[PP - F9] Making friend, above an active volcano! (Kiru/Haine/Kosan/Alyss)

(OOC- Sorrrryy!~ )

My icy eyes flicked towards the blue haired midget when she introduced herself to Ariel with the last name Yudai. Yudai. I intensified my glare towards the player with thoughts storming through my head. "Yudai. The blue hair makes sense but she's nothing like Keith! I can;t tell about the facial features from here but I cannot accept this. He didn't mention a freaking sister to me! I wonder if she knows about Vile...oh dear god." My thoughts again were interuppted by Kosan, who seemed to be whining about my behavior. It wasn't like I didn't get crap from everyone else about my tempers but the fact was that Kosan didn't usua;;y speak that way to me and, I didn't care. I was even shocked at his tone of voice towards me. Instead I kicked a piece of loose gravel. "No one could have Sleep PKed me, I was armed and I'm a light sleeper."

To make things all the more dramatic he began to do something I would do, insult others. "MY problem with everyone is how annoying they are! Everyone feels the need to converse with me and I cannot even comprehend why. It's pointless to carry out conversations you won't even remember, especially with me. I for one, don't think that there's any specific reason people are so entranced with me but still...that's my issue." My voice came out harsh and violent, he needed to know that it didn't bother me, no one would. I then smiled a little at Kosan's words. He was probably the first person to not care that I was with Keith. I shortened my tone a little and avoided eyes contact. "I'm glad you don't care whom I'm with, my abilities and power shouldn't be merged with who I am with anyways. That would be like saying Zelrius is inferior to all of us because he is a lower level." 

I stepped forward and looked down with a raised eyebrow at Ariel. "I guess you could say I enjoy fighting. I also see it as a nuisance. I would like to talk about fighting but then I would have to share experiences, and that is something I would like to avoid." 

I turned on my heel and walked out of sight to the other side of the building.

-Kiru Out!~-

Well, Haine was planning on staying, but things got a little too rowdy for her. All this quarreling and mental daggers all over the face, it caused her to sigh exasperatingly. She always used to be the noisy one who loved to start arguments and splurt out challenges. But you could say she grew up a bit, and this was something that made her not want to join in and add fuel to the cacophony. Looking back at Kosan, she'd raise a brow as he lost his temper, a side of him she had never seen. "It's just a last name, I just spilled the beans because... well - I don't know honestly. People don't expect me to be a Yudai anyways," Haine would laugh under her breath, averting her attention back to the little quarrels going on. Then there was the blonde haired warrior who was clearly pissed about this Kiru girl's temper. Haine would have clashed heads with her a lot, but there was just too many things going on at the same time. "Ugh, well THIS is annoying. Sadly, I can't think of a plausible way calm things down. Anyways, hasta la vista, I'm outta here!"

She placed her hand over her forehead for a brief moment, fanning herself to avoid the heat. "Maybe next time, I'll clash heads with her. She does seem like one of those frontliners, but I think it'll be a while before I rejoin the ranks... I need to plan things on a steady pace from here on. Time to explore this floor, I'll be slaying those lava dragons for the loot. I'll probably cash those in for new weapons later on." Haine would place her hands on her hips, looking one last time at Kiru, the soon to be Yudai. With a coy smile, she walked away from the scene, making her way towards the end of the safe zone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ariel looked at Haine who decided to leave, the girl above the building made her intentions clear enough to Ariel so as the bluenette left she simply waved saying: "Good to meet ya! Lets see each other again sometime Haine." In the meanwhile Kimba returned with Alyss's panda companion so Ariel took that as her exit cue. She turned towards Kosan and Alyss saying: "Well its been fun meeting the two of you again but we have to to get going! the sun is still up and we have more places to explore here." She then turned towards Kiru: "Okay miss message received I'll be going my way now. I hope to meet you again someday even if you don't want to. This lonely princess act is starting to get tiring, we'll have to postpone our discussion about fighting, for now I bid you farewell." The blond motioned her familiar to move in front, Kimba instead turned around and let out a roar in Kiru's direction before leading the way for Ariel. "quite the bunch we stumbled on today, it wasn't all that smiles and laughs as usual but I liked it. I hope we'll see them again someday." she muttered to her familiar after leaving the place. In return she received a low growl from the curious lion cub that examined their surroundings as they went their way.

-Ariel leaves the thread-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------The End-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoils:

Gold Gained: 80 col (each)

SP Gained: 1 SP (each)