[PP - F9] Making friend, above an active volcano! (Kiru/Haine/Kosan/Alyss)

Stepping out of the teleportation gate, Ariel finds herself surrounded by metal, literally almost everything was made from metal: the nearby buildings, the walls, the streets, even the people around her had a form of metal woven in their clothes. From behind her Ariel hears a low growl, looking at her familiar, a white furred lion cub, Ariel nods and replies:

"I know, this place is a blacksmith's paradise with all the metal here. These people take the "element" associated with this floor very seriously." They begin to walk around town, looking left and right, as usual they saw inns tavern and shop, all of them having incorporated metal in different forms and shapes. "Can't wait to get Tyger over here, she'll freak out when she sees all this. I don't know what Icarus eats but if he's favorite food is metal then he would start chewing all over the place" she says, more to herself than Kimba. 

But there was something different from other floors, she looked left and right but could only see NPCs here, no player whatsoever. She thought about asking her familiar to sniff around..but remembered that it would be a useless effort. Then out of the blue, the lion cub started dashing in a random direction. "Not this again" thought Ariel while running after it. After a while it appeared that Kimba was running off randomly just to piss Ariel off, but she stopped suddenly and raised her gaze towards a random rooftop. And started roaring as hard as she could, Ariel soon caught up with her and after catching her breath she looked at the direction her familiar roared. She could see the figure of a player there so she started waving at it.

PS: Kimba likes to receive attention, if players give her that, she starts to purr like a kitten and brush her fur against them... a very cat-like behaviour.

Jeez, why is this floor so gosh darn hot all the time?! I complained and tied my hair into a high ponytail. The black half of my hair and the white half of my hair split into two even parts without me even trying, it was just a habit. I leaned my back against the crumbled and bent metal ledge and stared off of the roof. The metal didn't bother me as much as the sun did, the sun was just plain annoying right now. It blazing down onto my pale skin, causing it to become heated within seconds but not tanned. I sighed and folded my arms over my chest. 

From behind me I heard a loud growling followed by a roar. Startled, I spun around with a dagger in my hand and raised it in the air. On the ground below stood a lion, it's owner chasing after it. While I was in my throwing stance I noticed a player standing behind the beast, waving. I smirked and spun the dagger in the air, catching it and placing it back behind my back. That's quite the bothersome animal there. I shouted downwards with a glare, hoping she'd catch on that I didn't like her company. 

"Ugh, and when I thought floor five was bad? Man!" Haine scrunched her nose as she felt the sweat forming on her skin. She sighed dreadfully whilst leaning against the side of a Blacksmith's shop, staring up at the sky with a blank expression. She grimaced as more sweat formed on her, causing her to fan herself with her hand. "The pains of having long hair and let alone keeping it down! Maybe I should cut it, but that would ruin my confidence." She'd try to think of a reason why she'd ever wanted to visit this floor. But then she remembered, hadn't she fought the boss for the ninth floor? No, she fought the eighth one which paved the way to floor nine. But from then on she disappeared from the face of the earth. And she slowly thought about getting back out there, this time being a new and improved swordsman. Perfection is what she longed for, and that she must achieve. Her tour through the first ten floors was in progress, and the bluenette decided to check out the floor for the first time. She never took the time to actually explore it, since heat was never her thing. The freezing cold was!

A few roars and mewls caused her to snap into reality as she'd raise a brow. "The heck was tha-" her eyes would watch a blonde haired woman chase after a cub - which was chasing after a lion. A sweat drop formed on her forehead as she smiled coyly, watching the cacophony from afar. "I remember when I used to chase Yue around like that." A beautiful two tone haired girl would remark upon the animals behaviors to the anonymous woman, which caused the bluenette to look up at her, the one who rested on the rooftop. "She's really pretty, really pretty! I can't really read her cursor... she makes me feel kind of jealous." She shook her head before biting her lip. "Hah, as if! All I care about is peace - or do I...?"

Kosan was walking around floor 9.. He enjoyed this floor for its high temperature.. He walked around in his black armor only , with the sword in the hand in case any mob would jump on him.. As he walked , he saw a group in front of him.. Around 3 people or so.. Kosan walked slowly to notice all the 3 of them were people he knew , hopefully they remembered him.. "Yo !" He said as he kept walking towards the group .. Were they attacked by a .. cub ? Kosan mind was pretty much not sure what to think about that .. Instead he just asked .. "What are you doing around here ?.. People don't usually spend their time on this floor .. Battling cubs..." As he went closer to Haine and mumbled a " Hey .." As he waited for everyone else to respond..

Alyss had just closed her shop on the fourth floor and felt like going exploring, so she did grab Poo and placed him on her shoulder before leaving the shop in the snow filled village, the weather did bother her a little since her armor was not covering much, but she had gotten used to it by now, the green haired girl had half of her faced coverd in her scarf. As she went around in the snow thinking about where she should go explore she smirked and looked at Poo "Were going to explore the ninth floor, don't think i even know what kind of floor that is" she said with a smirk towards Poo.

Alyss then did head off to the teleportation gate that was in the town and went to the ninth floor and as she arrived she looked around with a smile. "Wow this place is warm, like really warm why did i not make my shop here." as the panda cub on her shoulder punched her cheack gently. "Yeah your right Poo, the chocolate we make at the shop would melt here so its best we stay in the snow". She then heard the sound of some animal and looked towards the direction it came for and started walking that way, as she could see her best customer Kosan here also. she thought to herself "What is that guy doing up here?, was he waiting for me?" she knew already that Kosan was a yellow player, but he was a good customer and he was also her first.

Alyss walks towards the shout as she sees one she knows "If it isn't Ariel" she said to herself as she walked towards Ariel and some blue haired girl, and what was that up on the roof some two colored girl.

She was totally lost on why so many people would go to this place. "Hey Ariel, i see Kimba is with you today" as she rushed forward to Ariel and the Blue haired girl to pet Kimba she had already meet her once before in Ariels store.

The second Ariel saw the figure on the rooftop raise its hand with a dagger in it and entering a throwing stance, she instinctively leaped in front of her familiar while putting her right hand on the hilt of her beloved rapier. She then relaxed as she saw the mysterious figure sheath her weapon, then focused on its appearance: a beautiful young girl with her hair dyed in 2 opposite colors. Ariel was entranced by her looks, until she started speaking... her tone was, somehow rude and the fact that she stood on top of a rooftop made it sound like was somehow condescending to Ariel and her familiar. Kimba from behind seemed to picked that up as well as she let out a roar from behind Ariel, then moved to her right.

Ariel looked at her familiar, scolding her: "You stay silent for now, we're outside town, you know? just bare with it for a second". Then directed her gaze towards the girl saying in a apologetic voice, while making a slight bow: "Sorry if she surprised you, you're right, she has the habit of running away like this."Then her voice changed to her usual cheerful one:"We're still getting to know each other. It seems she was excited to see an actual player here, I haven't seen many of us since I got to this floor..only NPCs and their love for metal that shows in EVERYTHING that's here!"

Ariel then hears a familiar voice behind her and turning around she sees Alyss rushing towards her familiar to pet it, Kimba as always enjoyed the attention and started purring, like always. Taking a better look Ariel sees something furry on Alyss's shoulder: "And who's this little fella?" she asks extending her hand to touch the little panda. Kimba appears to notice Allyss's pet as well and raises its gaze towards it while extending her paw to touch it as well.

(Let's make it so that I didn't go to Ariel's shop at all yet.)

After being defensive of her lion cub, the young woman apologized for her familiar's behavior. Her tone changed slightly as she began to speak of the floor and her pet still bonding. She obviously didn't catch on that I wasn't a people person. I narrowed my eyes, suspecting she was afraid of me or something for changing her tone of voice. Maybe she's sucking up to me? It was quite common for lower players to be nice to me so I wouldn't do anything violent. I'll just have to see what happens next...I thought, still glaring at the young woman. She didn't surprise me, she just annoyed me. I'm not much of a cat person; I prefer dogs really. I said, not really bothering to shout anymore to this girl. She was just like all of the other players I had met so far. 

From behind the player on the ground was another girl in the shadows, staring right at me. I scoffed and raised an eyebrow, another person followed. It was Kosan, only he had an orange cursor. Flustered at all of the people I shifted onto my right foot and kept my glare steady . Kosan, not realizing that it was me he was speaking to, asked a very stupid question. What do you mean what am I doing on this floor? I'm a high enough level to be here. I don't know about those two but I am certainly not opposing to kill something about now! I exclaimed as I threw my hands up into the air with annoyance, another person followed Kosan. Gosh, what the heck! Why are all these people suddenly showing up around me?!

"Man, man... talk about a crappy temper!" Haine exclaimed mentally. She smirked at her, returning the same 'disgusted' expression, as if mocking her actions right out from the shadows. "Well... aren't you a bright one?" Haine sarcastically spoke from the shadows, loud enough for them all to hear. She didn't bother stepping out and greeting them, but she simply shrugged her shoulders. She had a feeling that the whole street was cluttered with - bodies. She'd only turn the scene into a cliche television series if she got fully engaged with what was around her. And so she smiled softly, swiftly turning on hers heels to walk the opposite direction. A glimpse of white hair caused her to stop dead in her tracks, her head slowly turning to where she had last seen that glimpse.

In front of her was a recent acquaintance she had formed, in a very awkward situation. She had to admit that his company was entertaining, and he was fun to mess around with. "Ah, Kosan! Nice seeing you here," she grinned cheerfully, moving to ball her hand into a fist for a casual fist bump, gesturing for him to do the same as well. It was ironic, for her mood had instantly switched from the simplest thing. After all, anything random could make her whole demeanor change. But currently she was saved from the urge to start something up with that bizarre looking player who rested on the rooftop.

"Oh.. It was Kiru up there.." He said to himself as he stopped to fist bump Haine then did a few more steps out of the shadows.. "Hey to you as well Kiru.. I didn't knew you were up there.. But truly speaking , you're the only girl with two-toned hair.." He said loud enough for Kiru to hear him.. "And I didn't mean it as a bad thing !" Kosan added as he smiled.. "Still... What are you guys doing.. Like.. A friends meeting or something.. Because if that's the case , I should've been invited as well.." He said in a sort of joking tone.. "Also , Ariel it was , am I right ?.. Long time no see !" He said quite happy to remeet again.. There was this one girl he didn't really knew in the group , but he went to her and presented himself.. "Hi , names Kosan !.. And you are ..?" Waiting for her answer..

As soon as he got his answer from Alyss , he realized he saw her in a shop or something.. What so ever he turned towards Haine and he told her like a whisper so no one else could hear him.. "That up there is Kiru.. Keith's future Wife.. I think you know Keith , don't you ..?" He asked her as he smiled , waiting for her answer..

(Sowwy if something unclear.. Just woke up..)

Alyss had heard people shouting from one end of the area to the other and was a little confused, Ariel was about to touch her familiar as she smirked "Oooh this guy?, its Poo, watch out his a kong fu master, and if Kimba don't watch out he prob end up using her as his mount" Alyss aid and giggled as she did put down the panda as it did stand on two legs and bowed to Ariel and Kimba before punching towards Kimba but stopped the punch and just rubbed its nose instead.

"Poo don't be rude i'm sure you two can become good friends, maybe you even get to ride on her back if your not too mean".

Then Kosan came over as Alyss looked back over her shoulder and smiled "Oooh hey there Kosan, did you like the chocolate you bought?, i just got a new batch ready so if you need there is another set ready" she said with a smile, as she noticed another girl in the distance and waved towards her and said "Don't be scared miss, just come closer i don't think any of us bite" She then rubbed Kimba's head some more.

Ariel made a step, thinking that she would hear what the girl was saying. Unfortunately she didn't hear the first part (or faked that didn't heard it..) and replied raising her voice little to make sure she could be heard:

"Yeah, me too. But this little 'kitten' managed to make herself a way to my heart..and well here she is.Tehe....(this tehe was the original stuff, since she's from Japan:D) But what about you come down here so we can talk like normal people. I'm Ariel by the way, nice to meet you."

She then turned to Alyss, still shouting: "So what...*stops and talks normally* sorry, so what bring you guys here? I for one, thought it would be a great idea to explore this new floor until it's not over runned by the rest" she then stops to watch the panda bow and display his skills. "Isn't he a lively little one, don't worry about Kimba, she would probably enjoy the attention." 

As she said that the lion started sniffing the panda a couple of times and extended her paw to play with it (like a kitten plays with a ball of yarn). Meanwhile Ariel turned her attention towards a new familiar voice, once the figure stepped out from the shades of the buildings, she recognised Kosan, a player she meet in the misty forests of the 3rd floor a while back. She responded to him in her usual manner "Hey good to see you again!" she immediately notices the orange mark above him and asks pointing at a invisible spot above her head, her voice gained a tinge of curiosity: "hey what's up with that?

(Haine really likes to make herself expected, doesn't she..real diva:))

I flashed a menacing glare towards the younger girl with blue hair. Her comment didn't offend me, it set me off though. If it weren't for Kosan speaking to me then I might have engaged into some real insults with the girl. My vicious look lightened a little when I turned to look down at Kosan. "Who else would be on a roof top, who else has hair like me? I find myself to be rather distinguished among the other players." I said, lifting my chin a little bit and crossing my arms. "Oh I'm not scared but if I come down there then maybe you'll be scared, miss" I replied mockingly to the young lady with the panda familiar. This was true, seeing as I actually did scare a lot of people away from me. Mostly it was my attitude towards the game but also because I was a Maverick Hunter. Being associated with me wasn't a good idea. Even knowing my name might get someone killed here. I turned away from the players down below and looked at the sky, almost blinded by the blazing sun. I raised a hand to shield my eyes and spoke to the woman with the lion cub next.  "Haven't I already made it clear that I am no normal person? I have no interest in speaking with you, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go near that kitten anyways. If you're just dying to get my autograph then come up here and get one. If you want to talk to me then come talk to me, I'm not moving from this spot."

Haine's cheerful expression turned flat out ghostly as she shrieked in shock. Moving closer to Kosan, she whispered harshly in his ear, with the same expression on her face. "C-Come again?! So... you're telling me - that's the fiancee?! What the heck does he- oh rapture, that's amazing! Of course, she's beautiful and confident I think I should cheer her on with my blessings, kyaa?" Her forced giddy smile was ironic, and most likely anyone could see through it. Facades weren't exactly her thing. She managed to 'whisper' loud enough to draw attention, but covered it up with a smile. A small snort was slipped out before she'd recollect Kosan's words, and <<Kiru>>'s image. It was clear that the bluenette wasn't sure as to whether she would walk away like that, or engage in a conversation that'd probably be held in front of yours truly, who was giving out threatening looks to everyone. With a sigh, she shrugged slightly, placing her hands behind her back as she'd approach a pack of unknown players, with secret intentions. She'd been wanting to try and find out more about this supposed fiancee, even if it meant being unrealistically sociable.

The bluenette would step out into the open and notice the two familiars first, as she grinned.  Walking up to them, she knelt down at a small cute looking panda, observing it from a distance. "Wow, it's a cute looking thing you've got! What's it's name?" the look on her face was friendly, contradicting her previous attitude upon Kosan's words. Her golden eyes looked up at a player with light green hair and blue eyes. "Hmm, just what am I doing? It awkward to walk in on a closed conversation, but it's not like I'm going to see them again... I think. Besides, there's many players around, the chances are rare." A huge weight was lifted off of her shoulders as she grinned in a more relaxed manner, or at least she had tried to shrug it off like that. Afterwards she'd glance at a blonde haired woman, smiling at her before she rose to both feet calmly, waiting for the player to answer to question. And from there she'd try to pull off a smooth start. 

"Well.." He spoke to Kiru as he continued.. "Many couldve been on a rooftop..I like spending time in trees and such as well.." He said as he continued "but , i dont know anyone else that has such a nice hair.." As he giggled.. He knew that Keith's girlfriend.. Or maybe even more.. He saw them at the Valentines Festival.. After he ended speaking with Kiru he turned and he spoke to Alyss which asked him if he enjoyed the chocolate.. "Ah.. That's from where I knew her.." He said as he smiled and said alound "It was great!" As he reminded the great taste of them.. "Thanks a lot.." He added as Ariel noticed him as well.. She asked him about his gem.. "Well.. that's a long short story I would like not to tell you about it..." He answered her as he felt a little down.. Out of nowhere he was grabbed by the collar of his coat by Haine which asked him while "whispering" if he was sure about what he told her.. "Yes.. That's her ..I don't really know if they are going to get married , that's what I heard at least , but I am one hundred percent sure they are going out.. I saw them at the Valentines Festival together.. And what was with that cute Kyaa at the end ?" He asked Haine as he giggled a little ..

Poo looked at Kimba and grabbed her paw and then let go of the paw again and jumped up on the back of the lion cub and rubbed the lions back.

"Those two are gonna get a long quite well it seems since Kimba like attention and Poo is a little lazy for a Kong Fu master," she said as she heard some mumbled voice over by Kosan and looked over hearing the blue haired girl whisper to him. Alyss just smiled and did keep and eye on the two familiars to make sure Poo did not suddenly deiced to play a little more rough with the cub.

As the blue haired girl came over and asked her what the name of her panda was she smiled "It's Poo, and watch out he might challenge you to a fist fight " she said and giggled before looking the girl up and down.

"I'm Alyss by the way, glad to meet you miss" she then heard Kosan talk out loud about her chocolate as she blushed a little "Silly Kosan, they were not that good, cause you haven't got me any other customers so you haven't spread the word enough" she had ignored the girl on the roof on purpose.

Ariel listened carefully to what the girl on the rooftop had to say and at the end just, she couldn't bear it any longer. So she decided to voice her thoughts as usual."Your autograph?? I don't know who you are princess, but I was just trying to be nice since there weren't that many players around. As you already stated that you have no interest in talking to me, then I'm afraid we'll have to end here our little talk, since I find your tone a little irritating. Why would I go all the way up there, to speak to somebody who didn't even had the common sense to introduce herself? It's been a pleasure miss and you're welcomed to hop in the conversation when you gain 'interest'."

She then turned around towards the others "Can you believe little miss perfect over there? I've dealt with those kind of characters almost on a daily basis during championships...Most of them kept the act right until I struck them with my rapier, then they would accuse me of cheating. Hmph. She might be some high level, but that doesn't excuse her attitude..and to think that I was going to compliment her on her looks.." She didn't knew and honestly didn't care if she was heard by the girl, she tried her best to socialize with her but seeing her attitude and the way she looked at them from above made her abandon that attempt.

Her gaze was now centered on the new arrival, with blue hair. After regaining her usual smile Ariel first addressed Kosan:

"I get it, my guild master told me that I shouldn't inquire on the motives of a PKer, so I'll end the subject here." then she addressed the bluenette:

"Nice to meet you my name is Ariel. What can I say...excuse my .... straightforwardness from earlier, it's just that I get tired of almost everybody I meet is putting on a 'Solo Player' act..like that guy clad in black .. Kirito. Seems he has a lot of fans*chuckles*."

Meanwhile Kimba decided to take Poo on one of her random usual rides, wandering around on the nearby streets. Ariel was already accustomed with her behaviour, knowing she would come back sooner or later. She worried about how Aliss would reach, so she kept an eye on her.

I rolled my eyes at Kosan's compliment, he knew it bugged me when people admired me. It was a pain because I didn't know how to respond, if I said the wrong thing then I would be out of luck. People just had way too many feelings to break. As I thought about this, the girl completely lost it. I smiled, knowing that she couldn't handle being nice to me anymore. I busted out laughing as soon as the girl known as Ariel said "princess." A genuine smile made it's way onto my face as I remembered the first time Keith and I met. He would always say "Well excuuuusse me princess!" Keith was a lot more nicer now and actually meant it when he called me by that name. After my short laughing spree, I stood up straight and cleared my throat. "If you are saying that you thought I was lonely then, I'm not. There's only about three people I actually care about. I hate to break it to you but you aren't one of those people. You aren't the only one who finds my tone irritating by the way. Tell me why you suppose I got Mavericks after my life? They'd probably pay money to watch me die!" I smirked and leaned over the side of the building, looking down at everyone. "I'm terribly sorry for my lack of common sense, or decency to be kind, but I would like to introduce myself if I may." I began, sarcastic as ever. "I am Kiru, Level forty-one Maverick hunter. I enjoy napping under trees, stabbing idiots like Kosan, and fighting in boss battles. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I added, narrowing my eyes at Ariel. 

"Hmm? A fist fight? Gosh, I'm scared!" Haine laughed in a cheery voice, poking the panda's forehead slightly before closing her eyes and smiling. She'd open them back up momentarily to gaze at the blonde haired woman who was clearly pissed at the 'dramatic beauty'. Quietly, she stood up straight and heard the nonsensical argument with a sigh. "Keith, what in the world made you do this? When I find you I am soo gonna get answers! Because I can't tell currently. Wait... maybe I'm a little too judgmental at the moment. Probably 'Kiru' is having a cruddy day. Or not - well ya know." The blonde huffed and turned back to face the bluenette, introducing herself to all those who didn't know her. In a calm tone, Haine would greet her back, or in general, everybody. "Hiya... Ariel! The name's Haine *cough* Yudai *cough*. And believe me, I know what ya' mean. But hey, some people just like playing emo." she'd state with a shrug whilst twirling a strand of her hair and glancing at <<Ariel>>'s white lion familiar. Her hand would move to touch it, but with uncertainty she pulled her hand back. It was a lion, probably it'd start attacking her. The bluenette hoped not - but it was best to be on the safe side of a situation. And anyways, the lion cub would walk away with the small panda on it's back shortly after, so she'd missed the opportunity.

Her golden eyes would look up at <<Kiru>> intently, as if she had been sarcastically eager to hear what else she had to say that was insulting or tsundere.But to her surprise, her words were uncalled for. So maybe Haine was being a little too judgmental. Hearing out the introduction, her brows would raise. "Level 41? Maverick hunter? That's a good status. I can see a little now, why he'd- no, that's not how it works!" Haine looked up at <<Kiru>> and nodded. She found herself walking closer towards her, out of the blue. "Hmm..." her head tilted to the side slightly, taking in the maverick hunter's image with a stern expression. It was hard to process it through. "So... you really are her. The one." The bluenette would almost whisper, before quickly placing a smile on her face and looking away. "What about C-"

Kosan heard Haine presenting herself ... He knew her name was Haine , but nothing about Yudai .... He was a little bit shocked ... Also , <<Kiru>> just insulted him earlier ...He replied to her"Tsk ... Kiru , i grew tired of your forever wall of insults ... I think i did something honorable watching over you when you slept ... I mean , someone could've Sleep-killed you .. But of course , no respect for me.." he said as he turned to <<Haine>> .. "also... why didn't you told me you're an Yudai..?"  as he waited for an answer from her... In the meantime he turned his gaze over <<Arie>>l and told her "Don't even start a war with her ... I can assure you she is higher level than any of us right now .. Or atleast one of the highest..." as his gaze turned back at <<Kiru>> .. "As i stated earlier , i don't know what's your problem WITH GOD DAMN EVERYONE ... but i grew tired of it .."  he said as he kept going .. "I do not care if you're with Keith , i give exactly 0 f**ks , but don't pass the limit ..." he said as he gave an annoying tsk to mostly everyone there..

((Since  Alyss didn't post in 24 hours I'll have to skip her this time.. sry, I know you have a new char but gotta keep rp-ing with this one as well..at least finish some topics

Seeing the girl laughs at her words, Ariel half turned to face her as she continued talking about herself and the ones she cared about. Ariel would listen more carefully if not for her sarcastic tone and hallway turned her back at Kiru as she presented herself she was decided to continue ignoring her until she heard the last words. Then she suddenly turned around and faced her with a smile:

"At least we have something in common" she then turns her face towards Kosan and makes a pause, that was a bit longer that it should have been "Don't worry Kosan it's not the stabbing part *chuckles*. She faces once again Kiru, meeting her gaze "I'm talking about the joy of fighting" she could sense a grin surfacing from her smile and didn't try to hide it. Then  turns around with her back at Kiru and raises her left hand, executing a beckoning motion twice while saying: "But if you want to talk about it more in detail you'll have to come down here. I at least, won't continue talking like this." 

She then noded at Haine's introduction and replied to Kosan who lost it: "Calm down, will ya? Noo need to go like that.

I'm not starting anything but the way she looks and talks to us, I for one find it insulting and prefer to ignore her, before I say or do something I'd rather not. And if you get upset, you only add fuel to the fire do as em and ignore her for now. I'm sure she'll come down at least if she wants to chat a little more." She then looked over her shoulder and was about to say something when Haine started walking while talking to Kiru about something. Ariel started rubbing her head with her right hand thinking 'What did I just say about adding fuel to the fire'..