1. 1. Do you like Heavy Momentum

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (please state)
  2. 2. Do you like Light Momentum

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (please state)

NOTE: I'm not polling this as a member of staff, but as a player. I just came up with this idea (thanks to Life for the inspiration) and wanted to see what you players thought about it as well.

The reason I'm suggesting this is because there isn't a good DPS enhancement for armor.

When I say "DPS" I mean: A character who does not plan on getting hit during boss fights when there is a tank around

For example, if I'm not being hit, then my thorns enhancement isn't doing any good during the boss fight. These would give DPS characters a choice for both armors, and it would make them different.

(Tailor Only)

Name: Light Momentum:

Costs: 1 Slot

Cap: 2

Effect: When you miss, gain 1 stack of Light Momentum. Light Momentum gives +1 BD per stack. Stacks up to the enhancement level. It goes away upon a successful hit.

Applicable to: Light Armor

(Blacksmith Only)

Name: Heavy Momentum:

Effect: When you miss, gain 1 stack of Heavy Momentum. Heavy momentum gives +1 Dmg on your next hit. Stacks up to the enhancement level. It goes away upon a successful hit.

Applicable to: Heavy armor

I like the Heavy Momentum idea, not sure about the Light one..more BD now that we can have a potential of +5 (+3 Acc and +2 Savvy). I'd put something like a instant bleed effect for armor that activates on a certain nat BD roll or... if a hit is successful, and another condition is meet (for example if CD>=9) it will add +1 Dmg. Also this kind of enhancement should occupy 2 slots and have a caps of 1. It's just an idea, since we already have 2 enhancements that give us + X BD...

(Tailor Only)

Name: Light Momentum:

Effect: When you miss, gain 1 stack of Light Momentum. Light Momentum gives +1 Dmg on the next successful hit IF on the same roll has a CD higher than [insert value]. Does not stack with a weapon's Bleed effect.

Applicable to: Light Armor

Ariel, the reason i went with this version is because if I'm in a DPS roll, then Savvy is useless to me since the mob won't be attacking me, so this is for DPS where as Savvy is optimal for someone who is building evasion and plans on tanking or soloing.

I like the idea of stacking items - side joke if you play league you'll understand every game I get sword of the occult or a mejai swag stealer- anyways I feel as though stacks could be a good idea for the game but I think they should be in the skills rather than the equipment. Like for the battle healing skill or the stealth skill. Let me explain each time your stealthed after every failed attempt at finding you instead of them just trying again you would gain +1 to your stealth rating for the time being.

Personally, I like the light one, gives a higher chance to land an attack after failing the first time. As for the heavy one, it is interesting, but I am not a fan of it. As for it being a skill, i see it as more as a passive of +1 only (maybe for rank 1 6 SP) because this can get easily too over-powered if it is allowed to scale.

If it was a skill.

Miss an attack = + 5 BD next attack, then there is no point in having accuracy, its just an automatic hit (except if you get 1s).

Well heavy caps at 2 damage, and then goes away once you hit, so i hardly think that makes it overpowered. And if you hit consistently, it wouldn't activate at all. It let's you make up for damage you didn't do when you missed, but only a fraction there of