[PP][F1] Help from unusual allies (Kiru, Noctis, Ariel)

The other two seemed to leave within an instant, abandoning Ariel and I without saying a word of leave. It was peaceful to have them out of my face but it was stupid of them to just venture alone. They weren't that high in levels after all. Then, Ariel spoke to me in a teasing manner about the whole "neechan and big sis thing." I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands into fists, I was done. "Ariel. I am not your younger sister, and you are not my older sister so if you would? Shut up. I don't like you calling me things like that, nor treating me like I'm some little girl running around. What do you expect? Me to run up and hug you every time I see you? Nope." I sneered and continued with the same disgusted tone. Yes, I was being extremely rude right now, but she was being extremely annoying. "Me? Considerate? Tch, don't even try to make me look like a good guy." I rolled my eyes and looked in the opposite direction. It would be nice to have a sister but...I didn't want Ariel or anyone to be one for me. I did fine without anyone watching over me so why would I now? There was no sense in accepting Ariel as a family member...was there?

"Hmph." I replied and watched her go to join the two other lower leveled players. For about five minutes they fought two boars without really cutting into the health of them. Just by watching the sad scene of a battle I got frustrated. They were way too slow and they couldn't inflict the full amount of damage if they kept on recklessly swinging. Their forms were horrible too. I jogged over to where they were and looked at Hikoru with a grin. Next, I did the very thing that Zelrius did to me at our first meeting; I killed the prey of another. My fingered laced around the blade as I pulled it back. I flung my dagger at the boar, keeping eye contact with the young man who wanted to be a merchant. "You can't do anything if you can't kill a measly boar. I mean c'mon. They have like two health.

Noctis: 12/13 HP
Hikoru: 7/7 HP
Ariel: 42/42 HP

Kiru 90/90

ID: 13471; BD 7 (+1 Base +1 ATH +6 Damage= +8)

Mother Boar: 1/15 HP
Baby Boar: -5/5 HP (Um can you say overkill?)

I watched as Hikoru's prey exploded into million of data, and I clenched my fist. I turn over to Hikoru, and smiled at him. "Heh.. Just ignore that and take the Mother Boar out. I don't mind losing out on some material and Col." I said, as I walk over to Kiru. She wasn't that tall, and I glared at her, as I walk pass her to a a large size boulder. I leaped on top and took a seat, as I watch Hikoru take his attack stance. "Stay safe, and remember to kill this one." I said, jokingly. It was wrong of Kiru for stealing his kill, but I couldn't care less. "I'll leave as soon as I'm done here." I said, in a soft tone. Kiru seems like those players who would hate anyone she comes across, and I couldn't help but scoff. "Heh.. Sucks for blondie to know who you are." I said, as I lay on top of the boulder.

The wind starts to pick up around the grassy fields, and I place my blade in front of me, and lifted it towards the sky. I let out a sigh, "Life around here is boring, but its not like reality is any better. I'll just head up to the higher floors to feed my hunger for entertainment." I stated, as I sat up, watching Hikoru preparing himself to attack the boar.

Hikoru nods at Noctis, and gets into his stance, holding the blade, ready to attack, and hopefully finish off the boar. He hears Noctis tells him to stay safe, and that hell be leaving. He frowned a little, but he knew it was for a good reason. He probably had to go somewhere, and he understood. He charged at the boar, screaming once more and finally hitting his mark. He strikes it right on its left side, and the creature evaporates before his eyes. He smiles to himself, celebrating his victory on the inside.

"I did it.... Thanks guys...." He thought to himself as he recieved a item from the boar. He smiled as he knew this would help out later, he could feel it

13503 7 1 16 8

7=Success! (1 Dmg+1 Skill=2 Damage)

Loot=16+1=17 (+1 Material)

Party:

Noctis: 12/13 HP

Hikoru: 7/7 HP

Ariel: 42/42 HP

Kiru: 90/90 HP

Enemy:

Mother Boar: -2/15 HP

Baby Boar -5/15 HP

WE WIN!!!!

Ariel was there, watching the two fight their mobs while still thinking of Kiru's words...'If she thinks having a younger sister only means treating her like a little girl she's wrong...I guess..' thought the blond, not knowing exactly what it meant to have a sister, since she didn't have any brothers or sisters. But one thing was rock solid to her, that having a family meant trusting them and risk everything to keep them safe. That is why she was so destroyed, when she  heard that the Guardians disbanded. She'd lost the family(guild) that 'adopted' her when she was still getting the hang of how things went in Aincrad. Then she found herself a new 'family' the Azure Brigade, that took her in almost instantly, she promised to herself that she will do anything in her powers to protect her new family. 

But her chain of thought was interrupted by a two-toned flash that ended up near Hikoru, her first reaction was to go for her blade and she even managed to draw it halfway before recognizing the hair. She let out a chuckle and let the rest of her weapon to slid back in its scabbard she then closed in on the two while clapping her hands slowly after Hikoru killed the boar mob. "Very well done both of you." she chuckles once again then directs her attention to Kiru. "You know it wouldn't hurt you to be more patient sometimes but you're here anyway so I'd say that you're more of a good girl than a good guy.*chuckle* " 

After teasing Kiru she turns towards Noctis, who was standing high above the rock. "I thought I already told you to address me as Ariel" she takes a quick glance to Kiru than with a smile continues "or neesan if you'd like. But refer to me with words like blondie, sweetie, love and so on and I will be dying my hair crimson..." she didn't continue, hoping he got the indirect hint/warning. She kept looking around for some mob that she and maybe Kiru could possibly take on.

[OOC: Well.. I kind of hate waiting. AKA impatient. Shall I end this?]

I gave the Ariel a blank expression, and realized that she was giving me a fair warning. I smiled at her, and said "Well, Blondie. I'll remember you as the Blondie, even with your crimson hair." I stated, as I hop down from the oversize boulder. I walked over to Hikoru, and placed my arms around his neck. "Well Hikoru, It seems like you know how to take care of yourself. I shall part ways with the three of you now." I said, as I let go of Hikoru. I looked over at Ariel and Kiru, and walked towards the entrance of Starter City. I stopped and wave good-bye to the three players behind me. "See you around, blondie." I said in a mocking tone, as I head straight towards the city. "Hikoru.. Stay sharp.." I thought to myself, as I enter the city.

»Noctis has left the RP«

Her eyebrow twitched 3 times as she heard the word 'blondie' being saturated in front of her. She could feel her hand unconsciously reaching for the black hilt at her waist but managed to restrain herself from actually pulling her weapon out of its scabbard. She simply let out a 'Hmph!' and turned her head sideways. After the boy went into the starting city, she turned towards Hikoru once again. "Well I much as I hate to admit it, he's right about you being able to take care of yourself. I've seen enough to say that you have what it takes to survive here. If you made Kiru want to steal your prey that means something..not sure what though... and I'll have to leave the two of you to decide what. Important stuff need to be taken cared at the shop and I can't keep evading them like this too much. I wish you good luck and hope to see you soon, hopefully at a upper floor." She then turns towards Kiru and simply nods: "I'll guess I'll be seeing you around too..neechan!" and with the last words the blond looked at her familiar and with a nod they both started dashing into a random direction without looking back.

-Ariel OUT!*drops mic*... leaves the thread.-

Hikoru looked as the other three left, and before they could go, he sent them all a friend request, and then closed his menu, happy with how things worked out. He smiled as he waved to all of them.

"Bye guys! Thanks so much for everything!" He said. When he put his hand down, he knew that everything had changed. He had fought and killed a boar, and he knew how to handle a weapon, although it could use some practice. He smiled and looked at the fields below him, staring at the world of SAO, and smiled, as he knew his adventure had only begun

*Hikoru leaves the Thread*

(OOC: It'd be nice if I could get a picture of that xD)