[SP-F1] <<Earning a living>> (Completed)

Skylar checked all around for another white rock. The closest one he found was about three feet away but it was not chalky or actually white for that matter. By this time Skylar felt dry enough and decided to put his clothes back on. Skylar walked slowly along the basin focusing all his senses to find the last rock he needs.

ID: 11466

LD: 2 (No Mat)

5/5 Wood

4/4 Twine

2/3 Chalky Rock

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When needed Skylar could focus really well. Sometimes though he just does not pay attention, as he almost passed this last rock. The glint off the rock from the setting sun alerted him though. He picked it up and looked at it, then shouted in triumph! "This is the day I have made it." Skylar ran back to the music hall as fast as he could.

ID: 11468

LD: 19 (1 Mat)

5/5 Wood

4/4 Twine

3/3 Chalky Rock

Skylar finally skipped back into the hall "Honey I am hoooome!"

"You actually made it back, I was sure you gave up like the rest of them. Now do you actually have the goods?" Skylar pulled out all the materials that was requested from him. "You actually brought back some that are decent quality. Now time for you to get to work" The Hippie handed him some materials this is where you try your craft. The Hippie handed him some recording crystals "Now at your level you can only do attraction songs, that only attracts monsters for various affects. So sing a song in your heart and try your hardest"

Skylar was calm and opened his mouth to sing "When your legs don't work like they used to before, And I can't sweep you off of your feet, Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smileee from your cheeks?" The words flowed a bit pitchy in some parts, but it felt nice to sing. The crystal grew warm and held up in his hands.For once the hippie stayed quit until he was done. "That was pretty well done for your first time. I am pretty impressed since most people do not successfully record there first time. Let me see if you could do it twice."

ID:11480

CD: 8 (Good Item) +2 EXP

Skylar felt so happy and light apparently he was not bad at this. He amazed his hippie teacher with his great talents. He breathed in and out to calm his nerves and began to sing again. "So honey nooooow, Takke meee intooo yoour looovin arms, Kiss me under the light of a thooousand staars, place your haand on my beatin' heaart." He sang the sound to completion like before holding the crystal in his hand. He was actually a lot less nervous this time so his voice did not shake as badly.

"Congratulations, you my friend are a true blue performer. A little rough around the edges but with the right stuff. I suggest you get a guitar and make me proud. Good luck" The hippie NPC left leaving his first two projects behind as a parting gift.

ID: 11482

CD: 9 (Good Item) +2 EXP