This is more of a question than any sort of lengthy discussion. While waiting on my journal approval, I have been reading posts and have noticed that some of you guys have really awesome "character sheet" signatures using the same HUD that is used in SAO. What does one have to do to get one? I...need...it...

I can't remember where exactly; but try using the search function for it on the top of the forum page - also if you DO use that please, please, PLEASe use the spoiler tags as it is a super large image.

A lot of people HATE big signatures. I personally block the big ones. Or message them personally advising them to use the spoiler tag. :)

I can give you a link to the SAO/ALO/GGO stock images I got from deviantart its pretty complete with all the thing I use in my signature and more..that is if I can post the link here..if not PM me and I'll send it to you.

//I use spoiler tag..makes the sig look mysterious and elegant. I think if one has a big signature, one has to write at least as much as the space the signature occupies, in every post while rping:D..but that is just me. I'll leave a pic with some of the things the pack contains

sword_art_online___vector_graphics___all