Hey, Warnik here.

Hey, again. My name is Warnik, but you can shorten that to Nik, or call me whatever you prefer. 

So, I've been looking at this site for a couple of days. I was really impressed with all the roleplay mechanics and various roleplays on this forum. I've only dabbled in roleplaying with some friends of mine on Skype, and other chat programs prior to coming here, but everything here seemed really interesting(The skills and professions threads, especially.) that I just had to join up. I've been somewhat bored as of late, and wanted to get into something creative and fun. I think I could be active enough to spend time here.

Truth be told, I'm kind of nervous about applying for a character journal, even though I've been working on one for the past two days. I'm a little afraid that my inexperience will show when I submit my application, and if I get to roleplaying on this site.

Don't be afraid; we all start somewhere and most, if not all the people on this site are really accomodating of that fact; we have Rpers here of all levels. So don't be shy, if you do miss something or do something wrong a staff member will point it out for you, its all a learning curb no one expects you to be perfect and know everything right off the bat

-GM Mari :3

Hey there champ! Can I call you champ? Anyways my guild specializes in helping out new players. So Warwick. Can I call you Warwick? Our guild doesn't exactly have any requirements yet for joining even though we are a vastly growing guild. So slayer. Can I call you slayer? This means we accept all new players who wish to join.

-Welcome to Aincrad.

There goes X again with the propaganda, I would recommend along with Square One, the following guilds: Twilight spectrum or the soon to be founded LoA  or The Freeborn Blades, a merchant oriented guild..I think. To be presented only one guild for newbies, to me, is just wrong. Even if they are my allies:D

((IDK much about Mari the GM but Mari the SAO player is........ let me say very impulsive.

I can say Mari the GM needs to read her PM's more. >.>

All that work to hype your Guild X and you totally didn't even mention the name of it.

Now that I'm done picking at everyone in this thread...Ariel smells like a lion and Baldur, well have you SEEN his taste in blue? >.> let me say welcome WarNick! It's always interesting to see a Mace User! If you have any trouble, go to the main page, and hover over the online users at the top, you'll see people with bold names who are listed as Player Support Staff and you should pm them. I'm not one, so don't pm me; I'll ignore you!

I can't give you any advice on which guild to join, but Square One does look rather...squared away!

Mari the GM has a good 30+ PMs a day and has to slowly work through them all, Mari the GM is also running a fever and apologizes for having a fever, and working, whilst still trying to do the best she can on the site, and would appreciate it- in future if you PM her with any further problems, even if that PM is a reminder to say 'hey this still needs to be done' because even the best of us may miss things.

And that if such talk continues in the future; a verbal warning may be issued ;)

Be nice to the staff who are volunteering their time for ya'll.

Welcome to the forum, Warnik. I think you'll find plenty of people here to RP with, and I can say that most of them would likely love to RP with you as well.

Don't be afraid to apply- your character isn't going to be static, after all. The longer your here, the more fleshed out they'll become regardless of where they started out. 

Best of luck, and hope to see you around.