Greetings, Salutations, and Cookies* (No Particular Order)

Hello Sword Art Online RPG Community peoples, my name is Derek. I am currently 29 years old and am living in the great state of Texas for the moment. I've been on the fence when it comes to moving up to Oregon the past few years, but this year I decided to quit stalling and just move, so I will be moving later in the year. I am currently Head of Security in a local bar/club that I partly own thanks to some snazzy investitures. I recently recommended SAO to Inu after she had finished watching Attack on Titan. We both agreed that it would make a fantastic Rp setting. Now, I had looked around for a SAO Rp about a year ago, but without any close friends who were willing to join up at the time, I didn't look very hard for very long. However, with Inu wanting to find somewhere to Rp, I decided to bust out a little Google Fu and now here we are. I've been Rp'ing for 16 years now, mostly fantasy and sci-fi/cyberpunk, which makes SAO something special as it can be a blend of both. I like to draw, read, run, play tennis, and other physical activity.

I'm very glad for the opportunity to rp with you all, and can't wait to get some good character development and plottage going.

*Cookie Availability is subject to change and may not be available in all areas.

Well I take it nobody bothered to read the fine print 8-). Then again, I just added it, so... In any case, thank you all for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get started and get into some threadage with you all. I'm hoping to have an extra day off this week that I can really use to get a jump on some rp. But, even if I only get stuck with two days off this week, I will be sure to see what sort of trouble I can get into Rp wise.

I am currently 29 years old

I got that matched, 29 this year as well (technically 28 until August)

I've been on the fence when it comes to moving up to Oregon the past few years, but this year I decided to quit stalling and just move, so I will be moving later in the year.

I live in Seattle Washington, we should meet up at some conventions.

I've been Rp'ing for 16 years now, mostly fantasy and sci-fi/cyberpunk, which makes SAO something special as it can be a blend of both.

Saix, Roleplaying Since 1998 est.

Sir, all I got is one thing to say to you!

1aaaaaaaa.jpg

Saix, Roleplaying Since 1998 est.

Sir, all I got is one thing to say to you!

1aaaaaaaa.jpg

Wow, you totally called it. I chose the name Saix as an rp handle long ago, because of the Charles Dickens character (Bill Sikes/Sykes) and that particular Zoid from the Zoids: Chaotic Century show. Which was airing on cable at about the time I started Rp'ing. It figures that being about the same age, you would be able to recall that. :P Maybe now I can avoid comparisons to that god awful Kingdom Hearts Villain. I was using the handle long before that game ever came out :lol:

Ha, thanks for all the Welcome messages people. I'm trying to settle my way in, getting used to the smaller/faster posting methods and all that. I would like to think that I am beginning to acclimate well. Though I still feel the urge to whip out my novel every now and again. I do feel sorry for poor Shark though. Every time one of my incoming buddies has a question, I tend to hit him up on Skype out of the blue.