[OP-F5] Already Annoyed.

I shielded a hand over my eyes to prevent myself from looking directly at the sun. I had been in the settlement of Armadillo, through El Paso del Diablo, and out of the safe zone yet, I wasn't liking my time here. Everything about this floor was killing me. This was my first time travelling to this floor but I had decided to visit it and avoid it no more. My reason for dodging the floor? The sand. Sand was one of the things I hated most, anyone could agree with me on that. It got in your shoes, made unnecessary sparkles everywhere, and my least favorite, it heated up pretty easily. It also complicated walking for me. I removed the hand from my face to check where I was but I knew instantly that was a mistake. Suddenly, a gust of wind picked up the sand I treaded through and sent it straight into my face. Closing my eyes and forming a tight lipped face I let the sudden gust pass by. I let out an extremely annoyed sigh and swiped at the sand granules stuck to my face. After a minute of rubbing hard on my cheeks I finally got all of the particles of sand off of my face. I smoothed back my hair and continued onward.

Today my hair was in a high ponytail, cleanly parted into two layers. One side being black, and the other white. It was perfectly layered in the back; there were no imperfections. My bangs still hung over my eyes but It was a rare sight to see. After all, I never wore my hair up. But right now was an exception, this whole floor was one literal desert. The only other time I had done this with my hair was one Floor 9. That day I was hunting a Maverick with Keith. Both of the floors were really hot to me though, and I absolutely hated it. 

I paused my walking and scanned the area. "No wonder why anyone comes to this floor...it's so stupid!!" I yelled, if no one was here then it couldn't bother anyone. Even if someone was magically here I wouldn't care. Then, I sighed. Things could be a little worse. "At least it isn't like last time I went to a new floor. Annoying players everywhere..." 

Crozeph has been wandering on Floor 5 again, the most hated floor as far as he knows and this time he's testing his own wits again with the whole "cats are always landing on their feet" theory he knows. Crozeph jumped down from one rock to another and cautiously climbed the tall ones from the canyon. After a few moments of tiring himself over nothing, Crozeph found a mushroom-shaped rock just outside the canyon and has a nice view or vantage point for him. He could see players from afar and check if they're threatening or not. Crozeph sat down and looked far away, looking for a horizon or something and then he caught sight of someone walking in the sands, from the looks of how the hair was fixed, Crozeph could only think of one thing "a girl walking in the desert, rare sight" he said. Crozeph stood up and started waving both his hands trying to get her attention "my cloak is easily seen on a place like this" he said.

Crozeph kept on waving his hand until he didn't notice that he was slowly falling off and before he could wave his hand anymore wilder his left foot slipped from the edge. Crozeph quickly reacted and held on the rock but he was slowly and still falling off "hold on, hold on, just..." Crozeph tried scampering but he can't seem to gain something from doing it "sweaty hands is not what I need right now" he said as he continues to climb back up.

I wiped the sweat that formed on the back of my neck and opened my eyes, not realizing that I had closed them in the first place. Like usual my eyes were cold and full of spite as they moved. Still bored and annoyed at my current location I kept looking. Something caught my eye though, another player. Seeing that black hair I immediately cringed, thinking of Shade. Although this player didn't have red highlights he still looked pretty stupid. To top it off, he was waving at me. I frowned at furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to deduct why the stranger would be trying to get my attention. 

Out of nowhere the boy slipped and held onto the edge of the structure by his fingers, about to fall. My face turned red and I began to laugh. This kid really was dumb! "That's...that's what you get for being an idiot!" I called upwards to the player after I finished my laughing fit. Seeing he didn't make much progress upwards, I jogged slightly over to where he held onto. "Just fall, it's not like it will hurt." An evil smirk formed on my lips as I stood directly underneath him. I looked at the ground at closed my eyes with my arms outstretched to catch the player. It didn't matter who he was, I needed to keep him from breaking something, I knew that the whole time. Besides, he'd be more of a bother if I had to carry him all the way to a town. "Come on..I won't kill you."

Crozeph could imagine himself breaking a few bones if he falls "not in SAOhe said. As his last effort was put to waste to get him back up, Crozeph let himself fall but the he heard a voice behind him "I'm an idiot? I was just trying to get your atten..." as soon as he heard her say that she won't kill him, Crozeph gathered a few strength he has and tried scampering up again "it would be the other way around if I fall down" he said putting more strength on climbing back up. No matter what he would do he seem to eventually fall "no, someone is plotting to kill me" he said. Crozeph couldn't see who it was, the voice was from behind and probably from the girl he saw in the desert walking "just promise, I can't die here" he said as he slowly slide down "I want to die in a place full of food...and bread" he added. As his hand completely loses its grip, Crozeph only saw the sky and the bright sun and then fell.

I tried not to yell at him when he kept talking to himself. He was struggling to stay on but there was no point, he was already at the edge. "Just fall before I change m mind!" I called up to him, extremely frustrated at this point. This was maybe my first "kind act" to a stranger in SAO yet it seemed like he didn't want my help. I brushed away the thought and widened my stance when I saw him begin to slip. Then, I realized something important, could I even catch him? It also didn't help that he looked older than me, which meant he weighed more than I could handle. Really regretting my decision, I braced myself for the impact. He came crashing down into my arms, but I kept going. I managed to hold on tight to him but my legs gave out in the process. I fell to my knees and grunted at the weight, man was I weak! I dropped him "gently" in the sand and took a deep breath. "Idiot..."

Kosan smiled.. He sat a little away from the two .. They were so funny.. He almost burst into laughing.. As he sat there he watched a costumer of his climbing a tree , while Kiru , a some sort of friend , kept calling him Idiot.. He walked closer as he saw Crozeph fall of the tree in the sand.. "God" he said to himself as he went behind kiru and placed a hand on her shoulder .. "Hello!" He said smiling to the two .. "Just what the hell are you guys doing ?" He asked as he giggled a little "From afar looked like Kiru hunts you.. But I don't believe that's the case , as she's a green.." He said to them as he took his hand off Kiru's shoulder and went closer to Crozeph.. He then lend his hand and said "Here , let me help you.." As he waited for them to answer..

The harsh desert sun beat down on him from above, while bitter winds bit at him from from seemingly all directions, flinging sand all over him. "God, I'm glad this stuff doesn't stick to my clothes at least." He his hand raised above him, using it to shade his eyes as he glanced around for any sort of materials he could gather. "Gathering materials is a bit of a mild way to put it. Usually it just ends up being a slaughter of various mobs. But I don't seem to see anything around at the moment." He shut his eyes and rubbed at them, then blinked repeatedly before giving a deep sigh. "Man, I hate this place," he muttered. "Sand everywhere. It's like the beach but without any of its positives."

As the winds began to die down and the dust settled around him, he suddenly noticed a few figures in the distance. The one closest to him wore a black cloak, reminding him of a player he'd met quite a while ago, back when he'd still been rather defenseless. "But from the looks of it, he's an orange player. The one I'd come across had been green." A ways off from him were two other players- a boy and a girl, though he couldn't make out any further details from his current distance.

He kept his hand by his side, where it'd be ready to draw his sword in an instant. "It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a closer look of the situation," he thought, making his way over to the players.

Crozeph opened his left eye first as he braced himself from the fall and it seems it wasn't what he expected "that wasn't that bad" he said before letting out a sigh of relief and before he could say anything he saw the girl behind him holding him tight and after a few seconds she gave up and let him fall on the sand and call him idiot. Crozeph turned his head and glared at her but his expression changed as he recognized her "K-Kiru!" he said and hugged her leg "it was you!" he added rubbing his cheek like a cat on her leg. Crozeph has lost contact with her for a long time that he almost forgot her voice. He then heard someone call out and offered to help him stating also that it looked like Kiru hunted him "whoa, Kosan that blacksmith" he uttered. Crozeph stood up and dusted off his cloak "yeah I'm fine thanks to Kiru" he said as he patted her head "I could have lost a few points of HP from that fall" he told him. Looking at the the two person in front of him. it seemed unlikely that they would travel on a floor like this "what brings you two here?" he asked them.

After letting the man down I was startled but someone's presence. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked upwards. Kosan's upside down face loomed over me as he asked the obvious question: What were we doing? I overlooked that question right away when Kosan mentioned me as a "green," meaning that I wasn't a Player Killer. "Being green doesn't mean I'm an entirely safe person to be around. In fact, I think being around Keith would be a better option in your case. He may not be green but doesn't mean he goes around murdering people. Anyways, he was falling. I decided to be nice for once, jeez." I informed him, attempting to keep myself from glaring at anyone. It was a bad habit of mine. Keith said I looked better smiling anyways. I then turned my head to the man who was now on his feat.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I cocked my head sideways a little, allowing my ponytail to swing to one side of my head, hanging over my shoulder. After a minute of studying his face I remembered who he was, except for his name. I slowly frowned and addressed him again. "Wait...I gave you bread once. That's right, I gave you bread but...what's your name? If you weren't annoying enough for me to give you bread then I shouldn't have forgotten you but I did." After discouragiing myself for forgetting his name I remembered where I was when this happened. In the forest. With Alkor. My face paled slightly as I recalled the boss battle; Alkor being killed. His calm self picking up a flower....

I broke my own attention, recognizing where I was, who I was with exactly. I grabbed Kosan's hand and stood up. Out the corner of my eye there was another figure approaching. 

"Crozeph?" called Azide. The way it'd come out had ended up sounding more like question than a statement. "Definitely didn't expect to see him of all people wandering around in the desert. The guy's sense of direction is even more busted than mine," he thought. He stepped closer to the trio, giving him a closer look at the three players before him. There was no doubt about it, the black-haired male was definitely his guild mate. He waved and offered a wry grin.

That said, he didn't recognize the female player with the two-toned hair. "After running into so many people over and over again, it's almost refreshing to see a few new faces every now and then. Makes me feel as if the world's a little bigger than fifty or so people, you know?," he said, addressing the girl. "That said, her hair color is somewhat interesting to me. Because of that whole incident with the mirror, I'm assuming she must actually have that hair color in real life as well. Reminds me of those anime cartoons I never actually watched growing up. Hmm..."

While he spoke, he managed to get a better look at the hooded player, confirming his earlier suspicions in the process. "I'm not sure if you remember me, but it's Azide," he said, turning to the white-haired player. "My memory is a little longer than some other peoples', so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't, but we met once in a meadow at night."

Crozeph scratched his head at what Kiru said "ahh another calls me annoying" he said. Crozeph has been an annoyance to some lately and he does it unknowingly as he tries to help others who needs help but Kiru doesn't need any help from him, a while ago it was her who was helping him. Crozeph then looked from another direction to see Azide, his guild leader and it was unexpected "oh, the great Azide makes his appearance" he said and from the looks of it Azide had a little hard time remembering him. "Remember guild leader, raven-black hair, black coat, a calm expression but twisted nature..." Crozeph showed his thumb pointing at himself "there's no mistake, that would be me" he added. Crozeph then turned to Kosan, one of the blacksmith that he trusted with his equipment and then to Kiru again "four players meeting in a weird floor" he said. Crozeph was still surprised that Kiru didn't recognize him "I should say, it's me your former guildmate too but I guess I'll just let it slip" he thought. Crozeph looked far in front of him "let's just hope we'll see some camel here" he told them.