[OP-F3] Calming The Kiru

His amber eyes lit up with a mixture of longing and recognition. The desperate hunger in his eyes smoldered impatiently, making them take on the appearance of a setting sun. How long has it been? He couldn't be sure. Time was arbitrary enough in the real world; it wasn't much better in this one. Too long, was the only answer that he found significance in. Whatever that girl was doped up on at the moment, he wanted it.

With that singular thought goading him on, he leapt from his perch in the ancient oak and tumbled across the ground with an induced roll. He hadn't quite gotten the hang of that particular maneuver in this game; something about it felt felt off, but his mistakes were largely pardoned, courtesy of the tall (and forgiving) prairie grass that characterized the third floor. 

He figured that his little stunt had probably drawn a bit of attention to him, but that was of no concern to the dark-haired player. He wasn't exactly participating in a covert mission or anything. After staggering through the stretch of land that separated him from the other players, he pushed his way past the two of them and walked right up to the girl in question and grabbed her by the wrist, all while paying no attention to her company. He pressed his thumb lightly against the major vein for a moment before moving it away, but maintained his hold on the girl. 

At the very least, her heart rate suggested that it wasn't speed or blow. "I've been looking all over for you!" said Locke. He set a hand on her shoulder and shook the girl gently. "I haven't seen you in a couple of hours. Where'd you run off to this time?" he asked. He feigned a look of concern and sincerity. It was a stark contrast to his considerably less noble aspirations of figuring out who her dealer was. He recognized the glazed look in her eyes, and had serious doubts that she would realize he was a stranger. Call it experience, or whatever.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: (3 Posts, Though I'm a little uncomfortable with all of the drug references I'm still going to reply to go out of my comfort zone a little. Please though, refrain from getting too in depth..:3 thanks~)

A puzzled look formed upon my face as soon as Ariel began to scold Aeternum for speaking to Keith inappropriately. Keith wasn't at all like Ariel mentioned. He wasn't a Player Killer in my eyes. To me, Keith was a mistaken identity of some sort. He was doing everything for the sake of everyone in Aincrad yet, the people rejected him. They hated the orange crystal that burned over his head. That fiery stone reflected what their stereotype for the blue haired boy was: a killer. Everyone stared at him with disapproving looks and angered eyes, all blind with hatred they couldn't even understand. Keith didn't deserve any of that, he was a protagonist stuck with the role fit for a villain. I on the other hand, am the opposite. I treated no one "correctly" based on societies expectations but I was treated kinder and thought of differently than Keith. It was sad the way I was perceived nowadays. I stepped forward just as Ariel stopped talking with a very hard look on my face. "Keith isn't...." I started, but couldn't finish due to the potion immersing itself deeper into my body and blocking the negative words I was about to say. I wasn't about to talk bad about him but I was about to go on a huge rant. Maybe it was for the best that I wasn't able to sustain bad emotions right now. It wasn't that bad....

A smile formed on my pale lips as I combed my fingers through my hair. I was careful not to disturb the flowers on my head as I did so. I made eye contact with Ariel for a moment but moved on to look at the group forming. "What's wrong with X? I can't think of anything wrong about him...Also, um what do you and Keith mean by "usual state" and "reverting to my old self"? Why would they be in danger?" I asked, just as I accepted the flower from Aeternum. I gave him a look of gratitude and looked back at my HUD. There were two pending friend requests now. One from Aeternum and the other from Ariel. I looked at the two of them and happily pushed on the accept button. 

The other player, otherwise known as X, was sweating but he was also looking frightened. Was it because of me? It it was as Ariel said, was he afraid? Just as the alarming thoughts streamed through my mind X began to yell some very stupid remarks. Then, out of nowhere, he hugged me. Instinctively, I tried to return the embrace but X had moved as so quick I couldn't even wrap my arms around him. It was like I was toxic and couldn't be touched. 

Though, that was instantly retracted. As soon as I concluded I was poisonous, another person touched me. It wasn't very friendly at first as he suggestively dug his thumb into the vein of my wrist. Usually this was where I could attack him for making contact with me but I didn't even feel the urge. I wasn't all that cynical about the mysterious male player either. Instead, my eyes traveled up his arm until I was making eye contact. His golden eye reminded me of something unpleasant but, I couldn't remember what was so bad about the amber eyes he had. I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. "I uh..I was visiting Mari's shop to get some healing items but I came out with a bizarre potion of hers. I didn't think it would work but apparently...it does! According to these people I don't normally act like this. How weird. But, could you tell me your name? I can't seem to remember it..." 

Ariel starred in the girl's eye as she barely uttered 2 words and didn't continue. Her eyes appeared to continue talking tough, seeing as she didn't opposed to being called 'ojou-neesan' , Ariel continued: "I understand.... he isn't like that, I don't know him as well as you.Believe me, I was just using the orange marker above his head to give them a warning. Please accept my apology for inadvertently offending him  Keith helped me in a time that all seem to be lost to me, our guild just got disbanded and I was feeling desperate, like a homeless dog. Then I meet a certain blue haired guy at the outskirts of Snowfrost village,near my shop. He offered to help me in a quest I wanted to do and after, a new home called 'Azure Brigade' that's why I want to address you as 'neesan'. Believe me this guys *points towards the two Square One members* need a lesson about PKers before they rub somebody  like Mari the wrong way, first and last time I saw her she had her dagger deep into a person, now ironically I call that person 'senpai'. But enough about that, just continue your chat with them for a while and don't mind me very much, I'll just TRY to make a crown for myself :D." she said while still sitting on the ground, trying to make a flower crown. Her latest attempt was still a fail but at least now it kinda looked as a crown. 

As Kiru wondered why Keith referred to her in that way, Ariel let out a small chuckle thinking 'We'll see soon enough' but her self reflection was interrupted by X's yet another 'stupid' moment: "Neesan just get back to your usual self until another weirdo arrives." she said in a low voice while rubbing her forehead, talking more to herself than the others. But her warning came true as another new player arrived, she didn't knew him. Ariel took a look at him and saw that he was still in the starting gear. She let out a sigh while thinking 'Another newbie this guys are like moths flying into a open candle flame.... Welcome to the slaughterhouse.' Then seeing as he began, out of the blue, touching Kiru's wrist, she instinctively reached for her rapier then began to laugh to herself :'What am i thinking? SHE certainly doesn't need a bodyguard even in this state.' She didn't care about what the guy said but the next words Kiru uttered caught her attention. "That explains it." she mumbled while tried to make another flower crown.

Aeternum had lost interest in Ariel's story, and had knelt down to also attempt to make a crown. Try as he might, it seemed impossible. He grunted, "Gotta give it to Keith, he can make a nice crown," he looked at Ariel and continued, "perhaps I should make it up to him. My behavior was a tad... silly."

Silly. A great word to use. He made himself sound like a three year old. Aeternum stood up and stretched, saying to the newest arrival, "Hey, Kiru sure does know a lot of people. Why, she is also a people magnet. Not hard, seeing as she has multi colored hair."

He laughed and started to walk away, saying, "I seem to have run out of time here. I must go, so good day to you all."

(Aeternum has left the thread)

Mari... He committed it to memory. It wasn't one he was familiar with, and he couldn't tell whether it was just another alias, or if it was an honest-to-goodness name. After all, even names such as his own often didn't reflect the latter. But more importantly, it sounded as if the substance had been brewed by a potion maker of some sort. 

He laughed affectedly as the girl told her story. "Ah, now that you mention it, you do seem a little off," he offered, releasing her wrist and placing his hands on his hips. "I was just about to pay her a visit, but the floor seems to be slipping my mind right now. Which one was it again?" he asked, leaning forward. 

The blonde-haired player's sudden move toward her weapon had not escaped his watchful eyes. Rather, this was the sort of thing he'd come to expect, although this would have to be the first time somebody had threatened to pull a sword on him.

Keeping one hand on his hips, he swept back his hair with the other and shot her an amiable, yet stern glance. "Not about to kill one of her friends on a whim, were you?" He shook his head, and his features took on a softer look as he waved at the blonde dismissively. "I kid, I kid. I know you were just been playing around, of course." 

He turned back to the delirious girl and smiled warmly. "There's no doubt that it worked... you really don't remember my name?" he asked, with a tilt of his head. "It's Alton," he answered. There was some truth to this, though that name would do her no good here- it was a relic from the other world. He sighed and patted her on the shoulder. "I'd better go talk to Mari about what she's selling her customers..."

Some random dude showed up and grabbed Kiru by the wrist. I don't give a damn what backwards country you come from were men can just walk up and touch on girls like that, I drew my cutlass. Then I remembered this is Kiru were talking about so I lowered it back down. Then I saw ariel had moved for her sword so I quickly brought up mine.

"you know it's dangerous for a player of your level to touch a player of hers." I told the random.

I also hated how pretentious this person talked like some kind of member of a higher class. We're both stuck in an MMO you'd think people would act like we're in an MMO. I have no idea what the hell the player is talking about something about kids. Maybe this person is a pervert! Atleast he let go of Kiru so I seathed my cutlass.

"You also shouldn't talk to ariel like that, she's way stronger than you." I told this random dude.

I looked down at the ground Maruchan had somehow managed to make himself a flower crown with out me noticing.

(2 Posts Sorry if this post is worded weird.) 

With the newcomer's presence still at my side I looked at Ariel. I didn't mind him holding onto my wrist, I'm sure he had a good reason for it. It felt strange to not remember someone. Even so, I allowed him to continue his grasp upon me. For whatever reason he had for this it wouldn't be in my interest to budge in and ask. Besides, if he was my friend the I wasn't supposed to mind. "Well I appreciate the apology but just remember that you can't scare someone with just words! I mean really, if I just said that I would kill someone then they probably wouldn't believe me. So, just focus on how scary he can be! Also, Mari isn't as bad as everyone says she is....she just has some troubles. But doesn't everyone? I mean, even I have a whole bunch of insecurities!" I said to Ariel, keeping my voice innocent and level. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aeternum beginning to head away from our small gathering. I didn't even notice that he was leaving until it was too late. A small frown settled on my face as I called out to him. "Farewell Aeternum, thank you for the flowers!" I waved with my free hand and returned my gaze back to the unknown player.

He was somehow familiar yet I felt like I didn't know him at all. Hs movements reminded me of someone I knew but he looked completely different. Pushing that aside, I placed a hand on my hip when he let go of my arm. Almost mocking the male I tilted my head to the side. "Mmm. Could you tell me in what way I seem off? I feel so calm, maybe that's it? I can't really tell the difference." I laughed a little and straightened up. I exhaled as if I was holding my breath and stared at the player. "It's Floor 10, it's pitch black there so you might have some trouble navigating. Mari's tent is probably the only light you'll see up there."

I paused and glanced at the player when he gave me his name again. "Al..ton?" Not in a mimicking way, I cocked my head to the side and squinted. This time the rose Aeternum had given me fell out of my hair. When it his the grass I broke my staring contest with Alton and bent down to pick it up.

I looked up from the rose on the ground, picked it up, and stood inches away from Alton. I stepped back and placed the rose back on my two-toned hair. "Well, when you see Mari tell her that I love the potion. I am experiencing no issues and that she should make more to sell. If Aincrad caught word of this then her business would grow so much that the tiny tent in which she currently resides could grow. Heh, maybe she'd even open up a store on another floor!" It was true, Mari's small shop was on the small side, it needed to expand. In my heart though I wished it would never get bigger. Her cozy shop with mismatched pillows strewn all over the place was awesome, it didn't need a change! 

Next, X seemed to be a bit defensive towards Alton so I did the most reasonable thing I could. I stepped in between the two and smiled at X. "Levels mean nothing. Just because I am level forty-one does not mean that I am the strongest. Heck, Ariel here could probably crush my in a battle. So, just calm down please?" 

As Aeternum decided to leave Ariel simply waved at him goodbye. After hearing Kiru's response Ariel suddenly had the urge to hug her, seeing how innocently she had spoken about those two. With much effort, she managed to restrain herself, simply nodding understandingly at Kiru. She then turned her attention towards the new guy: " Strange how she doesn't know the name of her 'friend', wouldn't you agree? And I wasn't 'playing' around...I can't afford to do that even at these low level floors. let's just say it was an unconscious action and leave it like that. But I must say...you are pretty full of yourself for a new player." She then heard X talk and continued: "There are lots of things me and X don't see eye to eye but I must agree with him and even more, you can't go touching people like that, unless you are very intimate acquaintances. Which I seriously doubt, given her first response asking you who you are."

X seemed to be more impulsive than her, fully unsheathing his weapon then putting it back. He raised a little bit in her eyes showing that gentlemen-like behaviour. Next he continued by saying something about her strenght: " No need to tell him that. I believe that respecting someone you just meet is a sign of common sense. Strength alone doesn't make other respect you..only fear you and that's certainly something I don't want." But next Kiru uttered something completely unexpected. "Neesan, I'm sure you're joking, I wouldn't even take one third of your hp by the time you finish me off." Her attention went to X's little companion: "Even a dog can make a crown like that...I must be pretty bad at this things...Ironically enough I'm a Tailor."

He rolled his eyes at the pair that had insisted on antagonizing him, tapping his foot absently away at the ground. The tall grass gave away silently under his bare feet, and he could feel the soft blades brush against the bottoms. A slight breeze swept through the field, making each and every thin reed rustle in the wind. It lifted his hair just the slightest bit, leading him to press the flat of his fingers down on his windswept locks. His eyes settled back to a more jovial look, which was nonetheless laced with a certain cheerful disdain.

Locke lifted a spread palm behind his ear and turned his head to the side, as if he'd had a bit of trouble in hearing the two. "What was that?" he asked, in a tone which in no way implied the expectation of a genuine answer. He set his arm back down and gave a shrug of his hand as he spoke. "Sorry, I couldn't hear either of you over the sound of the other's drivel." 

His shifted his fingers so that only a single finger remainder, with which he wagged at tweedle dee and tweedle dum. "Please, think before you speak. I don't recall having met either of you before, and yet you don't see me throwing any baseless accusations your way." He rested his forearm on the shoulder of the two-toned girl and raised a brow at the two. "For all I know, you two could be out here to prey on her incapacity. And please, a new player?" he crowed. "Don't be so pretentious. I happen to recall all of us starting out at roughly the same time."

With a sigh, he turned his head back to the girl in a daze. "Can you believe these two?" he asked incredulously. "And as for the change- I think it's safe to say that you're a bit more mellow than I'm used to. Might even be doing you some good!" He swayed softly from side to side, causing the girl to do the same. "Ahh, it's such a lovely day, isn't it?"

He removed his arm from her shoulder and crossed over to her other side, but kept himself facing the two others. "Alton, yes. I'm almost hurt that you forgot it, but I'm willing to chalk that up to the potion's effects. And I'll keep that in mind, though I'm still going to talk some sense into that girl regardless. Can't have everyone start walking around like this all of a sudden, you know?"

I do hope ariel has high STR peramiters because she's gonna have to use all of it to hold me back from this pretentious guy. Then this guy has the audacity to roll his eyes as if we won't do anything. Seeing this I unseathed my weapon again.

"Ariel might have morals but I'm not that smart! As for Kiru getting involved me and maruchan can run pretty fast!" I yelled at the player.

The nerve this guy had man it pissed me off. Just like pervy butler he just doesn't know his place. Back in the real world fights broke out all the time for stuff like that.

"We're I come from people either back down or fight! Now then what do you wish to do?" I said as I pointed my sword at this random low leveled player.

(Last Post. Uh-oh..)

"Now, now..." I gave a slightly uneasy laugh. My attempt of standing between them had been futile, then still managing to make remarks to each other. Tension filled the air as Ariel and Alton "discussed their differences" more. Ariel's defensive tone suggested that she didn't necessarily trust Alton. But Alton on the other hand sounded like he was having fun. Almost as if he was taking advantage of the situation at hand, and not just the potions affect on me. Alton seemed to be enjoying himself, insulting Ariel and X. 

I looked at Alton as he began to complain about X and Ariel. All this going back and forth was confusing me but I tried my best to go with the flow; I needed to please everyone here. "I can't believe those two but I also can't believe you. The right thing to do now is not to pick sides so...I'll just be on all of your side! Either way I'm fine!" Then, I felt him place a hand on my shoulder and sway, also causing me to sway with him along with the breeze that picked up. All the flowers except for Keith's crown flew from my head. I gave a longing look at the petals strewn across the sky but weirdly smiled as they blew away. "It is a lovely day indeed." I sighed and still stared at the dissipated petals in the air. Soon, they were completely out of sight.

Still unable to fell any discontent, I smiled at Ariel, X, and Alton. To me, in this state, it sounded like they were all joking. It was like a playful bicker amongst friends to me. But to the others? That wasn't the case at all. Ariel was attempting to handle this respectfully but X on the other hand didn't act like that at all. He compulsively drew his blade and tempted Alton to clash with him. I seriously doubted that a guy like Alton would start a fight with X though. Even so, I giggled slightly. "X he doesn't want to--!" I stopped in the middle of my sentence and lurched forward with a wretched pain in my stomach. 

Ariel didn't wanted to listen anymore to what the new guy wanted to say so she didn't even bothered to look at him while he continued to adress her and X disrespectfuly. Her focus on the other hand was in the dammed crown she was trying to make. Seeing Maruchan proudly brandishing his own crown made her concentrate on making one for herself even more. That was until she heard the familiar sound of a blade unsheathing. When she raised her gaze she could see that X was pointing a blade at Altor, with Kiru stepping between them the next instant.

'This guy has an even shorter fuse then I do' she thought while watching the scene. The blond knew that reasoning at this point would be useless since X is so damn impulsive. Instead she tried a different tactic, while still sitting on the ground Ariel began talking in a calm voice, while showing a small mischevious smile: " Are you sure you want to risk becoming a PKer for this guy? Think of you and Maruchan, if you go orange you won't be able to enter cities anymore... Then where are you going to run around rooftops and meeting new people? What will Azide and the other S1 members will say?" She let out a quick sigh while Taking a quick glance at Alton.

Kiru was also adressing them, aparently taking no sides or better said all sides. Ariel let out a chuckle while listening to her, she was starting to like this alter Kiru but the blond wasn't foolish enough to believe it will last forever. Her fears came true when Kiru sudently stop talking, lunging forword while grabing her stomach: 'Time's up she thought while quickly getting up and putting a hand on the girl's back: "Are you feeling okay, neesan?" She asked while rubbing her back then quicly looking at the other two with a concern look, she was concerned not for Kiru but for those two. Her silver eyes were telling them to get out of there but she didn't say anything more.

((Release the Kraken!!!! Sry for any grammar mistakes, this phone doesn't have autocorrect.

Golden eyes darted as he heard the distinctive sound of a weapon's release. Before the next moment had arrived, they settled on the male with hair as black as burnt rubber. Coincidentally, he decided that he also enjoyed the two in roughly equal proportions. The player brazenly turned a blade his way in an apparent show of intimidation. 

"I don't know about 'Ariel', but I'm willing to vouch for the latter," he shot back, keeping a hand planted against his hip. At the player's challenge, he feigned a look of contemplation and looked off to the side, as if seriously contemplating the issue. After a brief moment and a stroke of his chin, he turned back to give his answer. "I'm not stupid, you know. I have no interest in becoming a pointless martyr." 

Up until that point, the two-toned haired girl's aura had been tinged with the color of amber. Her presence had been calming, and soothing. Not to the extent of being comparable to the potion's direct use- but equatable to a lazy afternoon trip to a still lake. But slowly, the golden hue had faded first into an orange, until approaching red altogether. It had reached the point where being around her brought him a discomforting sensation, as if somebody were scraping him repeatedly with a prickly cactus leaf.

When he saw the girl begin to express visible discomfort, he knew he'd had enough. "As fun as this has been, I think it's about time I take my leave." He slipped both hands into his pockets and gave the trio an amicable, but closed-lipped smile. Locke turned and walked off, putting the girl in between himself and the others. There was no reason to stick around any longer. He'd gotten what he'd wished to know, and her little episode would keep them occupied for the time being.

-Locke has left-

"Yeah keep talking! Doesn't matter how smart you think you are blades still gonna kill you!" I told the player with the pretentious attitude.

Ariel asked me about becoming a PKer and if it was really worth it. My mind quickly raced around the subject. I'm a council member for a guild that helps new players and, if I would to kill a new player it cause some conflict of course. Then again that would only make me more valuable for the knowledge of new players so that they know and understand what it truly means to be a PKer. I've always sorta had this demeanor of wanting to see the world burn. Then I came up with my answer before ariel could finish talking.

"Ariel nobody messes with me or my friends. Nobody." I told ariel darting my eyes back at the player at the end of my sword on the second "nobody".

Pretty soon the player left and I put my cutlass away. Then Kiru bent towards the ground with some kind of pain in her stomach. I quickly rushed down to her and knelt by her side.

"Kiru?!??" I asked and sorta yelled with a little bit of emotion.

Even though Kiru scares the hell out of me, she's still the first person I've ever talked to in Aincrad. That means a lot to me I guess. Maruchan then walked over and bowed his head to let the flower crown fall in front of Kiru.

(Oh boy here it comes!)

I clutched my stomach tightly and took a deep breath. The potion was no longer working and it had left a very annoying side affect. My eyesight was blurry but also my stomach was giving me excruciating pain. If that wasn't enough, there were people to witness this. Suddenly, I felt a hand press onto my back. I stood up straight and rudely slapped the hand away from my back, like it was poisonous or something. It took a moment but my vision came back to me. I swallowed hard and glared at Ariel.

To my right, a male was walking away. His black hair and walk weren't familiar at all but somehow I remembered his name. "Alton." I whispered and stared at the back of his head as he walked away, completely disappearing from sight. 

Next, on the ground was X. I flared my nostrils down at him and shot daggers with my eyes. "X, I thought I told you never to kneel to me again. Did that thick skull of yours forget what would happen if you did it again?" I asked, violence dripping on the edge of my words. Right now I had absolutely no idea what happened when I did drink the potion but all I knew was that I wouldn't be buying it again. Surely by the looks of the situation I was in, nothing was looking good towards my reputation. "Anyone care to explain? Hm? I'm waiting!" I barked and crossed my arms. 

Seeing Kiru slapping her hand away made Ariel sigh and let out a smile while saying: "Now that's the Kiru-ojou-neechan I meet on the 9th floor. Good to see you back to your senses." She then pulled out a chocolate box from her inventory and started eating some while continuing: "Yeah, you said you drank some potion that alters one's personality. You were getting along quite well when Kimba and I found you with Aeternum, making flower crowns, I decided to join you guys, see? not my greatest work but still." she shows Kiru a failed flower crown then points to the one on her head. "That one was made by Keith for you, I tried to imitate him but the X's  familiar seems to be doing a greater job than me." she started chuckling then continued. "Oh and it looks like you don't remember but now we're on the same guild as well, I'll be in your care neechan!" she started chuckling even more. Ariel liked the confused Kiru right now. She then looked towards X while still addressing her: "You should thank him, the guy that just left was getting kind of touchy with you and X stood up to him, even pointing his blade at him to protect your 'honor'. You really don't remember nothing from the past hour or so? " she busted in laughing while saying the last word. After calming a little she then extends the chocolate box towards them asking: "Want some?"

I shot up to my feet really fast when Kiru yelled at me. When I looked over at her she was glaring daggers. This almost made me faint but I caught and balanced my self using ariel.

"I'm good Im good..." I mumbled barely audible as I stood up on my own and took some of ariels chocolate.

Maruchan started jumping and barking which I understood as him asking for some chocolate.

"This'll probably kill you sorry." I told the pup being a good owner for once.

I tried looking over again at Kiru but I just couldn't bring myself to make eye contact. I decided I should probably tell the truth or atleast a really good lie.

"The doucher over there walking away was all about grabbing on you. You were pretty messed up on that stuff and didn't really act. Long story short I almost killed that guy." I told Kiru looking down at the ground.

I pointed to myself, "I'm not your," I poked at stern finger at Ariel. "...neechan." I hissed with visible anger. Ariel was somehow different than the last time I saw her. She seemed like she knew something I didn't. It was like she knew something about me that I didn't know myself. I tried listening to Ariel explaining what happened but the only thing I caught from what she said was that Keith made me a flower crown. With wide eyes I brought my hand to my head and carefully took the crown off. I held it in between my fingers and inspected it. The delicate weaving of the stems were strong enough to support the flowers. Just like him. I smiled just a little but blankly stared at the arrangement in my hands as I said: "Keith was here? What...what was he doing?" I asked and held the crown at my side.

There was also something interesting that Ariel said: I used a potion of contentness. Mari's strange concoction was supposed to to me good, make me forget my worries. It worked but for some reason I didn't like the off feeling. That potion. I then remembered why exactly I had consumed the potion and frowned just a little bit. "Drinking a simple potion won't make me forget everything that happened! Jeez I am such an idiot sometimes. What did I expect? To just magically be in less or no pain when the potion wore off? That's not possible. Even if it was for fun...it's not acceptable. I not only made a fool of myself but I have made an acquaintance that I can't even remember. This really is a bad day after all." 

My head spun to X. The crazy words he uttered almost made me explode? He was touching me? "X. If you killed that guy then I would have had no choice but to kill you. Murdering other players isn't something you just do for no reason. I know I'm being a hypocrite but if he was touching me, then you stay out of it. I'll handle it next time. " I spoke as if X were a child I was giving a lecture to. Funny thing was, X is a child to me. 

Ariel box of alluring chocolates had finally gotten to me, it was hard to resist them until now. I nodded at the female and plucked out a chocolate cream candy. I bit into the sweet slowly and hid the fact that I was in act, enjoying the delectable. I had once faltered in front of Keith. There was no way I was doing it in front of these two. 

Ariel chuckled seeing Kiru take a candy in the most careful and hostile way she ever saw, her poker face was even more amusing. So she took one lemon flavored one: "MMMMMMmmmmmm so bitter and so sweet in the same time, Alyss really knows how to do these stuff. Anyway you didn't mind me calling you like that a while ago, so for me, that was an approval from your side. Anyway we're on the same guild now so I'm a part of the Azure family now, along with other 2 ex-Guardians. I'll be in your care.....neechan." she let out the last word slowly on purpose, to be sure that Kiru got the message that she won't back down, not about this manner.

"As for Keith being here..well IDK hes initial motive but when he saw you with Aeternum being all intimate friends....I would say jealousy showed up. Nothing happened to Aeternum if you are interested, Keith only left him a warning and told you to get back to your usual self fast..as you are now, before leaving. I didn't know you two had a thing...well you could say I had my suspicions when I saw you...on that heart shaped ice ring...on that special day." They didn't notice on St. Valentine's day that Ariel was also skating..maybe it was because of the uncharacteristic red dress she wore back then.

Her tone next gained a seriousness that Ariel didn't like to display but now she couldn't restrain herself. "Poor X, when he finally showed some gentlemen-like behaviour you treat him like this. I don't think that if it was Keith who saw Alton's behaviour and reacted the same he did, you would say to him the same words that you just said to X. "her tone was getting more and more angrier, almost resulting in a shout while she stood up." I already know that you 'lack common sense or decency to be kind' but this is too far..even coming from you. He was just trying to help you since you were obviously not yourself." the intensity of her voice decreased as she sat on the ground once more " What is it with you, always being like this IDK what happened to you IRL and in-game but people can't go living like this being alone and bitter all the time. It's just wrong and I..." She abruptly stopped. Her voice was getting shaky, the initial anger turned into a weep as some of her IRL memories were starting to resurface, an almost invisible stream of tears started falling on her right cheek. Seeing that Kimba went in front of her and started roaring to cover up Ariel's weeping.

((yeas so..that happened, deal with it!*puts on sunglasses*

((also sry for the late post.

Il admit it kiru's scolding hurt but she is right. I can't just go getting into fights over everything. I can not belive I had to get stuck here in this game for me to finally realize that. Maybe that's why... I probably shouldn't go any deeper than that. I could barely look up at Kiru.

"Sorry." Was all I muttered.

Maruchan seemed to sense my mood and whimpered a little. I sat down in the field next to him and patted him on his head. I then heard ariel defending my case. I appreciated it but still I know this is a lesson I had to learn.

"Ariel, stop its alright. There's still the matter of me changing. Honestly I'm probably not going to. Also one of these days I might kill someone. The point in making is il cross these bridges when I get there... (I looked out towards the sun) That's the way I want to live." I said aloud.

Maruchan climbed up onto my shoulder barked a few times and began wagging his tail.