[F4 - PP] Justice is Served! Dinner Party [Azure Brigade and S1 members invited]

All good with the rewards from the <<Bandit Camp>> quest, After properly distributing the 'spoils' Ariel went first to the teleportation gate: "Okay floor 4 it is! time for Azide to treat us dinner since he was the first one to finish his opponent *she started grinding* that's his extra reward." She was still a little upset that she finished her mob second and decided to order the most expensive dishes she liked, as revenge. Now there were only the 4 of them but who knows with whom they might bump into, or simply invite to their 'small' dinner party.

After all of them reached the 4th floor, Kimba let out a roar and started rubbing against the 3 guy's feet. The cool air and low temperature was perfect after the hellish weather at the 9th floor. The blond decided then addressed the others with a firm tone that carried a tinge of joviality in it. "Okay then we have 2 options we can go to a proper fancy restaurant or simply order something for takeout and go to my shop. Either way it's fine with me *she grins once again* ..since I'm not paying" Thinking of it, this would be Ariel's first time in a while that she is having an dinner with somebody else besides Kimba, last time she remembers it was when she was still a newbie and god showed around by the cute witch and Arekk. "I haven't heard from them in a while..I hope they're still alive out there." she thought while examining the snowy skies. 

Lately she found herself starring at the this floor's skies a lot, it wasn't that deep of a meaning but the cloudy skies prevented her from seeing the bottom of the next floor. Thing that made her, even for a moment to forget that she was in a flying castle that needed all floors cleared to get back to reality.

Having received his share of the wealth, Oikawa placed King atop his head and watched as Ariel was the first to head back. Glancing at his fellow guildmates, he gave them a thumbs up before teleporting to the fourth floor. Once there, he embraced the cold frigid air as it covered his body from head to toe. Shivering, he made his way to Ariel. "So Azide is paying for our meal eh? I don't want to burn a hole in his pockets but I think we should go to a fancy restaurant. If need be I will pay for my own meal."

He twiddled his frozen thumbs as the other two arrived to their little meetup. "So what do you guys think? Fancy restaurant, takeout or maybe we should just go to the Starlight Cafe! I haven't been there in a while anyhow haha!" King roared as the snow seemed to pick up in pace. Readjusting his blazer, Oikawa could feel the familiar nudge of Kimba waltzing amongst the players feet. I hope we decide soon, I'm starving...

He stared blankly ahead as Ariel and Oikawa said whatever it was that they'd been saying. His breath condensed in the frigid air of the fourth floor, rendering it into visible, smoky wisps that trailed from his lips like steam Their lips moved, and he caught a few of their words every now and then. But it felt more like he was watching a feed that constantly buffered and cut out, rather than actually standing there in the flesh. And in a sense, he wasn't there; his mind was somewhere else.

Azide snapped out of his daze as he became vaguely aware that the two had finished speaking at the moment- and Crozeph didn't seem to be saying too much at the moment. "I guess I should probably say something at this point," he thought. His hands gave a firm tug at the flaps of his coat as he adjusted them to sit more snugly against his frame. He mustered up a grin and scratched at the back of his head as he chimed in with his take on what he'd gathered to be the issue at hand. "Just keep in mind that I'm not exactly made of money here."