)

Inquisiteur [shield] (-2 OPP DMG, +1 DMG)

(OOC: BTW I have 24 HP :P)

Haine grinned at his words of motivation, as she'd watch <<Oikawa>> attack the mountain lion mob, giving her some time to get back on her feet and ready herself to strike at the mob. "That's right! There's no need to be a pessimist. Some simple fight like this gets me closer to achieving that privelage!"A smirk grew on her lips as she noticed the paralysis effect that had been placed on it. Getting back at that thing wouldn't be a problem. She'd nod as the blonde haired male walked up towards her, with a competitive look on his face. "Gotcha!" "Ah, but it won't be much of a challenge if it can't move... well no time to think, we need to get rid of this!" She focused her gaze on the growling mountain lion, sprinting up close to it.

She held her katana tightly in her hand, positioning herself at an angle that'd make a perfect hit. The blade was somewhat heavy after all. With a swift swipe of her weapon, the opponent cried out loudly, causing her to flinch. But it somehow made her a bit more excited, since she'd gotten a chance to hit it good. "How about that? Finish it off!" Haine exclaimed whilst making her way to a good distance from the mob's attack range. She eyed it's HP bar near the danger zone, looking back at Oikawa.

[9459] BD: 5 (+ 2 BD) = 7

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 24/24

MONSTER:

Mountain Lion - 5/20 (-7)

Haine wasted no time attacking the <<Mountain Lion>>. Dealing out quite a bit of damage herself, she distance herself from the MoB and called for Oikawa to finish it off. Oikawa sprinted forward. The lion growled and pawed at the ground. Then it began running full speed at the boy. Their collision was a guarantee until Oikawa leaped up and evade the cats lunge. Turning mid-air, he gracefully landed and gesture for the cat to give him it's best shot.

Oikawa slightly glanced over at the bluenette, flashing a small grin, he focused on the lion and then moved. In the blink of an eye he closed the distance. The lion tried to swipe at him but missed as he side-stepped the swipe. Using his shield for cover, he ducked behind it and went in for the kill.  Raising his shield slightly, he thrust his blade right into the lions upper chest. The creature exploded into several crystals and even left behind a loot drop.

Walking over the loot he collected it and turned to face Haine. "So that wasn't that bad haha. I wonder what we'll face next." Oikawa eyed the girl. I wonder how many more Yudai's are in-game. Would it be too personal to ask? Are they all this strong? Shaking away the thoughts, he continued down the path that Haine had been following. "I wonder who will collect more loot by the end of this." Oikawa asked while calling over his shoulder. 

[9468] BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC) LD: 13

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 24/24

MONSTER:

Mountain Lion - 0/20 (-7) DEAD

[Oikawa- The Faint received 100 Col]

Haine watched from afar as <<Oikawa>> brought down the mountain lion, with quick movements, collecting the loot drops from it. She shrugged slowly. "That was pretty cool!" She'd move to venture on in the path, smirking as he had mentioned a question about who'd get the most loot. It almost made her want to compete, but she kept quiet about that and placed her hands behind her head. "Yeah, I wonder too... hmm?" she questioned in a playful tone, before laughing it off under her breath, peering into the forest in search of something to fight. It had been a while since she had done combat grinds with players, so this would be a breath of fresh air - she'd think.

A loud roar caused her to flinch once more from being suddenly startled... and that was when she started to quickly jog down the trail, being a little more in front of Oikawa. "You hear that? I hope it's not another mountain lion..." she'd mutter quietly before turning to the left this time, the direction the noise was coming from. Suddenly the bluenette stopped dead in her tracks, quietly listening to the roar, which only got louder as they both advanced towards it's direction. She sighed and looked over at Oikawa, quickly speaking the words she had in her head. "I think I'll scan the area from up here," Haine patted a tall tree and climbed up it boldly, without giving him a say. A grin formed on her face as she noticed a pair of two gorillas, that were imitating the roaring noise that was heard earlier. "I found em'! Follow me!" She took off towards the gorilla's direction, a closed in wooded like area, hiding them with a few vines. Her katana swiftly sliced through the thickets and leaves, revealing the red eyed gorilla's that were making her curious. "That should be!" 

Momentarily the bluenette backed up and readied herself to charge in at the mobs. As if on cue, they beat their chests furiously with their fists, their eyes glowing a bright red instead of the usual blood-like color. They both moved towards the two players in an almost rampage-like speed causing her eyes to glow slightly in excitement. She'd hold her blade tightly, looking at the gorilla's. Seeing as they were headed towards Oikawa, she sweat dropped with a nervous laugh, before frowning at the two mobs. She'd find some nearby rocks at toss a couple at their backs, causing one gorilla to divert it's attention towards her. "Come at me!" 

As the furious animal raced towards her, she climbed up a tree and waited for it to do the same as well. When it was halfway up, the bluenette quickly jumped to the ground and swung her katana against it's back, moving backwards to check on how Oikawa was doing, whilst focusing on the opponent out to attack her.

HAINE:

HP - 90/91

ID - 9514

BD- 7 (+ 2 BD ) = 9 CRITICAL

DMG DONE: 8 DMG 

Enemies:

<<Frenzy Gorilla>>(?) - 10/18

<<Frenzy Gorilla>>(?) - 18/18

(OOC: Just realized that the MoB's have to be half of Haine's health for them to drop mats automatically. Will edit my last post so that I only receive Col. Also I am now controlling the MoBs for the remainder of the battle!)

A crippling roar rippled through the air just as the pair finished off the mountain lion. Haine's curiosity seemed to kick in, as she bolted down the path in the direction of the noise. Oikawa had to run near full speed just to keep up. Trailing the bluenette, he answered her question as he observed the area. "That sounded a bit different from the roar of the mountain lion. It almost sounds more vicious to be honest." Suddenly the girl stopped, nearly causing a collision as Oikawa came to a skidding halt right behind her. She listened intently before turning to the boy and exclaiming she'd get a bird's eye view from above. "Are you sure that's-" his question was cut short  as she began climbing the trees. Welp she is a higher level than I. I'm sure she can handle tree climbing.

She yelled down to the blond that she had found what was making the noises. Jumping down, she sprinted off towards a curtain of vines. Oikawa followed her trail of sliced forestry and stopped as they arrived in a secluded wooded area. Just ahead of them stood two dark furred <<Frenzy Gorillas>>. Beating their chests in a typical monkey fashion, they came crashing towards Oikawa. Their gleaming red eyes moved closer, as the primates zoned in on the young male. Haine reluctantly distracted one as she tossed a few pebbles at one to grab its attention. This left one gorilla for each of them.

Reaching for his rapier, Oikawa engaged his shield and dashed towards the second <<Frenzy Gorilla>>. Deflecting a wild swing the gorilla, Oikawa was put on the defensive as the ape kept throwing blows. Blocking most the swings with his shield, Oikawa had to stay calm as dodged a few more blows. Patience is key. Just gotta wait for an opening. His patience paid off as an opportunity soon arrived. Or so he thought. Th Gorilla feigned an over head swing. Falling for it, Oikawa ducked to the left only to feel the impact of a double-fisted blow coming crashing into his body.

Thrown to the ground by the hit, Oikawa struggled to stand up. "Alright chimp, I've had it with you already!" Haine!!!! Looking around, Oikawa spotted the bluenette just as Gorilla 1 sent her careening into a tree with its blow. "HAINE!!! Are you okay?" Oikawa rushed towards her. The Gorillas then circled the two players. Eyeing theIr next move.

[9629] BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC) MISS 

Frenzy Gorilla 1 [9630] MD: 6 (7- 1 EVA Haine) HIT

Frenzy Gorilla 2 [9632] MD: 7 (9 - 2 EVA Oikawa) HIT

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 21/24 (-4) (Crit 1 + 5 - 2 DMG MIT)

Haine: 85/91 (-5) 

MONSTER:

Frenzy Gorilla 1- 10/18

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 18/18

(OOC: Will edit if Haine has other unmentioned stats!)

Haine let out a strangled breath as she was knocked against a tree with a powerful hit from the gorilla mob. Wincing, she attempted to suck it in and stand back up, being distracted as Oikawa rushed towards her in concern. She looked towards him and managed to smile throughout it all. "I'm fine... this is nothing! I've been beat a bunch of times before, now watch this move!" Haine slowly sprung up to her feet and shot him a thumbs up with an assured smile, moving to pick up the katana that was laying by the tree. Swiftly turning on her heels. her eyes would lock on the intended prey from the start, a smirk growing on her face. It had tried to corner her up a little, with it's frenzy companion beside it. But as long as Oikawa was there to back up, she felt that it would be a whole lot easier to pull it off.

Without another second to waste, the bluenette would sprint off past the gorilla that focused on her, and it'd follow behind as expected. Now there'd be much more room to take down the apes. She'd decided not to charge at the foe since it'd only do the same, resulting in collisions most likely. So she'd wait for it to get close before she slid to the right when it charged, laughing childishly as it ran into a tree instead. While it was about to turn around, Haine quickly crept up behind it and swung the blade multiple times, getting out all the payback she needed to with the same look on her face. It was just that all the anger went through her hits, which was a good thing. Now it was pretty much ninety nine percent near it's end.

[9644] BD: 10 (+ 2 ACC ) = HYPER CRIT! (10) 

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 21/24

Haine: 85/91

MONSTER(S):

Frenzy Gorilla 1- 1/18 - 9 DMG

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 18/18

Oikawa checked on Haine. She got up weakly and put on a struggling smile. Then as if by sheer willpower, she ran past him and Gorilla 1. She baited the monkey into crashing into a tree. The enraged ape turned around only to be hit with a series of slashes that nearly killed it. As it hung on by a thread Oikawa, rushed towards it. 

Passing by Haine he flashed a grin and yelled. "While that was entertaining  and cool, you didn't kill him silly!" Sticking out his tongue, he launched himself at the ape. He moved with extreme quickness and precision. Evading some very wild swings and several grapple attempts. Now that he was in the gorilla's personal space, he tried to see if his shield could deal some damage. His theory was proven correct, as he spun and shield slammed the gorilla right in the face reducing him to pixel dust. Oikawa felt a surge of relief as his Battle Healing effect kicked in.

Oikawa walked over the loot drop, collected it and turned to face the remaining gorilla. The gorrilla pounded its chest and howled at the players. it then rushed at Haine. Oikawa was determined to keep here protected even though she was a higher level than he was. Sprinting at the gorilla, Oikawa put his shield up to his shoulder and slammed into the stampeding creature. He had just enough force to send it tumbling off course.

"Welp lets finish this guy up quick! I'm getting hungry from all this fighting."

[9696] BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC) HIT CD: 12 LD: 20

Frenzy Gorilla 1 [9696] MD: 2 (4- 2 EVA Oikawa) MISS

Frenzy Gorilla 2 [9697] MD: 1 (2 - 1 EVA Haine) MISS

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 22/24 (+1)

Haine: 85/91 (-0) 

MONSTER:

Frenzy Gorilla 1- 0/18 (-7) DEAD

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 18/18 (-0)

[Oikawa-The Faint received x2 Gorilla Bone (material)][ Oikawa-The Faint received 90 Col]