Konichiwa, hagimemashte!

I am a new member to the forums and kinda to the RP gig itself. So hopefully I can improve my creativity skills being an RPer myself!

My real name is Alivia, but I dont mind if you call me Caramel since im used to it on many other sites. I'm an artist in training and am also learning Japanese and hope to share my knowledge with all of you.

There isnt too much excitement in my life since im pretty independent when it comes to being around people and am titled as "the girl who always sits in the back classroom drawing". Which is pretty true most of the time.

Besides SAO, I'm into many other fandoms including MLP, Kyoukai no Kanata, Kill la Kill, Pokemon, Madoka Magica, Doctor Who, and many other animes.

I hope to make more online friends and enjoy my time here. *bows*

You had my heart at Dr Who <3

Also, welcome! I'm also a newb to the site, but I'm full versed in the RP world otherwise. I love the name Alivia, never heard it before. And for some reason Caramel is awesome nickname. Maybe because caramel's delicious? Any who! I hope you enjoy your stay here... I can't wait to see what you get into! Maybe we can even get into some madness together. Inu is a magnet for trouble. ;)

Hiya Caramel!

Welcome to the board! I definitely agree with Zeke that you will find no problem on making friends here! <3 As for roleplaying do not feel daunted by it! Immersed yourself and learn from your mistakes as victories! ^_^ I hope I get to play my girl with your upcoming character!

I also love, Griselda! ;D

Hoping you are safe and sound!

<3 Ate!

Hello! *bows* I am Elyth and I look forward to being friends with you! Let's have fun here!

By the way, I love every series you mentioned up there. My Little Pony is awesome thanks to Lauren Faust, my favorite character in Kyoukai no Kanata is Mirai Kuriyama, Kill la Kill has the awesome Satsuki Kiryūin-dono, Pokemon is Pokemon (and Espurr), Madoka Magica had Madoka and so many feels at the end, and Doctor Who makes me want to be a Time Lord.

But enough ranting. May the force be with you!