[PP-F6] The Best Title Ever (Oikawa)

Haine would resurface for a breather, before going at it again. This time she had swam much faster than before, since she retraced her path quickly. There wasn't anything in the way to block her much, except for the murky water and weeds that floated about. Peering down at a patch of greenery, there was something that emitted out of it with a flash. It was blinding too. In discomfort she'd blink out the sudden colorful lights all over the place, diving into the patch to take a look at this shining object. Her breath couldn't last that long so she'd move quickly. Shuffling through the mess, her eyes would widen upon seeing a treasure chest. That blinding light happened to be a reflection from something oddly shiny, which she wasn't able to figure out. Both her hands would grab onto the chest, anchoring her down. Looking back, Haine glanced at Oikawa, before gesturing towards the treasure chest.

[12679] LD: 15

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oikawa swam about, Taking note of Haine's exiting to the surface for air before ducking back into the murky water. He watched as she swam by. He admired her curvaceous physique as it swayed through the depths and watched as her blue hair danced along in frayed trail behind her. Beautiful. For a second, he thought he had somehow allowed the word to escape his thoughts and pierce her ears as she quickly turned around and frantically began waving her arms.

He realized how silly that seemed, when he noticed what she was trying to point to. A glimmering chest sat just inches from her as she tried to drag it to the surface. Knowing their oxygen was gonna run out soon, Oikawa swam like a loose torpedo to grab the other side of the chest. Together they hauled the chest towards the bank. Once they had regained their breathing patterns, and had the chest on shore, Oikawa motioned for Haine to open it. "You lucky duck. Since you found it, it's only right that you open it."

Haine made it out of the water with a ridiculously discomforted expression from holding in her breath. Without wasting another moment, she'd gasp for air. Sure it looked ridiculous, but she'd rather be conscious for the best part - seeing what goodies are in that treasure chest. Haine placed her hands on the treasure chest eagerly, nodding at Oikawa. She couldn't help but chuckle at the first part however. To be honest, she had forgotten about the low lit conditions of the cave, carried away by the discovery of the hidden treasure chest. "Okieedokiee. Let's see what's inside!" carefully, the bluenette would pick at the lock, opening the treasure chest slowly. You know, sometimes things happened to be a trap. To her amazement, Haine found some good loot. Some odd and shiny sort of skin, just like the frog scales. But it was a little more blingy than what you'd find on another average toad. Pushing it aside, her eyes would lock onto another treasure. An odd thorny alchemic ingredient. Looked poisonous to her, but it'd come in handy in the future. Quickly, the player would place the items in her inventory, along with a pop up rewarding her with extra col. "Ehh, not bad. Why don't I do things like this on my own? I'd get hella loot!" Looking up at the blonde haired boy, she'd suggest making it back to the light, since the dark was starting to get to her again.

[12683] LD: 16

+ 300 COL

The bluenette gasped for air like a fish out of water. Luckily she wasn't a fish, or he'd have to toss her back in. Once she calmed down, she eagerly picked the lock and slowly rummaged through the chest. Oikawa noticed some odd items but was surprised to see the all to familiar sight of col. "Nice! Guess that Mob was worth it then?" She grinned and gestured for them to leave the cave. I prefer sunlight as well. The darkened area was beginning to bother me again anyhow. Oikawa immediately tossed up a hand to cover his face as sunlight beamed on them as they exited the cave.

"Blinding light. Fantastic." The sarcasm was played out but he meant it. "So miss. What're your plans now? It was great fun to fight alongside you. Your beauty and skill are unrivaled as far as I know and I hope we can adventure again in the future."

"Mhm, of course it was." she'd note, walking alongside Oikawa as they worked their way out of the dark cove. By now, Haine was long used to the dark, it didn't bother her as much, all the other thoughts seemed to override it. Or Specifically, what her game plan was gonna be from now on. That was just summarizing her thoughts into a vague sentence. Peering into the distance, she'd notice that opening ahead of the cave, and the rays of sunlight which started to show from its direction. Walking out, Haine's eyes would narrow upon the blinding sunlight which met them. Momentarily, she started blinking for a few times, to get rid of the flashing colors in her head. Right now, she was glad to at least be out of the dark now. Opening her eyes again, a slightest smile would form on her lips, her gaze focused at the previous toad mob incident. Not even a single piece of evidence was left of the fight.

Her train of thoughts was cut off as she looked over at Oikawa and smiled at his next words, and then his question about her plans. Ah, just thinking about that a minute ago. "Right now? Ehh, I'm just gonna do some binge combat... Getting stronger is my top priority right now, and I'm not gonna rest." she muttered. "And it's the same as well, you're pretty cool! I'd like to adventure with you - some time in the future." her trademark grin appeared. "A-And thanks by the way! I guess," she was referring to his compliment. 

"I need to get stronger myself. If you ever find yourself in need of a some to adventure with, I'm just a PM away!" He smirked and then slightly blushed as he realized his compliment had made things just a smidge awkward. Turning on his heel, he stopped and faced the bluenette. "Well I believe this is where I will part with you. I have some matters left to attend to on this floor but I don't want to hold you up from your floor hopping antics haha!" He didn't know exactly what to do. He felt a hug would make things merely more awkward but handshake would be just as weird. Standing for a few moments like an idiot he finally just took the safe route and stuck out his hand. "It was a pleasure to fight alongside you Miss Yudai. May our paths cross again."

COMPLETE

Col:

Oikawa- 400 Col

Haine- 400 Col

Loot:

Oikawa-  280 Col and 2 Materials

Haine- 300 Col and 1 Materials

SP:

Oikawa- 1 SP

Haine- 1 SP