[PP-F6] The Best Title Ever (Oikawa)

Haine would frown irritably as Oikawa went in for the kill, sticking his tongue out at her tauntingly. She'd scoff and reply in an embarrassed tone, realizing that she could have almost killed it if she had pushed farther enough. "Y-Yeah whatever! I-I'd usually finish it up but I was really close this time!" her arms folded together for a brief moment, and her eyes widened slightly as the <<Frenzy Gorilla>> had come bolting towards her in a frightening speed. She would proceed to make her move in a slow response, only to watch dumbfoundedly as Oikawa had blocked it's incoming attacks with his shield. He would mention being hungry, signaling for her to finish it off at the same time. "Man... I think I'm slowing down a bit! I can't let him be the one protecting me! Anyways, I've got to go out there now."

Haine unfolded her arms and gripped her katana with both her hands, swinging it back and forth as she'd watch the mob pound it's chest furiously. "While it's busy showing of, I'll make my move!" The blue haired 'swordsman' would take off in a quick sprint, bolting her way towards the gorilla. Her arms moved to swing the blade, only to stop in the process and dodge a fist that was aimed her direction. "Think fast," she'd mutter under her breath with a slightly devious grin, slashing through the enemy's lower body from the side while it was moving to look behind itself. Luckily, the bluenette had struck in time before it could react. She felt as if the key was to confuse it with quick movements, since it had been unbearably slow with reacting. However it was quick on it's feet, it wasn't all that observant.

[9727] BD: 6 (+ 2 ACC) = 8 (HIT)

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 22/24

Haine: 85/91

MONSTER:

Frenzy Gorilla 1- 0/18

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 11/18 -7 DMG

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oikawa watched as his taunt seemed to affect the girl. She folded her arms and stammered out something about how she would've normally finished it off. "Sure tell me whatever haha!" I wonder if she's competitive like Ariel? Maybe its a girl thing. Hate to be shown up. Haine quickly unfolded her arms at the sight of  the ape beating it chest. Just as quickly as Oikawa dispelled the first gorilla, Haine had dealt some impressive to the second one. 

"Nice one! Guess that's my cue!" Readjusting his shield, he rushed after the gorilla. The ape swung for his midsection. Bracing himself, Oikawa raised his shield in time to absorb the impact of the hit. He then used his rapier to thrust at the apes shoulder. The ape dodged his first thrust, which left Oikawa open for a counter attack. He didn't get a chance at a second thrust as he was sent crashing to the floor. 

The ape beat its chest again, this time with a more triumphant look on its face. "Sw-ii-itch Haine" Oikawa struggled to yell out, as he tried to pick himself up.

[9798] BD: 5 (3 + 2 ACC) MISS CD: 5

Frenzy Gorilla 2 [9798] MD: 8 (10 - 2 EVA Oikawa) HIT

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 17/24 (-5) (5 + 2 critical - 2 damage mitigation)

MONSTER:

Frenzy Gorilla 1- 0/18 DEAD

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 11/18 (-0)

Haine flinched as Oikawa was knocked out of the way by the <<Frenzy Gorilla>>. In a struggling breath he'd tell her to switch. She nodded slowly and exclaimed. "Gotcha!" her gaze averted to the monster, and she'd watch as it started to pound at the ground with a mighty force, causing the earth to shake. A frown formed on Haine's face as she was knocked off course. "Hmm? So you unleash one of your tactics? Then I guess I'll need to hurry up a little here..." the bluenette sprung to her feet swiftly and raced towards it quickly. Whenever the mob's fists would hit the earth, she leaned forward and attempted to remain balanced. 

"Now I'm close to it. I've gotta swing quickly! It'll probably knock me off my feet and take a hit if I miss this swing. Can't let that happen now can I?" She'd be right in front of the gorilla from a dangerous range, her blade pointed upwards. With a cry, the blade slashed downwards, slashing at it's skull, severing it's upper body critically. Now it was on it's last few hp, it's movements seeming to be very slow. The monster had a horrible sight, punching air here and there. A slight giggle escaped Haine's lips before she silenced herself immediately, glancing at it's health bar. Her eye twitched in realization. "Really?! Again? Man I could've killed that. I guess I am losing a bit. But at least it was a little fun. I'll let Oikawa have the finishing honors... I-I guess." Racing back to her previous location, Haine would shoot the male player a sarcastic smile, pointing at it's HP level. "Go get em'."

[9800] BD: 8 (+ 2 ACC) = 10 (HYPER CRITICAL!)

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 17/24

MONSTER:

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 2/18 (-9 DMG)

Regaining his breath and composure, Oikawa looked up just in time to see Haine deal a near fatal blow to the gorilla. He couldn't help but laugh as he saw the look on her face. Hahaha that is priceless. This is the second time where she's been so close to finishing a MoB, but yours truly had to come up and finish it.  Stretching his arm, Oikawa dashed forwards towards the ape. He even stuck out his tongue again as he blew by the bluenette. Looking over his shoulder he winked and called out. "Looks like I have to finish it off....again"

He was obviously just teasing her but the banter helped to fuel the energy he needed to keep up his pace. Darting back and forth across the path, he tried to keep the primate guessing as he closed the distance between them. Nearing the ape, Oikawa raised his blade to a striking position. The ape, obviously mad and frustrated, swung with all his might to the left. As if like a faint whisper, Oikawa vanished from the ape's left side and side-stepped to the right while thrusting his blade through the gorilla's chest. 

The monkey exploded into pixels and dropped a loot orb in it's place. Collecting it, Oikawa walked over to Haine and put a hand on her shoulder. "Well looks like I'm up in our bet two to one."

[9891] BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC) HIT CD: 1 LD: 12

Frenzy Gorilla 2 [9891] MD: 0 (1 - 2 EVA Oikawa) MISS

HEALTH:

Oikawa - 17/24 (-0)

MONSTER:

Frenzy Gorilla 2- 0/18 (-7) DEAD

[Oikawa- The Faint received 90 Col ]

Haine frowned at Oikawa childishly, hanging her head in defeat. Quickly after it was raised back up so she'd remark on his victory. "W-Well I guess it's your lucky day!" she'd exclaim with embarrassment expression while gently removing his hand from her shoulder. After a moment of seeping in the situation, a bright grin formed on her face as she laughed it off. "Anyways, now to continue our grinding. So we're looking at a challenge, am I right? Therefore, a boss seems fitting enough. Sooo, we'll need to head towards the end of this floor. On the way we can find something cool! You in? Heh, I'm going anyways!" Haine grinned excitedly, dragging Oikawa along with her. Probably the poor girl could land a hit next time, especially on a big box. Obviously the bluenette's luck was running low, but that didn't mean any reason to give up! Losing sucked after all!

Haine hummed as she walked off, deeper into the forest. The area around her was getting a little gloomy, the clouds as well. Ironically, it was just sunny a few minutes ago. She would raise a brow and face Oikawa. "Well that was- gah!" she'd shriek as something like a root grabbed her from behind. Haine would shiver as that 'thing' tried to drag her into the ground. Quickly she unsheathed her katana and tried to do some lousy move that would break the growing root. It had a little bit of thorns that started to grow out of it. Clearly it wasn't some monster since she couldn't see any kind of cursor on it. More like a fatal prop plant to be exact.

"Yes a boss does seem like a fitting to end our little grind. I hear there is a dungeon not to far from here that houses two toads. They are the princes of the forest if I recall correctly." Haine must've already known this as she began to drag Oikawa along down a verdant path. They quickly rushed through vines and foliage, slashing anything that got in there way. Haine slowed to a stroll and released Oikawa. She waltzed through thicket as they seemed to near the end of the floor.

Haine had turned to speak when she suddenly gasped. She unsheathed her katana and tried to swing at something that was grabbing her leg. It doesn't seem like a mob especially since there is no HP bar or a red crystal hovering over it. Guess its an NPC trap of sorts. 

Reaching for his rapier. Oikawa quickly jabbed at the root like trap and managed to wriggle Haine free of the trap. "You alright?" he asked as he sheathed his blade. "What do you think that was?"

Haine let out a sigh and backed a good distance away from the plant looking trap thing. "I-I'm not sure. But what I do know for sure is that it tried to cut off my blood circulation." she cringed slightly as she sheathed her katana with a deep sigh, it kinda made her seem old now. "Well that reminded me of a-" she'd cut herself of in the middle of her awkward and most likely inappropriate sentence, laughing it off as she'd walk off with a light smirk on her face. She'd stop in her tracks once Oikawa mentioned some sort of intriguing boss mob. So there were these two giant toad princes who lived in a dungeon. Most likely they were respawning and kinda powerful. But that was what caught her attention after all. The exciting and challenging part.

The bluenette had to admit, she was trying not to get too eager since her plans would most likely flip on her, and most importantly... Oikawa's health status. It was slightly tainted, and those bosses were really brutal. Imagine the damage they could do, and then - Haine didn't even want to think about the worst case scenarios. Her expression would tense up as she walked through the wooded floor, covered with branches, leaves, and other nonsense. "Be careful. Knowingly, these bosses can knock down HP good. If you're low on health, step aside and let me do the rest. Okay? But we're fine if you got some potions!" her worried expression would force into an optimistic smile even though her mood wasn't all that bright at the thought. Where had her optimism gone anyways? Probably, now wasn't the time to think of it.

Haine's eyes would glance curiously as the blocking vines and traps would stop at some point, leading to an opening. To the far left of the clearing, a crystal clear pond was seen, a sculpture of two toads floating on the water.Not exactly... but it was on the water somehow. And to the very left, a huge cave was seen, eerie noises emitting from the direction. Haine would flinch slightly. "H-Heck they got a monument for a toad?!" she would walk off ahead, a little too riled up from what she'd seen. 

Oikawa relaxed as the threat of danger became null once more. Haine knew just as much as he did about the trap and there lack of knowledge bothered him. Why do unknown things like this exist. Is Kayaba really that serious about the contents of this particular forest? His train of thought hadn't quite left its metaphorical station before Haine began to comment on something about her past. However, her recollection was cut short as she simply began to continue and smirk at herself.

I wonder what that was about? Maybe she'll tell me in due time. For now I won't press her about it. They continued there trek through the forest. Once they had made it quite a ways Haine began to speak again. She warned Oikawa of the dangers of the bosses they may encounter and furthermore asked him to leave it to her if things got really hairy. Mulling it over he responded. "I thank you for your worries and I will gladly step aside if things get out of hand for myself. But don't think I'm going to go down so easily." He said with hints of his iconic grin flashing across his face.

Gesturing to her left, Haine took notice of a crystal clear pool topped with what seemed to look like floating toad statues. Just beyond that pool of water lied a cave. "Wow I guess they really are the Princes of the forest," remarked Oikawa as he quickly followed Haine in the direction of the oasis and cave. "I hope those statues don't come to life." Oikawa stated as they neared the oasis. "I hate encounter spawns haha" No sooner than those words left his mouth, a low grumble echoed throughout the area. Oikawa turned and faced Haine. "Do you think that was them?"

"Yeeep... Wait a minute-" Haine would freak out as the statues eyes were... well real eyes. They'd move around from side to side like a clock, causing her to gulp nervously. It looked like a statue to her! So she leaned in and poked the still and cold stone sculptures, they showed no signs of moving... She let out a sigh of relief. But then that low grumble erupted in the area, and the ground started to shake with a rumbling noise. Haine would draw her katana and stab it into the ground to hold her up through all the ruckus. It stopped... for a second. Looking to the left, she gasped as the two 'statues' started to move. When they would animate themselves into motion, shaking the layer of grime off of them. She noticed that they were hiding something, as one of them leapt towards the entrance of the cave, blocking the way. "I think I get it. A prince hides his riches now, does he? There must be some kind of 'surprise' awaiting. But we have to deal with these things first! The princes of the forest, they call them? Now that you mention it..." Haine stopped to really look at those toads. They were huge, two times the size of those gorilla mobs they just wrecked. This game really did the job of magnifying some of the oddest creatures in the world into a nightmare scale.

"Well... That was a twist- watch out!" Haine had stopped standing around as one of the gigantic toad mobs leapt towards Oikawa, the other one moving behind Haine. Quickly she bit her lip and rushed to cover Oikawa, holding her katana out. It was a little too quick, and she hadn't had enough time to react upon the situation, staying frozen in place. Her eyes would close and she'd brace herself, but they'd open shortly after when a swiping noise was heard. A childish smile formed on her place as she realized that the toad was stupid enough to charge into the sharp end of her sword. With a sigh of relief, Haine quickly pulled the blade out of it's gut. "Got lucky there! Take the other one down!" with a grin, the bluenette would turn to avert her attention back to the first toad mob.

PARTY:

Haine - 92/98

Oikawa - 17/24

ENEMY:

Toad Mob #1 - 25/25

Toad Mob #2 - 17/25

ROLLS:

ID: 10729

BD: 4 (+ 2 EVASION/BD) = 6

MD: 4 (-1 BD EFFECT APPLIED) = 3

[OOC NOTE: I sorted my skills earlier and I just realized that I didn't utilize my survivor skill... :P HP adjusted!]

The shaking had subsided and Oikawa looked over to make sure Haine hadn't taken any damage or fallen over somewhere. She was safe as she used her katana to keep herself balanced. Well the statues don't seem to be real...that's a good sign. Usually the saying goes "I've spoken too soon", however, Oikawa thought too soon as the giant statues leaped to life and came down from their invisible pedestals above the clear oasis.

The first Prince leaped right in front of the entrance of the cave. He seems eager to protect whatever is inside that cave. How did Azide and I manage to miss this part of the forest? Especially after all the foliage we traversed through. Just goes to show how expansive this place is. He was suddenly aware of the incoming toad rushing towards him. Drawing his rapier and activating his shield, Oikawa braced himself for impact. However, that impact never came as Haine now occupied the space between himself and the MoB. The end of her katana directly plunged into the gut of the toad. Releasing her blade from the stomach of the creature, she turned her attention to the first Toad Prince.

Quickly assessing the situation, Oikawa dashed forward. Using his shield, he blocked two wild swings from Prince #2. Seeing an opening, he exploded forward, leaving a trail of glowing light as his blade lit up and thrusted it right into the same spot as Haine's earlier blow. Yanking the blade, he left a red glowing streak across the abdomen of the Prince.

"Haine we need to clear these two quickly, I want to see what they are protecting," Oikawa yelled as he jumped back to a safer distance. He then glowed green briefly as he restored 1 HP from his Battle Healing skill. "Good! I'll need all the HP I can get."

[10878] BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC) HIT 7 Damage CD: 12

Haine: 92/98

Oikawa: 18/24 (+1 HP)

Toad Prince 1: 25/25

Toad Prince 2: 10/25 (-7)

Haine nodded and raced in for a hit at the toad prince she was targeting. At the moment, it was in risk of death, with a hit in. She'd raise a brow, beginning to question the opponent's strength. It was supposed to be something more thrilling, but this thing was almost dead by the looks of it. With a sigh, she moved to thrust the blade into it's upper flesh, only to have been stopped in the process as the toad prince leapt over her. It would halt at a stop shortly after, turning to face Haine with rage filled eyes. She'd narrow her gaze towardst it, with a taunting expression on her face. But, it never did charge at her. Instead, it would leap it's way to stand beside the other toad prince which was guarding the way. They'd look at each other, before - before they suddenly mutated?! 

Haine would watch with a confused look on her face, cautiously nearing them. They just melted together, into a toad prince which was twice the size as them. Both of their heads would stick out, and they were already moving to attack her, after their dramatic scene. The 'toads' would leap at her direction, attempting to push her off balance. Luckily, the bluenette was able to maneuver around them, at a very close range. Swiftly, she'd rush close to the mob boss, readying a quick and inaccurate swing. Really, that thing was a bit too quick, hopping all over the place and croaking. Probably, this was the catch about them being 'challenging'. With an exaggerated sigh, Haine would use that old tree tactic, running around the toad mob. She noticed, that it scurried away when she used the blade, and it was indeed, quick in response to her actions. So she made her way up a tree and rested in it. When the toad prince would jump onto the tree, Haine would grin deviously and jump onto it's back, literally. Of course, it was a long height, but she was able to clutch onto it, giving her a short moment to attack it. The mutant would thrash around, removing it's grip off of the tree. Haine would quickly hold onto it with one hand, using the other to swing a gash across it's chest. It was a lousy one, since she wasn't exactly in grip that time. "Well, let's see if I can land now, without a broken bone." Haine would use the toad mutant as a cushion for her landing, on the whim of the situation. 

She'd look back at it's health gauge, nodding in satisfaction. "Not bad! Thought I was gonna lose with that one, I guess cheesy tactics do pay off in the end."

[10890] BD: 4 (+ 2 ACC) = 6

Oikawa: 18/24

MD: 3 (- 1 BD effect applied) = 2

--------------------->

Toad Prince Mutant (Combined HP) : 32/50 (Heal +2 HP on natural dice rolls of 8, 9, 10 / do poison damage for one post duration on critical rolls (natural) )

Even from a distance, Oikawa could tell things had just taken a left turn. He watched as Haine made an attempt to kill the toad. The toad evaded her blow and seemed to retreat back to the cave. This was all a ploy, as the two giant frogs merged with one another and became a two-headed behemoth of an amphibian. The dual headed toad prince came crashing down the path towards Haine. Using her intellect, she tricked the toad with ease and left the creature with a nasty bit of damage inflicted.

"Whoa. Didn't see that coming." Oikawa tightened the grip on his rapier. Running full speed towards the Prince, He had time to think of the best way to attack. His thoughts didn't get to see fruition as the Mob jumped towards him. Effectively closing the distance. Thinking fast, Oikawa ran up the frog's extended arm. He leaped off of it's arm into the space right in front of the creatures chest. He quickly jabbed a few times at the chest, connecting on several of the blows.

Landing back on the ground, he nodded to Haine for her to make her move.

[11553] BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC) HIT 7 Damage CD: 12

Oikawa: 19/24 (+1)

Toad Prince Mutant: 25/50 (-7)

(Heal +2 HP on natural dice rolls of 8, 9, 10 / do poison damage for one post duration on critical rolls (natural) )

Haine would scrunch her nose as she stared straight up at the walking atrocity. "I don't get why they call these slimey things princes! Nah, it's probably just easier because of my level. Man, I wonder how I even got here, from being a rookie. Don't wanna go there again..." She stood aside, drifting off into thoughts, only to have been brought back to earth by the sound of a weapon being stabbed into the gigantic mini boss's chest, and a high pitched squeal which emitted the atmosphere. "Wow, this thing is gonna die soon, already? That sucks... but I need to know what it's hiding in that cave, anything useful at that?" She looked back at Oikawa, who was signaling her to do the next attack. With a nod back, she gave him a thumbs up before looking back at the twin toads and smirking.

"Right, I just aim at their other parts. Oddly they both take the damage together, I'm surprised that they don't do individual attack rounds." But that just made things a bit easier for her. Pushing her thoughts out of her head, the bluenette sprinted towards the mob, preparing a swing at it. But, you always know there's a few 'table turners' here and there. The mutant would move out of the way, and knock the bluenette over, so she'd lay on the ground. Guess what happens next? It. tries. to. jump. on. her. With a nervous expression, Haine backs up, making it to her feet in time. Phew, all in the name for luck! Err, maybe not?

She winced as the toad mob would kick at her, causing her to slam against the tree. It was much similar to the gorilla's attack back then, but it just didn't try to make her into a pancake. She was grateful for that. "Wh-why you little..." Haine would place a hand over her stomach, trying to catch her breath. Looking back up, she'd notice that it was going for another hit already. She wouldn't let herself get pulverized again. With a yell, she'd pick herself off the ground and bolt towards the opponent, letting out her anger through a big swing at it's leg. That left a nasty gash, and she grinned triumphantly. "Hah, eat that!" with a satisfied nod, she'd distance herself from it, looking over at Oikawa with the same victorious grin on her lips.

[11634] BD: 8 ( + 2 ACC ) = 10 (HYPER CRIT!)

Haine: 89/98 ( - 3 HP / 3 DMG )

Oikawa: 19/24

-

MD: 7 ( - 1 ACCURACY ) = 6

Toad Prince Mutant: 15/50 (-10)

[ Heal +2 HP on natural dice rolls of 8, 9, 10 / do poison damage for one post duration on critical rolls (natural) ]

The fight escalated to a series of leaps, swings, hits and misses. So a typical fight with epic proportions. The giant combined Toad Prince jumped around battling Haine. It delivered a nasty kick to the bluenette before she retaliated and hacked it's leg. The fight seemed to drag on however it was quite the opposite. It hadn't lasted long and was lasting another 10 minutes at best. Once Haine was a safe distance, she smiled a cheesy grin at Oikawa.

Taking this as his signal, he switched into combat for her and stood tall against the enormous enemy. The frog leaped at Oikawa, sending him into a series of evades and dodges. Trying to out maneuver the agile Mob was quite the workout. Ducking a froggy kicky towards his chest, Oikawa blocked another blow with his shield before sending his rapier right into the Prince's elongated webbed foot.

A static discharge emanated from the Mob's leg signifying that it was indeed paralyzed. Giving Haine a thumbs up, Oikawa jumped back and let the bluenette finish the job.

[11785] BD: 9 (NAT) HIT 8 Damage CD: 3 *Induced Paralysis

Haine: 89/98

Oikawa: 19/24 (+0)

Toad Prince Mutant: 7/50 (-8) PAR [1/1]

(Heal +2 HP on natural dice rolls of 8, 9, 10 / do poison damage for one post duration on critical rolls (natural) )

Haine would watch as Oikawa swept in and did some good damage to the toad mutant, even landing a paralysis effect on the mob while at it. The toad mutant was immobile for only a short amount of time, so she knew that she had to go in and finish it quickly. Haine would be stupid for wasting this opportunity. Her eyes would rest on it's extremely low health gauge, and back at it's static state. With a determined expression, she just walked up to it. She didn't even bother running because it was obviously staying still. "Ready to die and give me some frog leg supper?!" Haine joked in a low tone, readying herself at a good distance from the half dead mutant to make the perfect ending strike. She rose her blade as if she had been ready to cut a cake, and hacked away at it's health with a couple strikes. One to sever the monster's leg, and a few others to end it. Upon slashing into the toad prince, stray flecks of crimson light splashed onto her. It was Aincrad's substitute for a blood bath. Not a while after, the opponent crystallized completely into light, leaving behind no trace of it's existence. Haine stood silently for a while, letting some of the light fall into her hands. "It's like snow, but even prettier. Kind of freaky that I got used to seeing things dying here and there. I'd usually flip!" the crystal light would soon vanish as well, bringing her back from her trance-like state.

Looking at a pop up screen, Haine would let out a small laugh. Ironically, she DID get frog legs from it. Giant frog legs for her inventory. In actuality, that was a disgusting food item. She'd just have to find something to do with it. Tapping the confirmation button, she dismissed the screen. Looking back at Oikawa, she smiled softly, glancing at the unblocked cave entrance. "Now I wonder what's in there... hmm?" the bluenette was already walking off towards the direction of the dark cave, an eager expression playing on her face.

ID: 11790

BD: 10

-----------------

Haine: 89/98

Oikawa: 19/24 (+0)

Toad Prince Mutant: 0/50 (-7 HP ) - DEAD MEAT!

[ + 1 MATERIAL! ]

And finish the job she did. Turning it into an unnecessary scene, although amusing, Haine ended the Mob's existence in no more than a few blows. She collected the loot and begin to head into the cave. She murmured something as she delved into it's depths. 

Oikawa sheathed his blade and ran to catch up. The cave wasn't to dark, but it wasn't bright either. He could barely make out the curvaceous outline of the bluenette as he followed her further into the cave. "Do you have any clue what to even look for? This is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Especially considering we don't even know what were looking for." He finally caught up to the girl and walked beside here. Making sure to keep stride as he waited for a reply.

Haine would walk into the dark cave, despite the fact that she couldn't see well. Honestly, the dark scared her till the ends of the earth, it was a horrible childhood flaw that she never managed to grow out of. It wasn't pitch black though, but she still had the spooks about it all. Haine would shiver anxiously as she held onto her katana with both hands tightly, a troubled look on her face. "Hah, shouldn't take me long! H-Hey I'm not alone. That's right you idiot, the loot BETTER be good if I'm walking into a dark like some crazed-" the player gave herself a mental chillpill and pushed out those disturbing thoughts, focusing on the actual objective of the quest. Find the treasure, split the loot. Hope it's not some fake treasure, that was all she could do. But anyways, what exactly was this thing hiding? Magical frog spit that poisoned people, or toad scales? A  stash of pretty gems maybe? But... she didn't see anything around her in theese low lit conditions. And she didn't really carry torches with her like that. They were at a disadvantage in this giant cave. What a joykiller... man. She still looked around, because she had a feeling something was hiding in here. Her foot would step over some uneven ground, a rock. Haine tripped over slightly, but catching herself in time, kicking the rock away hastily. Still looking ahead, she decided to say something. "Sorry for bringing you into this." "But there's still something here!"

The bluenette remained silent as they entered the cave. While it wasn't total darkness, it was just dark enough to make one uncomfortable with the lack of sight. Oikawa more or less felt around as he tried to keep up with the girl. The silence and darkness teamed up to give the cave an eerie feeling. While I'm not really afraid of the dark, I'm more afraid of what may lurk in the dark. Those princes had to be hiding something in here. There's no reason they would have protected it otherwise. Right? Oikawa shook the thoughts loose from his head and instead gathered his wits. Alright we are screwed in this low light but if there's one thing I do know, it's the treasure is always in the most inconvenient place. So if I was Kayaba where would I hide the treasure? Suddenly Haine spoke up for the first time in like ten minutes. She apologized for dragging him along. "No worries! Honestly I've had quite a bit of fun and you make for good company."

*SPLASH*

Oikawa's foot sank into a puddle. "Greeeeaaaaaatttt." He took another step forward, but it resulted in the same noise and seemed to go a little deeper. "A pond! Of course! Haine how comfortable are you with swimming? Because I'm willing to bet the treasure's lurking at the bottom of this pond." Unequipping everything but his trousers, Oikawa stepped into the pond before finally delving completely beneath the surface. For a pond this sure is deep...

[12220] LD: 5 (no material found)

"That's nice to know." Haine was following behind Oikawa at this point of time, since her pace had slowed down along with her enthusiasm for finding this treasure. "Ugh, how long will this take again? I'm getting uncomfortable here-" she heard Oikawa's groan as he stepped into a puddle. Squinting, the teenager attempted to make out the scene ahead of her. Ah, so it appears that they haven't come across a puddle, but a pond to be exact. Well, he'd brought up swimming in there, in complete darkness too. Usually she'd just say nope and sit back since this wasn't exactly her way of swimming. But she mustn't be rude and deal with it. "Guess I'm gonna try it out! In my entire time in SAO, I didn't like swimming..." "I'm good with swimming! Let's do this..." Haine trailed off the last bit, opening up her character menu as quick as she could. Oikawa was already a step ahead of her,moving into the water. Trying to keep up, the bluenette unequipped all the things that were needed and stepped into the water. Freaking cold! Taking a deep breath, she walked further into the body of water, before diving in. Opening her eyes, she took a look at the sandy water ahead. It was a pretty deep pool, there was no denying that. Out of curiosity, the player would descend, in search of some hidden spots where the treasure could be potentially hidden.

[12114] LD: 14 (No Materials Found)

Oikawa felt a ripple above him as Haine broke the surface with a plunge of her own. Oikawa glanced at the bluenette as she swam through the murky pond looking for loop. Since they couldn't really communicate, he let her do her own thing. Oikawa swam deeper into the pond. He peered through the grainy film that layered the water around them and searched for any signs of a treasure. He also kept a look out for any <Pond Ore>. A glimmering stone shimmered a little further down. Oikawa pushed himself to check it out before he returned to the surface for air. The search revealed nothing more than an algae covered rock. Gasping for air as he rose above the surface once more, Oikawa checked to make sure nothing was waiting for them. Content with his breathing and his observation, he dove once more into cavern pond.

[12482] LD: 3 (no material found)